PDA

View Full Version : Something I'd like to see these last 4 games

R2Dawg
10-26-2019, 09:04 PM
KT should be available to play these last 4. Shrader should start but somewhere KT should get some PT either if we are down big or if or should say when our O is struggling. KT needs to see the field.

MaroonFlounder
10-26-2019, 10:39 PM
KT should be available to play these last 4. Shrader should start but somewhere KT should get some PT either if we are down big or if or should say when our O is struggling. KT needs to see the field.

He may not want to play. Why risk injury? Ensure 100% healthy when transferring out.

R2Dawg
10-27-2019, 08:25 AM
Maybe he wants to show another team a little something or prove Moorhead wrong; that may be why Moorhead will not play him. He doesn't want to look even worse if KT showed him up.

RiverCityDawg
10-27-2019, 12:45 PM
KT could have been starting games ago, but he quit and he's only here because his other options were Nichols State or to just sit at home for a semester. He's not going to play. If he didn't want to be the backup he should have left in June.

Homedawg
10-27-2019, 01:12 PM

What for?? Joe is trying to save his job and if he does it won't be here. Kt ain't playing.

Todd4State
10-27-2019, 01:16 PM
Maybe he wants to show another team a little something or prove Moorhead wrong; that may be why Moorhead will not play him. He doesn't want to look even worse if KT showed him up.

It’s really hard for Moorhead to look worse at this point. It can be done if he loses out. Regardless playing KT and Thompson looking like Peyton Manning isn’t really going to move the needle much there.

I can’t see KT doing any better than Shrader honestly.

bulldawg989
10-27-2019, 01:27 PM
At this point it's more about what I don't want to see, which is Moorhead on the sideline attempting and failing miserably to coach.

bluelightstar
10-27-2019, 02:59 PM
At this point it's more about what I don't want to see, which is Moorhead on the sideline attempting and failing miserably to coach.

He doesn’t do much of that either. Was behind our bench at the Aggies game and he spends most of the time staring at bus play sheet and chewing on a sharpie.

OLJWales
10-27-2019, 03:12 PM
KT is probably emotionally dead right now with little to no enthusiasm. Can't say I blame him, just basic human instincts. He's prolly not ready based on all he's been thru.

chef dixon
10-27-2019, 03:50 PM
Funny the narrative is ?KT quit? when he obviously got screwed over by a clueless head coach. What is even funnier is Most of our fans somehow agreed and still agree Joe made the right decision despite watching him flounder every single Saturday.

RiverCityDawg
10-27-2019, 04:07 PM
Funny the narrative is ?KT quit? when he obviously got screwed over by a clueless head coach. What is even funnier is Most of our fans somehow agreed and still agree Joe made the right decision despite watching him flounder every single Saturday.

A lot of people are screwed over in this deal, including all the players, but KT was the only one that quit the week before the season. He could have helped his teammates this year if he truly is better than Shrader right now, but he abandoned them. I have far more issue with the timing of him quitting than him actually quitting. It showed he wasn't up for facing adversity, which we are facing now in spades.

bluelightstar
10-27-2019, 04:10 PM
A lot of people are screwed over in this deal, including all the players, but KT was the only one that quit the week before the season. He could have helped his teammates this year if he truly is better than Shrader right now, but he abandoned them. I have far more issue with the timing of him quitting than him actually quitting. It showed he wasn't up for facing adversity, which we are facing now in spades.

Or it showed he was getting a raw deal in the Tommy Stevens experiment, which Sure seems true now.

Coursesuper
10-27-2019, 05:01 PM
KT could have been starting games ago, but he quit and he's only here because his other options were Nichols State or to just sit at home for a semester. He's not going to play. If he didn't want to be the backup he should have left in June.

Nic State wasn't an option for him, they got Lindsey Scott from Mizzou and there was no room for Key there.