PDA

View Full Version : Well Moorhead talking to Neal Price

parabrave
10-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Injuries, Turnovers we gained alot of yards. How about your crappy gameplan starting the game with 3 fing passing plays.

Fader21
10-26-2019, 03:21 PM
Hey I can't stand the way we started out but damn everyone was talking about how we needed to rtgdfb and also TAMU rushing defense sucks except today. What do you want them to do?

Commercecomet24
10-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Yeah whole first half pass run pass against all out blitz for nothing. Second half was better but to late.

confucius say
10-26-2019, 03:23 PM
Hey I can't stand the way we started out but damn everyone was talking about how we needed to rtgdfb and also TAMU rushing defense sucks except today. What do you want them to do?

We ran for 240 today. Offense was not the problem.
Shitty defense and low energy

Commercecomet24
10-26-2019, 03:24 PM
Defense didn't tackle but the 3 turnovers were killers. 21 points given them on tos

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 03:26 PM

We only gained 105 first half but we were averaging close to what they give up rushing per attempt. We needed to commit to the run early and played off of that to loosen up the pass plays. Especially with Shrader being way off today. Started 1-7 throwing. Instead get him involved with his legs early and then take a few shots.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 03:27 PM

We had 105 total yards at the half...garbage second half yards and points when down 35-10. They went very soft and conservative. Both were horrible but the putrid first half offense set them up to own us. All 3 phases were not good today

CoachT14
10-26-2019, 03:29 PM

We barely gained 100 yards in the entire first half and only started gaining yards when A&M packed in after going up 35-10. But hey let's ignore all of that. Our defense was not great but unlike our offense was actually hindered by injuries. Even then, the entire first half they barely started on their own side of the 50.

Let's keep revising what actually happened and use garbage time stats though.

Randolph Dupree
10-26-2019, 03:30 PM
Gotta point that thumb

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 03:31 PM
We only gained 105 first half but we were averaging close to what they give up rushing per attempt. We needed to commit to the run early and played off of that to loosen up the pass plays. Especially with Shrader being way off today. Started 1-7 throwing. Instead get him involved with his legs early and then take a few shots.

Now according to Joe we had outgained them most of game till the very last drive. Not true. They were ahead at beginning of 4th qtr cause I looked, but it was somewhat close.

He loves to spin stuff in that fashion. That's why I'm getting to where I can't stand the mfer. He's a con man.

Jacksondevildog
10-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Us scoring 30 will be the talking point this week. The game was never in question. It was garbage yards and points that didn?t affect the game in any way. If we can hold onto the football in Fayetteville next week and Hill has a good game, we can win. If we lose that one, we need to pull a USC and have Moorhead released when he returns to campus or before he boards the bus like they did Kiffin.

ScoobaDawg
10-26-2019, 03:35 PM
Boys...today was a good day.. Kylin got his 100 yards rushing ***

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 03:37 PM

Hill lighting up Twitter * His draft stock probably soared from where it was ****

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 03:38 PM
Now according to Joe we had outgained them most of game till the very last drive. Not true. They were ahead at beginning of 4th qtr cause I looked, but it was somewhat close.

He loves to spin stuff in that fashion. That's why I'm getting to where I can't stand the mfer. He's a con man.

Wait did Joe say that? That’s pure lie!! They had more than double our yards at the half, we only had 105 yards at the half. That is a bald face lie if he said that and needs to be told so while hitching ride to pack up his office. That is fireable right there and horrible attempt at spin. If he really said that

TrapGame
Us scoring 30 will be the talking point this week. The game was never in question. It was garbage yards and points that didn?t affect the game in any way. If we can hold onto the football in Fayetteville next week and Hill has a good game, we can win. If we lose that one, we need to pull a USC and have Moorhead released when he returns to campus or before he boards the bus like they did Kiffin.

Those yards and points in the 4th quarter will be used as a sign of improvement come Monday in his press conference. He can sell that snake oil somewhere else.

If we lose to Arkansas it should be officially over. Shoop can be interim for all I care.

DownwardDawg

We started the game passing. With a rushing QB. When we committed to the run, it was 14-0. (Maybe 21-0. Cant remember). We ran twice and then passed for a TD. Amazing what running the ball can do.

DownwardDawg
10-26-2019, 03:40 PM

And Joe missed his last chance. He’s gone. Great day indeed!!!

confucius say
10-26-2019, 03:41 PM

And joe did GS no favors in the passing game early. Move his mobile ass out of the pocket and make it easy on him just to get in rhythm.

BB30
10-26-2019, 03:42 PM
Wait did Joe say that? That’s pure lie!! They had more than double our yards at the half, we only had 105 yards at the half. That is a bald face lie if he said that and needs to be told so while hitching ride to pack up his office. That is fireable right there and horrible attempt at spin. If he really said that

No joe didn’t say that.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 03:43 PM
And joe did GS no favors in the passing game early. Move his mobile ass out of the pocket and make it easy on him just to get in rhythm.

Yes, agree, give him one or two reads at on side side of the field, pull and run if it’s not there.

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 03:45 PM

I caught a snippet of it cause I was watching it online. I just shook my damn head. He says shit like that all the time. We probably had finally pulled ahead with 5 or 6 mins to go in game and last drive put them ahead. But they were way ahead early and ahead most the rest of the game.

That's just Joe. He's a f***ing con man.

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 03:47 PM
No joe didn’t say that.

What did he say then? He was asked a question and I'm pretty sure he said we were ahead in yardage until their last drive.

ETA: I did just catch a snippet of it but felt pretty sure that's what he said. Maybe I misunderstood tho or didn't catch entire context.

parabrave
10-26-2019, 03:57 PM
We started the game passing. With a rushing QB. When we committed to the run, it was 14-0. (Maybe 21-0. Cant remember). We ran twice and then passed for a TD. Amazing what running the ball can do.

After he took Hill out for being lazy. Putting Gibson in lit a fire under his ass. If Gibson didn't fumble Hill would still be on the bench.

Todd4State
10-26-2019, 04:02 PM

That?s a lot of Joe?s problem. The stats say run the ball but he still throws it no matter what.

Cowbell
10-26-2019, 04:10 PM

This is what I dont get. Roll that kid out and then you don?t have to worry about backside pressure. I swear it looks like we have Scott Linehan running the offense.

Dawgology
10-26-2019, 05:41 PM

Game plan better. Our offensive line was recruited to create down the field push for a spread option offense. Instead we are trying to make them create a pocket for the QB on every play and they are getting destroyed. They appear completely confused out there.

Todd4State
10-26-2019, 05:47 PM
Game plan better. Our offensive line was recruited to create down the field push for a spread option offense. Instead we are trying to make them create a pocket for the QB on every play and they are getting destroyed. They appear completely confused out there.

They may have been recruited for that but they don’t run block very well either. Strength and conditioning fail.

parabrave
10-26-2019, 06:45 PM

Guess you missed last year also.

BhamDawg205
10-26-2019, 07:50 PM
After he took Hill out for being lazy. Putting Gibson in lit a fire under his ass. If Gibson didn't fumble Hill would still be on the bench.

Gibson should have started, when Hill wouldn't/couldn't pass block. Hill is a symptom of not being held accountable. Lack of consequences for missed assignments has snow balled into a heaping pile of Doo Doo

Todd4State
10-26-2019, 07:53 PM
Gibson should have started, when Hill wouldn't/couldn't pass block. Hill is a symptom of not being held accountable. Lack of consequences for missed assignments has snow balled into a heaping pile of Doo Doo

To be fair Gibson has fumbled the ball a couple of times when given the opportunity.

msu15
10-26-2019, 07:55 PM

I have to say again, Aeries got ****ed with no lube last year.

dawgday166
10-26-2019, 08:20 PM

Without a doubt. That probably cost us at least 3 games too.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-26-2019, 10:45 PM

Haha the opposite problem other weeks..we can seem to get it all together

BhamDawg205
10-27-2019, 12:50 AM
To be fair Gibson has fumbled the ball a couple of times when given the opportunity.

Yea those fumbles sucked, but those missed blocks come from not wanting to. Hill has had enough reps to fix that problem. The fumbles are probably coached or not like every other technique on this team.

BhamDawg205
10-27-2019, 12:51 AM

Joe screwed Aries and KT... Now depth at both positions are about to be screwed.

msudawg1200
10-27-2019, 07:39 AM
They out gained us 441-433. 255 of our yards came after it was 35-10, and the game was pretty much over. At no time during that game did I ever think we were in it or going to win. Stats can be twisted to support any point you want. Losers try to mask problems using stats. Nice try Joe. The fact is that we got blasted AGAIN on the road as we looked unprepared AGAIN to play. All I know is we’ve lost four in a row for the first time since 2005. Use some stats to explain that you genius.

Spiderman
10-27-2019, 09:26 AM
They out gained us 441-433. 255 of our yards came after it was 35-10, and the game was pretty much over. At no time during that game did I ever think we were in it or going to win. Stats can be twisted to support any point you want. Losers try to mask problems using stats. Nice try Joe. The fact is that we got blasted AGAIN on the road as we looked unprepared AGAIN to play. All I know is we’ve lost four in a row for the first time since 2005. Use some stats to explain that you genius.

yep

TUSK
10-27-2019, 12:27 PM
What did he say then? He was asked a question and I'm pretty sure he said we were ahead in yardage until their last drive.

ETA: I did just catch a snippet of it but felt pretty sure that's what he said. Maybe I misunderstood tho or didn't catch entire context.

I heard him say it, too.

I thought it was, at best, disingenuous...