PDA

View Full Version : Next Week VS ARK

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 07:01 PM
If both teams play like today...my word it will be horrendous football and both teams should fire the rest coaches right there on the field.

Cooterpoot
10-26-2019, 07:09 PM
They’re going to thump our dumplings.

TrapGame
10-26-2019, 07:11 PM
31-0 Bama w/ 9 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

Arkansas is terrible. If we can't beat them Joe should step down after game for the sake of the program.

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 07:13 PM
If we win Joe should step down just so we can avoid becoming Arky.

Cooterpoot
10-26-2019, 07:14 PM
We suck so bad on the road and always struggle at AR. I see a loss and a sure firing later.

MaroonFlounder
10-26-2019, 07:15 PM
Away game vs SEC team not named Ole Mess.......LOSS.

Coursesuper
10-26-2019, 07:16 PM
They’re going to thump our dumplings.

They will run it right up our butts.

RocketDawg
10-26-2019, 07:19 PM
Alabama is having their way with Arkansas even with their 2nd string QB. If we lose to Arkansas it might be the worst loss in our history.

FriarsPoint
10-26-2019, 07:24 PM
Alabama is having their way with Arkansas even with their 2nd string QB. If we lose to Arkansas it might be the worst loss in our history.

Nope. That’s to come later against Abilene Christian.

RocketDawg
10-26-2019, 07:29 PM
Nope. That’s to come later against Abilene Christian.

Yes, that would be worse. But we're not there yet.

It's hard to imagine what Alabama will do with us later this year.

BB30
10-26-2019, 07:35 PM

Don’t remember Maine i take it? There will never be a loss as embarrassing as that one. Don’t care how bad it gets. Getting beat by Maine could be up there with the worst most embarrassing losses in cfb history and I sat there and watched until the clock hit 0.

War Machine Dawg
10-26-2019, 07:40 PM
Don’t remember Maine i take it? There will never be a loss as embarrassing as that one. Don’t care how bad it gets. Getting beat by Maine could be up there with the worst most embarrassing losses in cfb history and I sat there and watched until the clock hit 0.

Everyone says that the Maine loss was the worst, but I think losing to a Tulane team a year or two later that was decimated by post-Katrina transfers, was worse. Either way, Abilene Christian would be in that category if that was to happen, although I don’t think it will.

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2019, 07:43 PM

Saban says:

http://www.golfian.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Bite-the-pillow-im-going-in-dry-Sloth-Meme-Whisper.jpg

DeputyDawg94
10-26-2019, 07:43 PM

They will rest the 1st and 2nd strings and beat us by 35 with the third string and walk ons.

TrapGame
10-26-2019, 07:44 PM
Everyone says that the Maine loss was the worst, but I think losing to a Tulane team a year or two later that was decimated by post-Katrina transfers, was worse. Either way, Abilene Christian would be in that category if that was to happen, although I don’t think it will.

At this point I would not be surprised if Abilene actual gives us a closer game than we would like.

War Machine Dawg
10-26-2019, 07:47 PM
At this point I would not be surprised if Abilene actual gives us a closer game than we would like.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if they do.

RocketDawg
10-26-2019, 07:59 PM
They will rest the 1st and 2nd strings and beat us by 35 with the third string and walk ons.

Well, at least Saban won't have to worry about the opposing team having a bye week before playing them. Having a week off just makes us worse.

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 08:00 PM

We are an additional bye week for them.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 08:02 PM
If we can get the defense we had during the LSU game and the offense we had today we will win three out of the next four.

RocketDawg
10-26-2019, 08:06 PM
Our game with Arkansas is scheduled for 3 pm. I wonder if they've considered canceling SEC Nation next week and have our game at 8 am?

War Machine Dawg
10-26-2019, 08:17 PM
If we can get the defense we had during the LSU game and the offense we had today we will win three out of the next four.

We scored 10 points when it mattered today. Once aTm went ahead 35-10, they called off the dogs. Pretending that the offense was better today is wrong. We had 26 total yards in the first quarter. We may beat UPig because they’re completely awful, but if you think the team we’ve seen this season is good enough to beat Northern Miss, I don’t know what to say.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 08:19 PM
We scored 10 points when it mattered today. Once aTm went ahead 35-10, they called off the dogs. Pretending that the offense was better today is wrong. We had 26 total yards in the first quarter. We may beat UPig because they’re completely awful, but if you think the team we’ve seen this season is good enough to beat Northern Miss, I don’t know what to say.

I am not going to get in a argument but A&M kept their starters in the game. Jimbo didn't call anything off. That ass hole would have scored another 40 if he could have.

Mobile Bay
10-26-2019, 08:21 PM

I think we are so demoralized, sloppy, and checked out, that they might just win.

War Machine Dawg
I am not going to get in a argument but A&M kept their starters in the game. Jimbo didn't call anything off.

You realize having the starters in is not the same as calling off the dogs, right?

dawgday166
I am not going to get in a argument but A&M kept their starters in the game. Jimbo didn't call anything off.

Can the starters just jog around and go thru the motions? Just askin.

Mobile Bay
10-26-2019, 08:22 PM

You are a damn fool.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 08:22 PM
Can the starters just jog around and go thru the motions? Just askin.

You really believe that? I would think they would be giving all they had to make good impressions.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 08:23 PM
You are a damn fool.

Is this how you post?

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 08:26 PM
You really believe that? I would think they would be giving all they had to make good impressions.

Well ... I think I kinda watched it.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 08:26 PM
I am not going to get in a argument but A&M kept their starters in the game. Jimbo didn't call anything off. That ass hole would have scored another 40 if he could have.

The defense went 2 deep safe and mostly played conservative after going up 35-10. Gave us yards to eat clock

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 08:29 PM
The defense went 2 deep safe and mostly played conservative after going up 35-10. Gave us yards to eat clock

Okay

Coursesuper
10-26-2019, 09:11 PM

Jack, I've seen a lot of football as a player and more as an official, this bunch has packed it in. I've seen it from teams at every level and theses guys are not getting after it at all, the missed tackles today are indicative of where their heads are. There was a lot of no effort defense out there. And the offense was getting drilled until A&M got a lead and let up some that's just football.

Liverpooldawg
10-26-2019, 10:01 PM
Joe is coaching for his job in this game. I think, barring him miraculously finding a job elsewhere, this one determines his fate as a head coach. I think he will be here next year unless he is able to move on, but lose this one and he can't recover, even if he beats the Rebs.

DeputyDawg94
10-26-2019, 11:56 PM
I really hope he gets 6 and then GTFO!!! Don’t care how, just go!

TUSK
10-27-2019, 12:01 AM
Alabama is having their way with Arkansas even with their 3rd string QB. If we lose to Arkansas it might be the worst loss in our history.

Fify

Bothrops
10-27-2019, 02:00 AM
If we play Arkansas like we played today (and we started very very slow as usual), we should win by a touchdown. If we don't it will be closer. Arkansas can get up for this game, but I can't see Shrader losing to this bunch. Just can't.

parabrave
10-27-2019, 02:59 AM
Joe is coaching for his job in this game. I think, barring him miraculously finding a job elsewhere, this one determines his fate as a head coach. I think he will be here next year unless he is able to move on, but lose this one and he can't recover, even if he beats the Rebs.

Joe couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper bag made of 1 ply charmin. And this year he doesn't have Fitz to pull his ass out of it.