10-26-2019, 01:50 PM
The end

Commercecomet24
10-26-2019, 01:51 PM
I'd take Klieman in a heartbeat. Dudes a winner

CoachT14
10-26-2019, 01:55 PM
The end

Ship has sailed more than likely. Probably could've been ours if we do the right thing and get him last year.

cheewgumm
10-26-2019, 01:57 PM
Cohen is obviously not a good judge on picking coaches.

dantheman4248
10-26-2019, 01:59 PM
He knows how to win in Starkville.

Rick Danko
10-26-2019, 02:03 PM
I?d be perfectly fine offering him 5mil to come save us from this shit show.... I just can?t do it anymore.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2019, 02:05 PM
I?d be perfectly fine offering him 5mil to come save us from this shit show.... I just can?t do it anymore.

This or whatever it takes to get him. I'm to old to go through another decade of sucking we need to win now.

TrapGame
10-26-2019, 02:06 PM
I'd call Klieman and ask what he makes then tell him I'd double it.

BB30
10-26-2019, 02:35 PM
Y’all have lost it if you think he is leaving there to come here. Easier path to winning and k state has a better history than we do. Couple that with the fact that k state could match us $ for $ just about and that would never happen. Some of y’all need to realize we aren’t bama or Ohio state and can’t just go get whoever we want because we have some money to throw around. And honestly I believe some of y’all think we have more money to throw around than we actually do.

Most people that aren’t state fans would say k state is a step up from us.

Cowbell
10-26-2019, 02:38 PM
Y?all have lost it if you think he is leaving there to come here. Easier path to winning and k state has a better history than we do. Couple that with the fact that k state could match us $ for $ just about and that would never happen. Some of y?all need to realize we aren?t bama or Ohio state and can?t just go get whoever we want because we have some money to throw around. And honestly I believe some of y?all think we have more money to throw around than we actually do.

Most people that aren?t state fans would say k state is a step up from us.

This is not the attitude to have.

Mobile Bay
10-26-2019, 02:39 PM
This or whatever it takes to get him. I'm to old to go through another decade of sucking we need to win now.

That's just it. Another decade of this and Ill be so checked out I won't be back.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2019, 02:39 PM
Y?all have lost it if you think he is leaving there to come here. Easier path to winning and k state has a better history than we do. Couple that with the fact that k state could match us $ for $ just about and that would never happen. Some of y?all need to realize we aren?t bama or Ohio state and can?t just go get whoever we want because we have some money to throw around. And honestly I believe some of y?all think we have more money to throw around than we actually do.

Most people that aren?t state fans would say k state is a step up from us.

Oh he's not leaving but it can't hurt to dream

BB30
10-26-2019, 03:49 PM
This is not the attitude to have.

Sorry you aren’t a fan of realism. Go after them all you want just letting you know what the reality is. I’m an extremely positive person but I’m also not naive either and can look at things objectively.

Some of y’all think we have some no brainer great job and the fact is we don’t. It’s an extremely difficult job with a fan base that has higher expectations than what we can realistically achieve right now(we should be better than we are but we aren’t a team that’s going to win 9 games every year)Now if you find our Beamer that will be here for 20 years you can raise you floor and make your job more attractive but it takes more than a few good years to do that.