PDA

View Full Version : No Dantzler today?

confucius say
10-26-2019, 10:04 AM
Seeing on the twitters that he is not dressed during warm ups. Did not know he was injured.

MafiaDawg
10-26-2019, 10:07 AM
If so, We battle through injuries about as good as a junior high girls softball team.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2019, 10:10 AM
Uh. The amount of injuries on this team is pathetic

No blaming a single player, but lack of toughness appears to be a real issue.

I wonder how many of these guys would play today if the West were on the line.

It’s just another example of the culture Joe has created

Really Clark?
10-26-2019, 10:10 AM
If so, We battle through injuries about as good as a junior high girls softball team.

Why you disparage girls softball like that? :)

KOdawg1
10-26-2019, 10:11 AM
Our top 3 corners coming into the year are now out. Dantzler, Smitherman, and Tyler Williams. Jones and Emerson will need to step up today.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2019, 10:15 AM
Our top 3 corners coming into the year are now out. Dantzler, Smitherman, and Tyler Williams. Jones and Emerson will need to step up today.

I wonder how many of them are actually hurt?

MetEdDawg
10-26-2019, 10:16 AM
Uh. The amount of injuries on this team is pathetic

No blaming a single player, but lack of toughness appears to be a real issue.

I wonder how many of these guys would play today if the West were on the line.

It?s just another example of the culture Joe has created

Too much conjecture not enough substance.

You can blame Joe for the product on the field. But you've got no clue why these guys are missing. To blame Joe for that without facts is bullshit.

Too many in our fan base are just making these insane leaps on topics they have no information on but present as fact. They could have sprained one of their cruciate ligaments. Could have a sprained ankle. Could have a number of other things. If you want to bring facts about the injuries then do so.

But don't go around blaming lack of toughness when you have zero facts as to why our guys are missing.

KOdawg1
10-26-2019, 10:17 AM
Well, Smitherman is out for the year so I think he is legitimately hurt.

basedog
10-26-2019, 10:20 AM

You can blame Joe for the product on the field. But you've got no clue why these guys are missing. To blame Joe for that without is bullshit.

Too many in our fan base are just making these insane leaps on topics they have no information on but present as fact.

I agree blaming a coach on a player being injured is insane, plus if a fan doesn't know the player why question?

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2019, 10:26 AM

You can blame Joe for the product on the field. But you've got no clue why these guys are missing. To blame Joe for that without facts is bullshit.

Too many in our fan base are just making these insane leaps on topics they have no information on but present as fact. They could have sprained one of their cruciate ligaments. Could have a sprained ankle. Could have a number of other things. If you want to bring facts about the injuries then do so.

But don't go around blaming lack of toughness when you have zero facts as to why our guys are missing.

In individual circumstances, I would agree. For example: I'm in no way saying that Dantzler is soft & isn't hurt.

HOWEVER, what I am saying that these types of minor injuries seem to be more prevalent this year than any I can remember & I'm skeptical that some guys just may not want to play

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2019, 10:27 AM
I agree blaming a coach on a player being injured is insane, plus if a fan doesn't know the player why question?

No it's not.

It's pretty well established that losing teams have players that find more reasons not to play than winning teams.

Ari Gold
10-26-2019, 10:28 AM
In individual circumstances, I would agree. For example: I'm in no way saying that Dantzler is soft & isn't hurt.

HOWEVER, what I am saying that these types of minor injuries seem to be more prevalent this year than any I can remember & I'm skeptical that some guys just may not want to play

The best thing you could do is not post stupid shit like this without knowing facts ...

MetEdDawg
10-26-2019, 10:30 AM
No it's not.

It's pretty well established that losing teams have players that find more reasons not to play than winning teams.

You have data to support that?

You are making shit up to feel better about not liking Moorhead.

Additionally, how do you know they are minor injuries? Dantzler is a potential NFL corner. You really think he's gonna miss when he could go and help the team?

More conjecture.

Dawgology
10-26-2019, 10:41 AM
Oh No!!!! Now we won’t win!!!***

BB30
10-26-2019, 10:50 AM
The best thing you could do is not post stupid shit like this without knowing facts ...

Thank you. Now we have guys blaming potential legitimate injuries on a coach.

If we have guys on the team faking injuries because they don’t want to play we were in a bigger hole than most of us knew. These guys are still competitors and want to be out there I assure you even if it’s for individual reasons. Really doubt we have guys intentionally sitting out.

parabrave
10-26-2019, 10:53 AM

Thank God Monds can't throw. Well today we might make him look like Brees/

AROB44
10-26-2019, 10:57 AM

You are pitiful.....

basedog
10-26-2019, 11:01 AM
No it's not.

Post things you know not what you don't know about injuries.

Bdawg
10-26-2019, 11:01 AM

Well if that's the case, this team was doomed before the first kick. That's on your Sr leaders, which I still question if we have any.

Liverpooldawg
10-26-2019, 11:13 AM

I've seen some stupid stuff here but this one is so stupid it should get some sort of award.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2019, 12:12 PM

I bet your chicken ass wouldn't say that to their face. Mr. Key board brave man.

timotheus
10-26-2019, 12:17 PM
At this point there is no telling whether the players are just mentally checking out on JoMo.