msstate7
10-27-2019, 02:28 PM
Georgia -6

shoeless joe
10-27-2019, 02:30 PM
Money to be made

bluelightstar
10-27-2019, 02:34 PM
Arkansas wins straight up. We will have 50 yards max in the first quarter.

OLJWales
10-27-2019, 03:33 PM
We win by 3 and Joe has an inspirational post game locker room rally. Ouch.

Ursus_americanus
10-27-2019, 04:15 PM
Lay the points....heavy.

dawgday166
10-27-2019, 04:17 PM
We win by 3 and Joe has an inspirational post game locker room rally. Ouch.

Ouch is right. He'll make is sound like we just beat Bama ... SMFH.

basedog
10-27-2019, 06:02 PM
Right this moment and under the circumstances, I'd take any way we can beat Ark regardless of the score. Winning is always the best thing.

MarketingBully
10-27-2019, 06:42 PM
Arkansas is hella bad. If I was a betting man, I wouldn’t touch that game with a ten foot pole. 99jc even you couldn’t be dumb enough to bet on that one against us. For the good of the program, I want us to lose that game. If we get to 6-6 both OM and Arkansas start their rebuilding processes by firing their shitty coaches. We finish 4-8 and there’s a hell of a lot of pressure for Cohen to fire Moorhead. Imo that’s really the only way we get rid of him.

TheRef
10-27-2019, 06:47 PM
Honestly, I'd lay the +7 right now. Of course, they say never bet on a team you actually like...oh wait. This team has made me completely forget about them and watch Minnesota Gopher football this season. Ski-U-Mah

MarketingBully
10-27-2019, 07:04 PM
Honestly, I'd lay the +7 right now. Of course, they say never bet on a team you actually like...oh wait. This team has made me completely forget about them and watch Minnesota Gopher football this season. Ski-U-Mah

Wouldn’t touch that game with a ten foot pole. Morris is 0-13 in the SEC. Bet in Arkansas to lay the points or win straight up at your own peril.

Bothrops
10-27-2019, 07:05 PM
Arkansas wins straight up. We will have 50 yards max in the first quarter.

If we have 50 yards in the first quarter, it'll be an improvement. We still can win though lol

basedog
10-27-2019, 08:12 PM
Arkansas is hella bad. If I was a betting man, I wouldn?t touch that game with a ten foot pole. 99jc even you couldn?t be dumb enough to bet on that one against us. For the good of the program, I want us to lose that game. If we get to 6-6 both OM and Arkansas start their rebuilding processes by firing their shitty coaches. We finish 4-8 and there?s a hell of a lot of pressure for Cohen to fire Moorhead. Imo that?s really the only way we get rid of him.

I could never ever wish for any MSU team to lose any game. I never played, Coached or just being a fan can comprehend that thought. Let the season play out and see what happens.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2019, 08:13 PM
I could never ever wish for any MSU team to lose any game. I never played, Coached or just being a fan can comprehend that thought. Let the season play out and see what happens.

+1.

Jack Lambert
10-27-2019, 09:25 PM

That's how I feel. The season is still going on. I am going to support them.

shoeless joe
10-27-2019, 10:04 PM

The fact that this conversation is taking place is why we need to go the interim route at this point. It will get 100% of the team, fans, and program on the same page

MarketingBully
10-27-2019, 10:34 PM

People are betting on opposing teams openly on this board (99jc comes to mind) and want Moorhead to stay because they make money betting against us. The fanbase is already reached shitty levels and apathy. Cohen is stubborn enough to keep this guy even though it’s obvious he’s not a good fit. Everyone knows he sucks. I just want him gone. He’s not good and the more years he’s here the bigger the hole we have to get out of. We didn’t learn from the Rick Ray error.

basedog
10-28-2019, 06:33 AM
People are betting on opposing teams openly on this board (99jc comes to mind) and want Moorhead to stay because they make money betting against us. The fanbase is already reached shitty levels and apathy. Cohen is stubborn enough to keep this guy even though it’s obvious he’s not a good fit. Everyone knows he sucks. I just want him gone. He’s not good and the more years he’s here the bigger the hole we have to get out of. We didn’t learn from the Rick Ray error.

Much better post than wanted us to lose. I could care less about folks who gamble, I don't and I have no problem for those that do, just saying. I also realize our "Msu culture" with Joe isn't good, I for one don't see Joe being back next year, we will know shortly. I also want him gone.

DownwardDawg
10-28-2019, 08:28 AM
The fact that this conversation is taking place is why we need to go the interim route at this point. It will get 100% of the team, fans, and program on the same page

I agree. From Saturday night through Monday night, I’m ready for us to lose out. Come Tuesday morning, I want to cheer for my team again. It sucks being where we are right now.