PDA

View Full Version : So who are our playmakers on both sides of the ball?

Irondawg
10-26-2019, 07:59 PM
We really don't have any. Watching other games there are guys that are consistently making big plays for their team.

Dantlzer is the closest thing we have, but there isn't another one on defense and an offense absolutely nobody has stepped up. Mitchell looked good early but has disappeared in SEC play. Hill is up and down and never really hits a homerun of makes something big out of something small against SEC defenses.

We just sorely lack guys that do anything special on their own.

Heck KY moved Bowman to QB and they are moving the better than we do with a WR playing QB.

confucius say
10-26-2019, 10:23 PM
Gay and dantzler

Schrader is the closest thing on offense. Nobody else has the speed to house one in the open field.

R2Dawg
10-27-2019, 08:44 AM
We really don't have any. Watching other games there are guys that are consistently making big plays for their team.

Dantlzer is the closest thing we have, but there isn't another one on defense and an offense absolutely nobody has stepped up. Mitchell looked good early but has disappeared in SEC play. Hill is up and down and never really hits a homerun of makes something big out of something small against SEC defenses.

We just sorely lack guys that do anything special on their own.

Heck KY moved Bowman to QB and they are moving the better than we do with a WR playing QB.

There is a difference in potential playmakers and playmakers in Joe's Offense. We have some players but our scheme, coaching, execution is so bad you can't ever see it.

You see the UK QB running through those gap holes? We got guys who can run through those holes too. It ain't rocket science except to Joe.

timotheus
10-27-2019, 08:54 AM
I agree that Joe is making the simple phases very difficult.

DownwardDawg
10-27-2019, 09:02 AM
There is a difference in potential playmakers and playmakers in Joe's Offense. We have some players but our scheme, coaching, execution is so bad you can't ever see it.

You see the UK QB running through those gap holes? We got guys who can run through those holes too. It ain't rocket science except to Joe.

I hate to admit it, but I’m ready right now to go back to Dans offense. It worked and is so much more simple.