PDA

View Full Version : If you are still on that Joe train....

Duckdog
10-26-2019, 01:43 PM
You suck and are part of the problem. Yes 007 kick rocks. All those bullshit excuses are just that bullshit. Joe 17 sucks! Worse than croom ever thought about being. We went from being a respectable football team to absolute 17ing garbage!

TNDawg35
10-26-2019, 01:51 PM
I will say this tho. The talent is there. It’s the system ****ing everything up. The defense can’t keep up cause they are on the field 85% of the game. If we will grow some nuts and fire him, the next coach won’t have a bare cupboard...

Fader21
10-26-2019, 01:53 PM
But we have scored 24 points today*****

BB30
10-26-2019, 01:54 PM
I will say this tho. The talent is there. It’s the system ****ing everything up. The defense can’t keep up cause they are on the field 85% of the game. If we will grow some nuts and fire him, the next coach won’t have a bare cupboard...

What in this game makes you think the talent is there? It’s not except for Kylin. True freshman QB and a bunch of terrible WRs? Also missing 8 starters, actually surprised we’ve scored at all. Our skill talent is trash for the most part.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-26-2019, 01:55 PM
Bruh I don't think anyone is on the JoMo train at this point except trolls

BeardoMSU
10-26-2019, 01:56 PM
The Joe Train is now a Rape Train....and it's a one way trip.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-26-2019, 02:01 PM

And I say this as someone who adamantly defended him last season

jackindabox
10-26-2019, 02:12 PM
I'm still on the train. At some point you have to hold the players accountable. Willie Gay is a selfish player with lots of talent who is a Morgan of a human. You can blame joe for that if you wish. The entire defense is hurt or suspended. Joe called a gre as t game today but the players couldn't hold on to the football. If you though we were going to beat auburn and lsu this year. You are also a Moran. We had one bad game it was against Tennessee and it will cost us a bowl game. But with a freshman qb, who by the way all of you will be kissing his ass n er ct year, The best we could have hoped for was 6-6. We will be competitive next year.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 02:17 PM
I'm still on the train. At some point you have to hold the players accountable. Willie Gay is a selfish player with lots of talent who is a Morgan of a human. You can blame joe for that if you wish. The entire defense is hurt or suspended. Joe called a gre as t game today but the players couldn't hold on to the football. If you though we were going to beat auburn and lsu this year. You are also a Moran. We had one bad game it was against Tennessee and it will cost us a bowl game. But with a freshman qb, who by the way all of you will be kissing his ass n er ct year, The best we could have hoped for was 6-6. We will be competitive next year.

That?s one of the major issues with Joe! HE is the one that has to hold players accountable and install discipline. Complete and utter failure by the HC in this area.

His play calling was crap until we were down 14. And that was mainly 2 explosive plays but he has to get credit for that. Then went back to crap. It was a bad play calling day. You are blind if you think he called a great game

Shrader will be great. 9-24 is not good at all.

BB30
10-26-2019, 02:18 PM

Dude 6-6 is still technically on the table if we beat arky and om so which one of those do you have us losing to if your still on the jomo train?

I don’t See anyone knocking Shrader either. He’s gonna be good but coaching has sucked quite a bit this year regardless of roster limitations.

Dumb penalties, sloppiness and effort rest solely on the coaches shoulders.

Homedawg
10-26-2019, 02:19 PM

Competitive next year??? Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhhahhahhahh aahahahahahahahha
Considering you can't spell moron it's telling who the moron is.....

jackindabox
10-26-2019, 02:19 PM
He did call a great game. This game was lost because of defense. Half the defense was missing and they weren't that great to begin with. Shrader is going to be better then Prescott. And he even looks like jesus

Homedawg
10-26-2019, 02:22 PM
He did call a great game. This game was lost because of defense. Half the defense was missing and they weren't that great to begin with. Shrader is going to be better then Prescott. And he even looks like jesus

He called a great game?? They got up 35-10 and quit blitzing. GAme was over. Once again we do nothing in the first quarter and boom down 14-0 and they have the boot on the throat.

RougeDawg
10-26-2019, 02:22 PM
I don?t even think SloMo is on the SloMo train at this point. It?s a runaway train with no one on board, but 007 trying to find the emergency brake.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 02:24 PM

You are just trolling or ignorant. He didn’t call a good game. This whole this is a damn mess

Dawgology
10-26-2019, 02:24 PM

This guy is a troll. Please get rid of him.

Dawgology
10-26-2019, 02:25 PM
Dude 6-6 is still technically on the table if we beat arky and om so which one of those do you have us losing to if your still on the jomo train?

I don’t See anyone knocking Shrader either. He’s gonna be good but coaching has sucked quite a bit this year regardless of roster limitations.

Dumb penalties, sloppiness and effort rest solely on the coaches shoulders.

We will lose to both.

jackindabox
10-26-2019, 02:30 PM
Again being down 14-0 in the first quarter is a result of poor defense. Typically most offenses need time to make adjustments. When you have all week to prepare for a team, you shouldn't give up two scores right off the bat. If you do it means you are overmatched because you should at least have an idea on how to stop a team initially. I am not like most people on here, I watch the offense to see if there is any reason to think they are improving. I threw in the towel on this team this year back at the auburn game. The way to look at this team is by understanding they are in the rebuilding phase. I like what I see.

RougeDawg
10-26-2019, 02:33 PM

The delusion has set in amongst some. Is somewhat funny, but mainly sad.

Coursesuper
10-26-2019, 02:34 PM
Again being down 14-0 in the first quarter is a result of poor defense. Typically most offenses need time to make adjustments. When you have all week to prepare for a team, you shouldn't give up two scores right off the bat. If you do it means you are overmatched because you should at least have an idea on how to stop a team initially. I am not like most people on here, I watch the offense to see if there is any reason to think they are improving. I threw in the towel on this team this year back at the auburn game. The way to look at this team is by understanding they are in the rebuilding phase. I like what I see.

Just stop! Everyone here knows you're trolling, it's pathetic and shitty of you. So do everyone here a favor and piss off.

Lord McBuckethead
And I say this as someone who adamantly defended him last season

Well I am not against him. Losing today, LSU, or Auburn doesn't change any of the facts we have to deal with every GD snap this season. On top of all of the injuries, we have 10 people suspended and we went through a qb change. Losing sucks, but just because we lose doesn't change what we are dealing with.

Todd4State
I think we have talent- enough to win eight games. But we’re poorly coached and poorly developed. That’s on Joe.

Bubb Rubb

Spoken like someone who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 02:38 PM

Just a troll or a fool. Our offense was horrid to start, went 3 and out first 2 drives and gave A & M the ball at midfield, score AM, interception at mid field, score AM, turn the ball over at our 19, AM scores....we put our defense on a short field all the freaking time. We had 105 yards the first half total offense is horrid...horrid offense. Defense is just giving up seeing the crap the offense puts them in. The whole program is not improving and we should have never been a rebuild...per Moorehead this was not a rebuild. It is now because of this putrid play and coaching.

jackindabox
10-26-2019, 02:39 PM

I am trolling people like you because you clearly have no idea what is like to build something. Am I the only one who exited about Garrett Shrader? If the defense was so beat up, I would guarantee a victory next week vs Arkansas and if they lost I would voluntarily never post again. We will be good next year, you will hop back on the bandwagon. I know this ahead of time and I'm tired of negative people never getting called out on their negativity

Turfdawg67
10-26-2019, 02:40 PM

I'm just amazed y'all could decipher this? Does that make me a Morgan or a Moran??

parabrave
10-26-2019, 02:41 PM

You forgot to add these************************************!

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 02:41 PM
I am trolling people like you because you clearly have no idea what is like to build something. Am I the only one who exited about Garrett Shrader? If the defense was so beat up, I would guarantee a victory next week vs Arkansas and if they lost I would voluntarily never post again. We will be good next year, you will hop back on the bandwagon. I know this ahead of time and I'm tired of negative people never getting called out on their negativity

Well for those who have built programs, he is tearing it down not building. Many who are posting have been through this personally. You are clueless.

Cowbell
10-26-2019, 02:42 PM
The fact that he called our greatest qb ever Prescott instead of Dak says it all.

CoachT14
10-26-2019, 02:44 PM

You clearly can't build correct sentence structure, so I will say you don't know what you're talking about.

jackindabox
10-26-2019, 02:46 PM
Just stop! Everyone here knows you're trolling, it's pathetic and shitty of you. So do everyone here a favor and piss off.

Do me a favor and explain to me with actual thought, how being down 14-0 in the first quarter isnt a result of poor defense. I could easily be over critical and fit in.

KOdawg1
10-26-2019, 02:46 PM

There are a few idiots, but this is the most unified I've seen our fanbase in awhile

tireddawg
10-26-2019, 02:47 PM
Get back in your box

BeardoMSU
10-26-2019, 02:48 PM
I think we have talent- enough to win eight games. But we’re poorly coached and poorly developed. That’s on Joe.

This^^

The cupboard isn't bare. Coaches all around the country are doing way more with way less than Joe currently is.

Coach34
10-26-2019, 02:49 PM
Do me a favor and explain to me with actual thought, how being down 14-0 in the first quarter isnt a result of poor defense. I could easily be over critical and fit in.

How about 3 1st Q offensive possessions that are two 3 and Outs and a turnover?

Coursesuper
10-26-2019, 02:51 PM

Fvuck off you 17ing troll 17! I'm not biting.

DeputyDawg94
10-26-2019, 02:57 PM
He should have to rent a car and d fly back to Starkville. Doesn?t deserve a plane ticket.
ETA this would give us time to pack his stuff into a moving van for him.

jackindabox
10-26-2019, 02:58 PM
How about 3 1st Q offensive possessions that are two 3 and Outs and a turnover?

I get it, it was a slow start but i remeber the year Penn state won the big 10. They were constantly getting off to slow starts. They were known as the second half team. I'm not trolling, my point is that once this offense gets rolling it is hard to stop. For the first time today I saw it rolling. It was destroyed twice by fumbles and the defense played absolutely awful. I believe in joe moorhead, he isnt a type A personality hard ass but I dont think any of that shit is necessary in the first place.

CoachT14
10-26-2019, 03:00 PM
I get it, it was a slow start but i remeber the year Penn state won the big 10. They were constantly getting off to slow starts. They were known as the second half team. I'm not trolling, my point is that once this offense gets rolling it is hard to stop. For the first time today I saw it rolling. It was destroyed twice by fumbles and the defense played absolutely awful. I believe in joe moorhead, he isnt a type A personality hard ass but I dont think any of that shit is necessary in the first place.

You don't have to be any type of personality to instill toughness and discipline in players. You just need to hold people accountable, and Sloppy Joe does not. That much is obvious to anyone who has ever had to lead others/young people.

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 03:01 PM
I banned him. He's either a troll or just an absolute dipshit. Either one isn't needed right now

RougeDawg
10-26-2019, 03:01 PM
The fact that he called our greatest qb ever Prescott instead of Dak says it all.

Wait? SloMo did this? Holy shit he even more incompetent than he shows every Saturday. Get him the f*ck out Sunday.

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 03:03 PM
I banned him. He's either a troll or just an absolute dipshit. Either one isn't needed right now

Thank you!!

DeputyDawg94
10-26-2019, 03:04 PM
That was against big10 Ds. The only defense he saw that is close to most SEC Ds is OSU. It doesn’t work down here. If you get behind even on a mediocre SEC defense you ain’t coming back. Case in point are TN and aTm this year. Their Ds aren’t good. He can’t make up points once he’s down.

Randolph Dupree
10-26-2019, 03:10 PM

Part of the reason we were done 14-0 is because our brilliantly called offense couldn't move the ball and TAMU started at mid field. So, although the D technically gave up those points the O contributed.

parabrave
10-26-2019, 03:14 PM

I guess 007 didn't want to have that moniker banned so he came up with this one.

Coach34
10-26-2019, 03:14 PM
I get it, it was a slow start but i remeber the year Penn state won the big 10. They were constantly getting off to slow starts. .

You cant keep going 3 and out constantly to start games like we have the last 4 games and expect to compete.

Dj055
10-26-2019, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=jackindabox;1172651]I'm still on the train. At some point you have to hold the players accountable. Willie Gay is a selfish player with lots of talent who is a Morgan of a human. You can blame joe for that if you wish. The entire defense is hurt or suspended. Joe called a gre as t game today but the players couldn't hold on to the football. If you though we were going to beat auburn and lsu this year. You are also a Moran. We had one bad game it was against Tennessee and it will cost us a bowl game. But with a freshman qb, who by the way all of you will be kissing his ass n er ct year, The best we could have hoped for was 6-6. We will be

Could this be a coach's family member

KOdawg1
10-26-2019, 03:58 PM

thank you

Jacksondevildog
10-26-2019, 04:00 PM
Did y'all miss the "F" bomb that he dropped during the halftime radio interview?

SPMT
10-26-2019, 04:04 PM
Jackoffmybox is a 17in idiot

parabrave
10-26-2019, 04:14 PM

Time to give 007 a vacation/

R2Dawg
10-26-2019, 04:18 PM
I think we have talent- enough to win eight games. But we?re poorly coached and poorly developed. That?s on Joe.

Yes we do. The QB debacle is all on Joe being stubborn about his offense and his guy.