PDA

View Full Version : For the third straight week

Cowbell
10-26-2019, 01:05 PM
I am telling you guys that this man needs to be removed tonight. The collateral damage is coming. We have got to get these kids under some leadership. Call me stupid if you want but this fire is growing.

smootness
10-26-2019, 01:13 PM
I agree with you.

Maroonthirteen
10-26-2019, 01:14 PM
Oklahoma drill in pregame. Lmfao. Smells of desperation. These players decided to mail this game in and there isn?t anything he can do about it.

The rest of the season will go as the players decide. It won?t be anything JoMo does.

All that to say I agree.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2019, 01:14 PM
We have seriously regressed. It's ugly

Cowbell
10-26-2019, 01:16 PM
Nobody has mentioned this, but at this point we would have been better off to forfeit the bowl game and let our guys play.

CoachT14
10-26-2019, 01:16 PM
I am telling you guys that this man needs to be removed tonight. The collateral damage is coming. We have got to get these kids under some leadership. Call me stupid if you want but this fire is growing.

The culture of this team and program is so bad right now. They have literally taken the mentality of the head man. Just ho-hum atmosphere. If this continues, it's going to be tough on any coach not named Belicheck or Saban to fix those issues within a year or two.

Cowbell
10-26-2019, 01:27 PM
The culture of this team and program is so bad right now. They have literally taken the mentality of the head man. Just ho-hum atmosphere. If this continues, it's going to be tough on any coach not named Belicheck or Saban to fix those issues within a year or two.

I’m glad you guys see it like I do. I’m really concerned what may come after the last game. 2020 season starts now in my opinion and we are losing ground fast.

DownwardDawg
10-26-2019, 01:28 PM

You are not stupid. I would not have agreed several weeks ago but now I am watching this buffoon dismantle our program. He’s horrible.

DownwardDawg
10-26-2019, 01:30 PM
I’m glad you guys see it like I do. I’m really concerned what may come after the last game. 2020 season starts now in my opinion and we are losing ground fast.

The next guy may have to run off half the team.

CoachT14
10-26-2019, 01:32 PM

People can say what they want about talent (it obviously sets certain programs apart), but at a place like Mississippi State we can't afford to let the culture slip into complacency because we aren't going to consistently get elite talent (at least right now). Mullen showed the blueprint for what to do here, but he wasn't as invested in it after Dak left, hence all the late season shopping himself around.

Skydawg1
10-26-2019, 01:33 PM
We're also on 3 years probation under this clown, before the season even kicked off. This season has been a nightmare.

DownwardDawg
10-26-2019, 01:34 PM
We're also on 3 years probation under this clown, before the season even kicked off. This season has been a nightmare.

He’s worse than Croom when you look at the whole picture.

Cowbell
10-26-2019, 01:35 PM

This alone should make his buyout very negotiable. If not, Cohen may be the bigger problem.

shoeless joe
10-26-2019, 01:37 PM
He’s worse than Croom when you look at the whole picture.

Yep

shoeless joe
10-26-2019, 01:39 PM

The stupid ones are the ones who think he needs more time. But I agree. Cut bait and get a interim that can instill some leadership and maybe pull out a couple W’s

Saltydog
10-26-2019, 01:50 PM
That dog won't hunt. Unless Joe can be directly tied to it, which I highly doubt he can, there's no personal misconduct that can be directly attributable to him so he has plausible deniability.

IMissJack
10-26-2019, 01:54 PM
Oklahoma drill in pregame. Lmfao. Smells of desperation. These players decided to mail this game in and there isn?t anything he can do about it.

The rest of the season will go as the players decide. It won?t be anything JoMo does.

All that to say I agree.

I think you are correct. Perhaps the players want a change also.

NCDawg
10-26-2019, 01:59 PM
I will say this-we have a heck of a good young QB and a good RB in Hill. Rest of the team, I don't know. Maybe some are pretty good.

MD2020
10-26-2019, 02:50 PM

No he won't. These guys are quitting because they're not accustomed to losing like this. Wins will get them back on track.

Mobile Bay
10-26-2019, 02:52 PM
That dog won't hunt. Unless Joe can be directly tied to it, which I highly doubt he can, there's no personal misconduct that can be directly attributable to him so he has plausible deniability.

Bullshit.

Head Coach is responsible for everything first off. That is why he is paid millions of dollars a year.

Second it's his fault because either the players were not taught this was unacceptable (highly unlikely) or because they didn't fear the wrath of their coach like that of almighty god and not do it.

Zildjan
10-26-2019, 02:56 PM

Saw at least one example of pretty negative non-verbal communication from Hill. Go look at it. Maybe end of first half, can't recall exactly. Should be easy to find. Handoff off tackle and he stumbles right into the line and falls (again). Gets up gesturing toward the sideline as with hands out as if to say "what do you expect?". Not what you want to see from a "leader". Someone go find it. It's there. We have problems that are not related to football.

Saltydog
10-26-2019, 03:07 PM
You obviously haven't had enough dealings with our legal system. Unless you could tie him to it directly (ala Freeze and the hookers) then it would be EXTREMELY difficult to make the argument that there was personal misconduct on his behalf. Don't confuse misconduct and incompetence.

Cowbell
10-26-2019, 03:13 PM
Saw at least one example of pretty negative non-verbal communication from Hill. Go look at it. Maybe end of first half, can't recall exactly. Should be easy to find. Handoff off tackle and he stumbles right into the line and falls (again). Gets up gesturing toward the sideline as with hands out as if to say "what do you expect?". Not what you want to see from a "leader". Someone go find it. It's there. We have problems that are not related to football.

Hills body language last week was terrible the whole second half.

Randolph Dupree
10-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Bullshit.

Head Coach is responsible for everything first off. That is why he is paid millions of dollars a year.

Second it's his fault because either the players were not taught this was unacceptable (highly unlikely) or because they didn't fear the wrath of their coach like that of almighty god and not do it.

Bullshit or not Salty is correct. Only way we could use probation as cause is if it was something like a recruiting violation, or some kind of misconduct by one of the coaches. Tutor-gate isn't going to get it.

CadaverDawg
10-26-2019, 03:18 PM

Yep. He should have been fired multiple games ago

TrapGame
10-26-2019, 03:19 PM
We have seriously regressed. It's ugly

Kentucky has been the only game we have played that we looked focused. Shrader under Joe as a starter has regressed.

Cowbell
12-27-2019, 06:14 PM
Just thought I would bump this thread to remind everyone that some of us saw this train coming and know where it is headed. Sitting by and accepting it is not what I'm going to do.

Dawgology
12-27-2019, 06:28 PM
Y’all don’t know the half of it. The inmates are running the asylum

Commercecomet24
12-27-2019, 06:51 PM
Just thought I would bump this thread to remind everyone that some of us saw this train coming and know where it is headed. Sitting by and accepting it is not what I'm going to do.

Yep he should've been fired regardless of winning the Egg. And then his smug butt got up there after the Egg and gave us the middle finger. It's only going to get worse as many of us have said. There's absolutely no way anyone can defend the man at this point. He's destroying our program. We are undisciplined and the culture is becoming toxic.

bobtail bob
12-27-2019, 08:00 PM
Yep he should've been fired regardless of winning the Egg. And then his smug butt got up there after the Egg and gave us the middle finger. It's only going to get worse as many of us have said. There's absolutely no way anyone can defend the man at this point. He's destroying our program. We are undisciplined and the culture is becoming toxic.

I would argue he?s destroyed it already. Cohen seems handcuffed and jughead has at least another year to further instill his culture. Sad times

KOdawg1
12-27-2019, 08:07 PM
We are undisciplined and the culture is becoming toxic.

Which makes things even more difficult for the new coach. It's not so bad taking over a program with a decent culture that just had a dud coach. We have a dud coach who is letting the culture take a turn for the worst.

The new coach will have to be a mean SOB to come in and change things

Mobile Bay
12-27-2019, 08:35 PM

Saban processed most of the team he inherited. Our next guy should do the same.

timotheus
12-27-2019, 09:16 PM
Just give him time and it'll happen.

MaroonFlounder
12-28-2019, 08:55 AM

And you think bumping 2-month old threads on a msg board is going to fix anything?

Find the big money boosters and make your case to get rid of him.

RougeDawg
12-28-2019, 09:51 AM
Which makes things even more difficult for the new coach. It's not so bad taking over a program with a decent culture that just had a dud coach. We have a dud coach who is letting the culture take a turn for the worst.

The new coach will have to be a mean SOB to come in and change things

Which will most likely translate into many defections and transfers. It will definitely be a rebuild for the next man up, whenever that is. But hey, we won the EB and are in the black financially.

ETA. I know for certain that there are 14 month old threads that stated JoVester was not the answer and needed to go. It was obvious from the Kentucky, Florida, and Auburn games that the guy was clueless. Two were easy wins that SloMo somehow found a way to lose and the one winning gameplan was never to be seen again. The same game plan that would have won 10 games, minimum and most likely 11 with the bowl. This horse has been beaten into a pile of dust by now. We just have to accept that we have incompetent morons running our football program and athletic department.

Cowbell
12-28-2019, 10:12 AM
And you think bumping 2-month old threads on a msg board is going to fix anything?

Find the big money boosters and make your case to get rid of him.

Thanks captain obvious. This is a response to our fans that read/comment on this board that say we just need to accept it and move on. Like that is going to fix anything..

Jack Lambert
12-28-2019, 10:41 AM
Thanks captain obvious. This is a response to our fans that read/comment on this board that say we just need to accept it and move on. Like that is going to fix anything..

You need to accept he is here next season and all the bitching and crying is not going to make him be gone before then. All it is doing is making this board shit.

Cowbell
12-28-2019, 12:33 PM
You need to accept he is here next season and all the bitching and crying is not going to make him be gone before then. All it is doing is making this board shit.

Jack I feel like it's important to educate some of our fan base who have their head in the sand. We all know he isn't going to be gone but I think it's important that we fully see the details here so that maybe some of us are cigar boys in 10 years and we don't repeat history. If you don't like it, accept that some of us are going to stay pissed and continue warning others just like you are telling me to accept that we have poor leadership that is dismantling our program.

Cowbell
12-28-2019, 12:38 PM
And I will say this. The biggest problem we have right now is not Joe. It's the large piece of our fan base that didn't see this coming and still think he deserves a chance, including cigar boys. I'm more pissed that we have so many fans that are ignorant of Team chemistry and the details that matter so much. We are going to continue repeating history for my lifetime and my kids until this changes. So forgive me for shouting out a bit about it.

MaroonFlounder
12-28-2019, 02:09 PM
And I will say this. The biggest problem we have right now is not Joe. It's the large piece of our fan base that didn't see this coming and still think he deserves a chance, including cigar boys. I'm more pissed that we have so many fans that are ignorant of Team chemistry and the details that matter so much. We are going to continue repeating history for my lifetime and my kids until this changes. So forgive me for shouting out a bit about it.

No amount of message board "shouting" is going to change a thing.