PDA

View Full Version : Back from the game ..... Looks like improvement

Coach007
10-26-2019, 04:11 PM
It looks like we have a ton of improvement to build on.

- Freshmen doing well on both sides of the ball.

- Shrader needs moor help. and he needs some mechanics work.

- Hill... ain't going pro, and exploded more through the holes today. He left some angles.

- 3 vets let the team down again. Let's remove the defense. Let's focus on the offense. 2 Wrs had 2 turn overs that hurt the over all performance bad. A SR RB who I thought should get the start has now fumbled 2 times in 2 weeks

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2019, 04:12 PM
This is incredibly delusional & straight shit.

You're a much bigger part of the problem than the solution

parabrave
10-26-2019, 04:12 PM
Dam Cohen that was a quick trip.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2019, 04:13 PM
Moorhead tenure defined on one play

DownwardDawg
Hahahaha. I’m sorry I thought you were for real earl. Obvious troll. You got me.

CoachT14

- Hill... ain't going pro, and exploded more through the holes today. He left some angles.

- 3 vets let the team down again. Let's remove the defense. Let's focus on the offense. 2 Wrs had 2 turn overs that hurt the over all performance bad. A SR RB who I thought should get the start has now fumbled 2 times in 2 weeks

Can we please ban this troll?

Thick
10-26-2019, 04:15 PM

You’re an idiot!

Five-tool Poster
10-26-2019, 04:16 PM

You were doing such a great job trolling but this was too much

TrapGame
10-26-2019, 04:16 PM
Man, you're talking about how the deck chairs are arranged on the Titanic.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 04:17 PM

I’m shocked this is your take***

105 yards of total offense when we are down 35-10...total cluster from 3 and out, 3 and out, interception to start the game. Love Shrader but a horrid start throwing the ball. We improved scoring and yards in garbage time with AM defense playing soft. That was a gift from AM, not improvement. Joe needs to give Jimbo part of his check for the help

dantheman4248
10-26-2019, 04:21 PM
Hahahahhahahahahahahhaha. Hilarious that people called this. Your playbook is as obvious as Joe’s.

Todd4State
10-26-2019, 04:24 PM
Lol.

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 04:25 PM
Sorry, another moderator can reverse it if they want, but I banned this idiot. Can't take anymore

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2019, 04:26 PM
Sorry, another moderator can reverse it if they want, but I banned this idiot. Can't take anymore

Thank you.

He ruined himself by never being critical. You lose all credibility when you don't call a spade a spade

TrapGame
10-26-2019, 04:26 PM

Thanks man.

BeardoMSU
10-26-2019, 04:27 PM

Bravo.

dantheman4248
10-26-2019, 04:27 PM

Will this be the most repped post ever?

CoachT14
10-26-2019, 04:28 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/XwGVf8gQqt5rG/source.gif

BeardoMSU
10-26-2019, 04:35 PM
007 be like: "Man, fishing was great today! Caught the limit in all the fish. Even snagged a tuna. **** y'all if you don't believe me!".

http://img.news.sina.com/china/p/2011/0505/U43P5029T2D371922F24DT20110505162534.jpg

Cooterpoot
10-26-2019, 04:35 PM
This guy is trolling the shit out of this board.

Coursesuper
10-26-2019, 04:38 PM

Thank you!

Churchill
10-26-2019, 04:38 PM
Good for you....he's a major troll

JamesDawg
10-26-2019, 04:43 PM

I'm back. And this is the ONLY rule I have ever broken on this site. You suck as a Moderator because of an opinion I have. It's sad that you have allowed your emotions to effect your decision as a mod to ban a person due to opinion. It's not a matter of reversing it. It's a matter of the reason why you banned. You disagreed with me and felt the need to ban on that.

It's sad. It's pathetic that only the group think of the collective that is allowed over and over to bash people.. name call (which is against the rules) is allowed. But individual opinion is not.

BB30
10-26-2019, 04:51 PM

He?s definitely annoying but when did we start banning people for being annoying? If that is bannable then several others should have been banned a long time ago. There are several who spam this board with dumb stuff multiple times daily. Some who?s opinions literally change by the hour.

Coursesuper
10-26-2019, 04:51 PM
Well shit, but this proves Ron White was right.

bulldawg989
10-26-2019, 04:53 PM
I'm back. And this is the ONLY rule I have ever broken on this site. You suck as a Moderator because of an opinion I have. It's sad that you have allowed your emotions to effect your decision as a mod to ban a person due to opinion. It's not a matter of reversing it. It's a matter of the reason why you banned. You disagreed with me and felt the need to ban on that.

It's sad. It's pathetic that only the group think of the collective that is allowed over and over to bash people.. name call (which is against the rules) is allowed. But individual opinion is not.

I'll tell you what's sad, you. You are brain-dead piece of shit. Take a hint and hit the bricks, no one on tjis board gives two shits about your opinions because they suck...just like Moorhead. The worse it gets the deeper you dig in, just like Moorhead. And most disturbingly like Moorhead you make already pathetic situation worse, which makes you part of the problem unsurprisngly just like Moorhead.

Please do yourself and every other State fan a favor a leave for good. This board will be better for it and again just like Moorhead leaving, State football will be better for it.

See ya shithead.

Todd4State
10-26-2019, 04:54 PM

Collective? Literally 95% of MSU fans want Moorhead gone or just feel sorry for him. That many people aren’t wrong.

JamesDawg
10-26-2019, 04:55 PM
I'll tell you what's sad, you. You are brain-dead piece of shit. Take a hint and hit the bricks, no one on tjis board gives two shits about your opinions because they suck...just like Moorhead. The worse it gets the deeper you dig in, just like Moorhead. And most disturbingly like Moorhead you make already pathetic situation worse, which makes you part of the problem unsurprisngly just like Moorhead.

Please do yourself and every other State fan a favor a leave for good. This board will be better for it and again just like Moorhead leaving, State football will be better for it.

See ya shithead.

Oh... I see. SO we have people breaking the rules and calling people names and I simply post a thread on improvements and am banned.

NICE!!!

KB21
10-26-2019, 04:56 PM
Is this a serious post?

JamesDawg
10-26-2019, 04:57 PM
Collective? Literally 95% of MSU fans want Moorhead gone or just feel sorry for him. That many people aren’t wrong.

Doesn't matter if it was 99.9%. I broke ZERO rules on this board. ZERO... Having a different opinion is NOT against the rules here.

bulldawg989
10-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Oh... I see. SO we have people breaking the rules and calling people names and I simply post a thread on improvements and am banned.

NICE!!!

Take that victim card and shove it up your ass. You brought it on yourself, you're just literally too stupid to realize it. Now do us a solid and go **** yourself.

ATTILLA THE DOG
10-26-2019, 05:00 PM
Doesn't matter if it was 99.9%. I broke ZERO rules on this board. ZERO... Having a different opinion is NOT against the rules here.

You sho is a attention hound

DownwardDawg

Good job. He got me, but he was way too obvious the past couple weeks.

JamesDawg
Take that victim card and shove it up your ass. You brought it on yourself, you're just literally too stupid to realize it. Now do us a solid and go **** yourself.

No.. see I am here and I broke no rules. YOU however did.

And no.. I won't stoop to your level. GROW UP!

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 05:02 PM

Haha I tried, y'all. He's like a cockroach, can't get rid of him.

CoachT14
10-26-2019, 05:03 PM

Trolling the board and posting useless stuff just to piss people off is a bannable offense and thats exactly what you do. The other day you got roasted in a thread trying to use some fake stats to back up your baseless "facts" and then you doubled down on those fake stats even though someone linked to the actual statistics several times. You're an obvious troll stop trying to act like some innocent bystander.

DownwardDawg

Do it again!!!

Really Clark?

A bunch of people still have and have had differing opinions. Todd and I debated pages worth of stuff during Mullen’s years. Ask Todd. But you are trolling and with a douche attitude with your “opinion”. You come off so bad that most don’t believe you are just offering an opinion and not trolling or shilling for JoMo.

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned that one too. May not stop him, but it uses up another email address. See you on your next username, La cucarocha

BeardoMSU
10-26-2019, 05:06 PM
Well shit, but this proves Ron White was right.

Well...I think Cadaver just cured IT, lol.

ETA: oops, didn't realize he came back like Lazarus.

ScoobaDawg
10-26-2019, 05:07 PM
Banned that one too. May not stop him, but it uses up another email address. See you on your next username, La cucarocha

I'm watching...

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 05:09 PM
I'm watching...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/5SWGrXiPgtqZq/source.gif

Would you rather me do what you've been doing and let this douche continue ruining the board and driving away viewers? If so, do what you need to do, Billy.

Coursesuper
10-26-2019, 05:10 PM
Well...I think Cadaver just cured IT, lol.

ETA: oops, didn't realize he came back like Lazarus.

We can only hope, but I'm pretty sure this one is too stupid to quit.

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 05:11 PM

More like Joe's **********.

Turfdawg67
10-26-2019, 05:19 PM
This is incredibly delusional & straight shit.

You're a much bigger part of the problem than the solution

Why do y'all engage with this troll? Just ignore.

Saltydog
10-26-2019, 05:23 PM
It couldn't be more obvious. Coach 007, JamesDawg (007 + James Bond = spy). Get rid of this asshat.

Coursesuper
10-26-2019, 05:28 PM
It couldn't be more obvious. Coach 007, JamesDawg (007 + James Bond = spy). Get rid of this asshat.

Yep! Thus I've been calling that troll Double Naught. It's been obvious enough for a while.

BeardoMSU
10-26-2019, 05:31 PM
Why do y'all engage with this troll? Just ignore.

He literally takes over every thread. The only one he doesn't, is always the Game Thread...and you don't have to be Sigmund ****ing Freud to figure out why...

War Machine Dawg
10-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Just put the troll on ignore. I did, and not having to read his bullshit unless someone quotes it has made the board 1000 times better.

Coach34
10-26-2019, 05:35 PM
lmao

Looks like you guys have been trolled by the poster formally known as Will James. It has all the signs. Use any possible metric you can to defend your point to troll the masses.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 05:39 PM

You need to banned one more because he is just as bad but he post for the other side of the argument. Not calling no name but you know.

Todd4State
10-26-2019, 06:07 PM
lmao

Looks like you guys have been trolled by the poster formally known as Will James. It has all the signs. Use any possible metric you can to defend your point to troll the masses.

I don’t think it’s the same guy.

cheewgumm
10-26-2019, 06:12 PM
Kansas State?s coach?s salary is $2.3m. Offer him $5m for next year.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 06:15 PM

He will not leave after 1 year. He is pretty stable type of coach and will be at KST for a while, unless a really big program comes after him in 4 years.

Homedawg
10-26-2019, 06:18 PM

He'l get a raise there. Its a similar job to ours as far as ease. In other words other than coming to sec it's lateral at best. And we aren't paying 5 mil to a guy that hasn't proven himself. At least not out of the gate.

Cooterpoot
10-26-2019, 06:24 PM

I don’t think he’s a fit here. Good coach, wrong fit.

IMissJack
10-26-2019, 06:36 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.

DeputyDawg94
10-26-2019, 06:49 PM
I’ve started skipping any post he makes and any thread he starts cuz his opinions are stupid bad and even when proven wrong he doubles down and keeps arguing. I opened this thread when it was first started because I didn’t pay attention to who started it. He does make it hard to keep up with a thread with all the bs I have to skip over. I need to figure out how to mute or block this goof.

parabrave
10-26-2019, 06:51 PM
Can I have his Vcash everytime you ban this idiot.

Duckdog
10-26-2019, 06:57 PM
007 is my mother in law she says the exact same dumb shit

confucius say
10-26-2019, 07:24 PM
007 is to the extreme in his belief and support of Moorhead, but is this board really banning people for that? That is pretty horrible if so.

Hasnt he been posting here for a long time? Hard to believe it was a long range troll job.

Joe has underachieved and I hate the lack of toughness, but there was improvement today and I also do not think he should be fired right now. That should not be a bannable opinion.

Cloak
10-26-2019, 07:29 PM

I've bit my tongue on all of your delusion, but man you are either the biggest troll on the board or a moron.

War Machine Dawg
10-26-2019, 07:29 PM
I?ve started skipping any post he makes and any thread he starts cuz his opinions are stupid bad and even when proven wrong he doubles down and keeps arguing. I opened this thread when it was first started because I didn?t pay attention to who started it. He does make it hard to keep up with a thread with all the bs I have to skip over. I need to figure out how to mute or block this goof.

Click his name to go to his profile. Under his avatar you should see ?Add to ignore list.? Click that and his posts are hidden. He?s the only poster I?ve ever put on ignore, but it was the best thing I?ve done. Only time I see his BS now is if someone quotes him.

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 07:34 PM
007 is to the extreme in his belief and support of Moorhead, but is this board really banning people for that? That is pretty horrible if so.

Hasnt he been posting here for a long time? Hard to believe it was a long range troll job.

Joe has underachieved and I hate the lack of toughness, but there was improvement today and I also do not think he should be fired right now. That should not be a bannable opinion.

No. I banned him because I get emails every time someone reports a Post and it's constant that he's getting reported. Also, I haven't seen a single post defending the guy but thousands asking for him to be banned due to his over the top praise and defense of Joe. I would never ban someone for a Differing opinion....but I will ban someone if they are becoming a nuisance to the board and hundreds of people advocate for him to be removed. I'm totally cool with it if another moderator wants to revoke the ban, that was simply a call I made because I felt it was time and what the people wanted.

I stand behind it. Hail State

gravedigger
10-26-2019, 07:36 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/5SWGrXiPgtqZq/source.gif

Would you rather me do what you've been doing and let this douche continue ruining the board and driving away viewers? If so, do what you need to do, Billy.

I'm a bit confused. He annoys the hell out of me too and I'm not one of those who think the Moorhead needs to go. But if being annoying is the standard here, you guys might have a bit of work to do tonight.

I see where you are coming from though. Repeating the same message over and over and seemingly just to get others on the board upset.

Using this standard might cause most of the board to have to take a break.

DeputyDawg94
10-26-2019, 07:37 PM
Click his name to go to his profile. Under his avatar you should see ?Add to ignore list.? Click that and his posts are hidden. He?s the only poster I?ve ever put on ignore, but it was the best thing I?ve done. Only time I see his BS now is if someone quotes him.

Preciate it.

defiantdog
10-26-2019, 07:43 PM
Why don't you just ban his IP that way you don't have to worry about him making multiple email addresses?

BrunswickDawg
10-26-2019, 07:43 PM
Damn! 007 and Dawg61 banned within a week of each other. It looks like ****ing Christmas come early on ED.

The added bonus - the Political Board just improved too.

BB30
10-26-2019, 07:44 PM
I'm a bit confused. He annoys the hell out of me too and I'm not one of those who think the Moorhead needs to go. But if being annoying is the standard here, you guys might have a bit of work to do tonight.

I see where you are coming from though. Repeating the same message over and over and seemingly just to get others on the board upset.

Not much different than the 45 posts started about how bad joe sucks every day and just worded in a slightly different light. That?s just as annoying. BTW I?m all for joe getting canned. Just tired of seeing the same topic posted in different ways repeatedly while positive threads about basketball etc. get pushed off of the first page in the first 10 minutes because we apparently need another joe sucks thread for the 100th time. I think we all get it, he sucks.

We have 10 who should we hire threads every day with the same names every time. I think we have had 13 norvell threads already and 6-7 Napier threads. Maybe a sticky at the top to keep all the coaching questions in would be good so the board doesn?t seem as cluttered by it and maybe a stickied joe sucks thread. I don?t know but something has to give.

A break would probably be good for everyone right now.

KOdawg1
10-26-2019, 07:45 PM

There's a difference between being annoying and being a troll. Coach007 was a troll, and I fully support banning him.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-26-2019, 07:46 PM
You lose all credibility when you don't call a spade a spade

And if anybody would know, it would be you.

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 07:48 PM
Why don't you just ban his IP that way you don't have to worry about him making multiple email addresses?

Because I haven't been given that authority. I'm unable to do it.

RocketDawg
10-26-2019, 07:49 PM

I agree. He has over 12000 posts, so if he's just a troll he sure has hidden it well. I don't recall him ever personally attacking anyone like 61 has.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 07:51 PM
No. I banned him because I get emails every time someone reports a Post and it's constant that he's getting reported. Also, I haven't seen a single post defending the guy but thousands asking for him to be banned due to his over the top praise and defense of Joe. I would never ban someone for a Differing opinion....but I will ban someone if they are becoming a nuisance to the board and hundreds of people advocate for him to be removed. I'm totally cool with it if another moderator wants to revoke the ban, that was simply a call I made because I felt it was time and what the people wanted.

I stand behind it. Hail State

So you never get emails on anyone else?

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 07:52 PM
So you never get emails on anyone else?

Of course. But not nearly as many as about him.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 07:57 PM
Of course. But not nearly as many as about him.

There is one who needs a time out. But I am not going to email you about him. You know who he is. He makes this board crap.

msu15
10-26-2019, 07:57 PM
I'm watching...

I love it when you guys fight.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 08:17 PM
I agree. He has over 12000 posts, so if he's just a troll he sure has hidden it well. I don't recall him ever personally attacking anyone like 61 has.

I got banned for two weeks for saying F*** the French a few years back.

Turfdawg67
10-26-2019, 08:33 PM
Not much different than the 45 posts started about how bad joe sucks every day and just worded in a slightly different light. That?s just as annoying. BTW I?m all for joe getting canned. Just tired of seeing the same topic posted in different ways repeatedly while positive threads about basketball etc. get pushed off of the first page in the first 10 minutes because we apparently need another joe sucks thread for the 100th time. I think we all get it, he sucks.

We have 10 who should we hire threads every day with the same names every time. I think we have had 13 norvell threads already and 6-7 Napier threads. Maybe a sticky at the top to keep all the coaching questions in would be good so the board doesn?t seem as cluttered by it and maybe a stickied joe sucks thread. I don?t know but something has to give.

A break would probably be good for everyone right now.

Here here! Shotgun will start two, back to back and they'll basically be the same thread.

bobtail bob
10-26-2019, 10:05 PM

His posts had long since lost value. They have gotten sad and pathetic