PDA

View Full Version : So Ark fans are like, "if we can't beat MSU...Chad is toast..."

Indndawg
10-28-2019, 11:09 AM
This will prolly be a high-scoring, penality-plagued, battle of ineptitude. Seriously can't wait until this season ends. Love college football, but this reminds of of Sherril's last years.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2019, 11:14 AM
I was telling my kids that as I watched that game Saturday that it reminded me Jackies last couple of years(and I love Jackie).

dawgday166
10-28-2019, 11:15 AM
This will prolly be a high-scoring, penality-plagued, battle of ineptitude. Seriously can't wait until this season ends. Love college football, but this reminds of of Sherril's last years.

Don't it tho

PKADogs55
10-28-2019, 11:17 AM
Its pretty bad when Ar-Kansas fans are labeling the State game as "Should Win".

Indndawg
10-28-2019, 11:23 AM
I love Jackie too, but he should not have been extended after the Bama game bc after that game was our slow decent into football Hades. Seriously, he should have been asked to retire after the 2002 season.

TrapGame
10-28-2019, 11:23 AM
Its pretty bad when Ar-Kansas fans are labeling the State game as "Should Win".

And it's pretty bad when MSU fans are looking at a two year zero SEC win Arkansas as a "Must win."

AROB44
10-28-2019, 11:28 AM
Low scoring game between two of the slowest teams in college football. Pigs win at home. Dawgs only win remainder of the season is Abilene Christian....and that is not a sure thing.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2019, 11:30 AM
Low scoring game between two of the slowest teams in college football. Pigs win at home. Dawgs only win remainder of the season is Abilene Christian....and that is not a sure thing.

It's a tragedy what's happened in such a short amount of time.

HancockCountyDog
10-28-2019, 11:33 AM

This is the closest thing to a loser leaves town match you will have in the SEC.

Only saving grace for Joe is that he gets a get out of jail free card when he beats the bears on Thanksgiving. Chad doesn't have that. Quite the opposite, he gets to get his ass kicked by LSU the day after.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-28-2019, 11:43 AM
Only saving grace for Joe is that he gets a get out of jail free card when he beats the bears on Thanksgiving.

SLOMO isn’t beating Northern Miss.

Indndawg
10-28-2019, 11:48 AM
the shame of it.

Cooterpoot
10-28-2019, 11:49 AM
This is the closest thing to a loser leaves town match you will have in the SEC.

Only saving grace for Joe is that he gets a get out of jail free card when he beats the bears on Thanksgiving. Chad doesn't have that. Quite the opposite, he gets to get his ass kicked by LSU the day after.

Winning that game won’t matter if he loses this week.

Cowbell
10-28-2019, 11:50 AM

Your second paragraph is simply not true.

Indndawg
10-28-2019, 11:51 AM
Losing to Upigg should send a coach from the jail to Ol Sparky. Upigg is that bad.

TrapGame
10-28-2019, 11:53 AM

I think we're past that point HCD.

HancockCountyDog
10-28-2019, 11:59 AM
Winning that game won’t matter if he loses this week.

I'll believe we fire a coach in year 2, that beats the bears, when we do it.

The spin is going to be all about tutor gate and injuries. We never fire a coach a year early, at least we never have since I have been a fan. Its almost always a year too late.

HancockCountyDog
10-28-2019, 12:00 PM
Losing to Upigg should send a coach from the jail to Ol Sparky. Upigg is that bad.

I agree with you, but I don't think we will. Not if we beat the bears. I can't decide if I want it to come to that or not.

We were having these same discussions in 2013 - I remember even posting a thread about it.

parabrave
10-28-2019, 12:31 PM
I'll believe we fire a coach in year 2, that beats the bears, when we do it.

The spin is going to be all about tutor gate and injuries. We never fire a coach a year early, at least we never have since I have been a fan. Its almost always a year too late.

Heck even Norther Miss knew to fire O after the Egg Bowl.

Maroonthirteen
10-28-2019, 12:54 PM
Yeah, it is going to be a low scoring game. Neither team will WIN the game. However one team will make more mistakes and lose the game to the other.

msstate7
10-28-2019, 01:08 PM
Temps Saturday - 52/28 sunny

WPS
10-28-2019, 01:19 PM

Missouri, not LSU, but point is the same lol

Dawg2003
10-28-2019, 03:11 PM
It's a tragedy what's happened in such a short amount of time.

It's scary how quickly a program can be torn down. It's hard to build one up and create stability, but boy can you destroy it all quickly.

PKADogs55
10-28-2019, 03:18 PM
And it's pretty bad when MSU fans are looking at a two year zero SEC win Arkansas as a "Must win."

It really is!!!

Lord McBuckethead
10-28-2019, 03:25 PM
It's scary how quickly a program can be torn down. It's hard to build one up and create stability, but boy can you destroy it all quickly.

One takes sacrifice and commitment, the other you just have to be lazy.

ScooterDog
10-28-2019, 10:06 PM
I got a hunch that Saturday's game with Upig will be one of the most watched games this year. Which one of us is the worst? Can't wait to watch the game myself.

TUSK
10-29-2019, 12:25 AM
What’s scary is that Arkansas is more talented than KSU...