PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher Adams Done for season

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2019, 01:15 PM
Fletcher Adams had surgery today - out for season.
Jarrian Jones out this Saturday.
Stewart Reese doubtful.
Dantzler doubtful.

And Chad Morris is guaranteeing a win.

Do we even need to watch this cluster?

ETA:

Also Brule, James Jackson, CJ Morgan, and Pickering are all questionable.

ShotgunDawg
10-28-2019, 01:19 PM
I've never seen this many injuries on a team.

It's clear that we have enormous S&C issues and mental toughness in the program.

Coursesuper
10-28-2019, 01:20 PM
Stewart Reese doubtful.
Dantzler doubtful.

It's like turning your head to look at a wreck, you just can't help but look.

BeardoMSU
10-28-2019, 01:22 PM
It's like turning your head to look at a wreck, you just can't help but look.

How can we turn this ensuing disaster into a fun drinking game?

LC Dawg
10-28-2019, 01:22 PM
We may not be able to field a team for the Egg Bowl. Especially after Bama skull ****s us.

Coursesuper
10-28-2019, 01:26 PM

We need to put some thought into that. But if we do it on points given up we wont make it much past the first quarter and if its point we actually score we will never get a buzz.

TrapGame
10-28-2019, 01:27 PM

It could easily turn into alcohol poisoning and a trip to the ER.

Cooterpoot
10-28-2019, 01:31 PM
I plan to be so drunk I can’t watch. I’m starting the night before just to be sure. Pretty sure I’ll celebrate afterwards with more drinks regardless of the outcome.

msstate7
10-28-2019, 01:31 PM
Morris is calling his shot?!! Jeez... if Moorhead loses, he has to go

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2019, 01:32 PM

Player injured: shot
Dropped Pass: shot
Missed tackle: shot
3 and out: shotgun beer

Death: imminent

MarketingBully
10-28-2019, 01:33 PM
What a ***** team we have. With as many missed tackles we had, how the hell did anyone on defense get injured?

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2019, 01:34 PM
I plan to be so drunk I can’t watch. I’m starting the night before just to be sure. Pretty sure I’ll celebrate afterwards with more drinks regardless of the outcome.

I'm headed to Jacksonville to the Cocktail Party instead. Can't decide if I want UGA to lose so my friends all melt down, or if I want UF to lose so the Mullen family has to go to Orlando to buy groceries.

MarketingBully
10-28-2019, 01:34 PM
I’m sorry did Jones even tackle anyone? What hurt him air?

HereComesTheSpiral
10-28-2019, 01:36 PM
We need to put some thought into that. But if we do it on points given up we wont make it much past the first quarter and if its point we actually score we will never get a buzz.

If we do it on missed tackles, we might not make it through a play.

NCDawg
10-28-2019, 01:42 PM
What a ***** team we have. With as many missed tackles we had, how the hell did anyone on defense get injured?

I agree. Didn't think we played hard enough to get hurt.

Cooterpoot
10-28-2019, 01:43 PM
I'm headed to Jacksonville to the Cocktail Party instead. Can't decide if I want UGA to lose so my friends all melt down, or if I want UF to lose so the Mullen family has to go to Orlando to buy groceries.

I want Dan to win that one. I want to see shit talking Dan again.

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2019, 01:44 PM
I agree. Didn't think we played hard enough to get hurt.

Is bruised ego a reportable injury?

Bothrops
10-28-2019, 01:46 PM

If this is true, then Moorhead should have the balls to say the same thing.

At any rate, this is going to be one entertaining contest, and may be the second most entertaining game of the week. I kinda look forward to this, tbh.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-28-2019, 01:49 PM
I've never seen this many injuries on a team.

It's clear that we have enormous S&C issues and mental toughness in the program.

Matt Wyatt is basically saying the same on his show today. I don't know the extent, but changes must be coming in some form or fashion.

msstate7
10-28-2019, 01:52 PM
If this is true, then Moorhead should have the balls to say the same thing.

At any rate, this is going to be one entertaining contest, and may be the second most entertaining game of the week. I kinda look forward to this, tbh.

Moorhead should challenge Morris to a loser resigns**

msstate7
10-28-2019, 01:54 PM

Go for Georgia since I'm laying the 5 points

Irondawg
10-28-2019, 02:49 PM
At least we get Autry and Gay back for this one but man we are basically out CB's - We're about to ask Jaylon Reed and Fudge to make plays I guess unless you slide Landrews or Peters to the outside

Really Clark?
10-28-2019, 02:51 PM
At least we get Autry and Gay back for this one but man we are basically out CB's - We're about to ask Jaylon Reed and Fudge to make plays I guess unless you slide Landrews or Peters to the outside

I don’t know if Autry plays, he only has one game left.

Jack Lambert
10-28-2019, 02:57 PM

Is Autry playing this one or the egg bowl? He only has one more to play.

Coursesuper
10-28-2019, 03:06 PM
If we do it on missed tackles, we might not make it through a play.

Definitely alcoholic shock.

TALL DAWG
10-28-2019, 03:42 PM
Stewart Reese doubtful.
Dantzler doubtful.

ETA:

Show us where Morris said he is guaranteeing a win??

msu15
10-28-2019, 03:47 PM

We do not have Autry. He has one game left to play and it will be the Egg Bowl.

Todd4State
10-28-2019, 03:50 PM
I?m sorry did Jones even tackle anyone? What hurt him air?

Bull in the ring drill.**

Todd4State
10-28-2019, 03:51 PM

I’m guessing Emerson and Tyler Williams should start.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-28-2019, 04:46 PM
Definitely alcoholic shock.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/IRoz0jP2Pr26I/source.gif

MetEdDawg
10-28-2019, 05:05 PM
Player injured: shot
Dropped Pass: shot
Missed tackle: shot
3 and out: shotgun beer

Death: imminent

Can we at least hold off the alcohol poisoning past the first drives for both teams?**

Commercecomet24
10-28-2019, 05:10 PM
Can we at least hold off the alcohol poisoning past the first drives for both teams?**

I'm good I don't drink lol

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2019, 05:38 PM

From the Hawg Rivals reporter:

MetEdDawg
10-28-2019, 05:45 PM
From the Hawg Rivals reporter:

Yeah that's definitely not guaranteeing a win. He said we are going in to win the game. Y'all want him to say we are going in to lose the game?

TaleofTwoDogs
10-28-2019, 05:48 PM
Don't forget delay of game penalties are worth at least a couple shots during the game.

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2019, 05:52 PM
Yeah that's definitely not guaranteeing a win. He said we are going in to win the game. Y'all want him to say we are going in to lose the game?

somebodyshotmypaw
10-28-2019, 05:53 PM
I think Dolla Bill can play his four games. Maybe we should put him at corner.

OLJWales
10-28-2019, 05:57 PM
thanks guys. Laughed my ass off in this thread. ED Rocks due to good posters. Make sure ya'll check back Sunday and let us know you are all well.

MetEdDawg
10-28-2019, 06:15 PM

Now that would qualify as guaranteeing a win

R2Dawg
10-28-2019, 06:31 PM
Stewart Reese doubtful.
Dantzler doubtful.

ETA:

Well this is the game we play the suspension players so we get those back.

Really Clark?
10-28-2019, 06:32 PM
Well this is the game we play the suspension players so we get those back.

Autry only has one game left.

starkvegasdawg
10-28-2019, 06:32 PM

Every time you find yourself staring at the tv thinking WTF then take a drink.

R2Dawg
10-28-2019, 06:47 PM
Autry only has one game left.

Yeah besides Autry. Wasted him on USM. Another head scratcher decision.

MetEdDawg
10-28-2019, 06:56 PM
Yeah besides Autry. Wasted him on USM. Another head scratcher decision.

You do know that he originally was not going to play in that game but because of injuries we alerted the NCAA we needed him for that game correct?

Irondawg
10-28-2019, 07:01 PM
still shouldn't have done it - the other guys would have been fine there for USM

Fader21
10-28-2019, 07:06 PM
We have been hit by the injury bug but not nearly as bad as Alabama. I don't think anyone questions their S&C program. We just don't think of their injuries because they have the depth to stay a top 5 program. That is not to say I think if our injuries didn't happen we would be better. I just don't see the injuries being a cause for concern. It happens

RocketDawg
10-28-2019, 07:13 PM

Carpet burns on the inside of their arms from the runner slipping through the arm grab.

Really Clark?
10-28-2019, 07:14 PM
We have been hit by the injury bug but not nearly as bad as Alabama. I don't think anyone questions their S&C program. We just don't think of their injuries because they have the depth to stay a top 5 program. That is not to say I think if our injuries didn't happen we would be better. I just don't see the injuries being a cause for concern. It happens

You have to look at what kind of injuries you are having. Rolled ankle, a break, ACL...those things can be more just bad luck. Need to look at if it’s a rash of a certain type if something is happening or not happening in training. If it’s a lot of muscle strains, pulls, etc. then you look closer at what your doing in the weight room/conditioning drills.

DownwardDawg
10-28-2019, 07:49 PM
Moorhead should challenge Morris to a loser resigns**

I said the same to my Arkansas buddy yesterday. Good ol Mid South wrastlin loser leave town match. Losing coach doesn?t even get a bus ride home.

DeputyDawg94
10-28-2019, 09:16 PM

I quit drinking about 20 years ago but this sob is about to make me break out the old family recipe and start over. He?ll fire, even Croom didn?t make me want to do that!

Homedawg
10-28-2019, 09:36 PM
still shouldn't have done it - the other guys would have been fine there for USM

Well yeah. But remember half this board said we should play them against auburn, A&M and or LSU. No way we needed them against ark, UT or ole miss.

msstate7
10-28-2019, 09:59 PM
Well yeah. But remember half this board said we should play them against auburn, A&M and or LSU. No way we needed them against ark, UT or ole miss.

My how things have changed around here

Homedawg
10-28-2019, 10:06 PM
My how things have changed around here

Still waiting on the apology about the uT game!! Haha

msstate7
10-28-2019, 10:17 PM
Still waiting on the apology about the uT game!! Haha

Dem boys bolted

RezDog7
10-28-2019, 10:56 PM

Are we sure we shouldn't save them for AC? I mean, I'd rather lose to an SEC school than AC.

Hambone
10-29-2019, 12:41 AM
I feel like everyone that has said “This is worse than Croom/Croom level” really REALLY doesn’t remember those years.

Yes, things are bad now, but they aren’t THAT BAD

TUSK
10-29-2019, 10:26 AM
You have to look at what kind of injuries you are having. Rolled ankle, a break, ACL...those things can be more just bad luck. Need to look at if it’s a rash of a certain type if something is happening or not happening in training. If it’s a lot of muscle strains, pulls, etc. then you look closer at what your doing in the weight room/conditioning drills.

It’s the former.... bad luck, just an abnormally high amount of it....

TrapGame
10-29-2019, 11:13 AM
I feel like everyone that has said “This is worse than Croom/Croom level” really REALLY doesn’t remember those years.

Oh, but we are on the plummeting elevator going straight down. Lost 4 games in a row which hasn't been done since 2005. It ain't far off. Give Joe one more year to "right the ship", which is hilarious since it's a ship he wrecked, and we will be looking a Croom 2.0.

Commercecomet24
10-29-2019, 11:16 AM
Just something to add. Heard from several defensive players that AM was playing a little dirty. Fletcher was hurt on a dirty play as was Pickering. Nathan says he's good to go though if Joe will let him play.

Lord McBuckethead
10-29-2019, 12:16 PM

He didn't. He said he guarantees they are playing to win.

Lord McBuckethead
10-29-2019, 12:18 PM

I agree. Croom, there was zero hope we gained yards. In moorhead's system, you can atleast see that we are considering gaining yards on a play.

Cowbell
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
I agree. Croom, there was zero hope we gained yards. In moorhead's system, you can atleast see that we are considering gaining yards on a play.

I thoroughly remember those teams as I was at most of those games. I would love to see that level of toughness on this years team. We have better talent now and less chance to win ballgames we should win.

R2Dawg
10-29-2019, 01:04 PM
You do know that he originally was not going to play in that game but because of injuries we alerted the NCAA we needed him for that game correct?

Yes I know what was communicated - DL depth due to James Jackson going back to OL. JJ can swap to which ever side he needed. He wasn't a starter just backup. Autry playing or not wasn't going to change the outcome of USM game but could on say an Ark game which we now don't have him. We could have subbed Pickering or any young player and still beat USM. Not his worst decision but just another small mismanagement.

R2Dawg
10-29-2019, 01:07 PM
I feel like everyone that has said ?This is worse than Croom/Croom level? really REALLY doesn?t remember those years.

Yes, things are bad now, but they aren?t THAT BAD

Agree to a point. it isn't as bad due to the amount of time. Croom wasn't good for 5 years. Only been 1.5 years. Also right now is always worse than 15 years ago. But, we are in a micro look as bad as 2008 Croom and the program is in intensive care right now on life support.

LC Dawg
10-29-2019, 02:11 PM
Moorhead's offense can at least score against prevent style defenses in garbage time. Croom's offenses couldn't score against air.

Commercecomet24
10-29-2019, 02:21 PM
Moorhead's offense can at least score against prevent style defenses in garbage time. Croom's offenses couldn't score against air.

Yeah while Joe's offenses have been bad I think 3-2 says it all about the croom era.

Lance Harbor
10-29-2019, 02:23 PM
I'm with you on the Cocktail Party. Watching the UGA fans being so impressively depressed has been lovely compared to the obnoxiousness they have been spewing the last 3 year. I think a UF victory would really bring them back to the Richt Earth.

MD2020
10-29-2019, 02:37 PM
I'm with you on the Cocktail Party. Watching the UGA fans being so impressively depressed has been lovely compared to the obnoxiousness they have been spewing the last 3 year. I think a UF victory would really bring them back to the Richt Earth.

It's happening. Mullen is about to play for an SEC title and potential playoff game in year 2.