PDA

View Full Version : LSU Football

NWADAWG
10-24-2019, 07:25 PM
I sorta hope LSU wins the national championship in football this year. I just read where Funes got prison time and it is documented that nearly $300k went to player's families. LSU winning it all will maybe bring in media that doesn't profit from bowing to NCAA. I want this to turn into a national crap storm that forces some type of action.

Yes I realize that reality will probably be closer to LSU wins championship- 5 years later after a few #1 recruiting classes, LSU will get put on 1 year probation with no loss of scholarships. But I can still hope.

NeuteredDawg
10-24-2019, 07:29 PM
Meanwhile our boosters give out jackets

jacksondawg
10-24-2019, 08:34 PM
When will we just go ahead and fire everyone in our compliance department. Could you imagine the penalties our compliance department would self impose if we were caught doing what LSU just got caught doing.

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-24-2019, 08:39 PM
When will we just go ahead and fire everyone in our compliance department. Could you imagine the penalties our compliance department would self impose if we were caught doing what LSU just got caught doing.

NCAA will never hammer LSU. We, however, are right in that perfect "make an example of" range. I have no evidence or proof of any of this but I really do believe we'd get hammered for doing 1/2 the shit blue bloods get away with

ShotgunDawg
10-24-2019, 08:52 PM
The lack of media coverage on LSU's football and basketball investigations may the biggest BS thing in college sports right now.

Meanwhile, Bo Bounds will have Mike Detillier on 3 times a week to gush about the Tigahs while never asking him a single question about this investigation.

The appeasement is ridiculous

Liverpooldawg
10-24-2019, 08:54 PM
There are people very closely associated with LSU football that should be in federal prison with state prison waiting when they get out. Embezzlement from a children's hospital is beyond the pale. It's despicable. If that's what it takes to win, I'm glad we don't.

Liverpooldawg
10-24-2019, 08:55 PM
NCAA will never hammer LSU. We, however, are right in that perfect "make an example of" range. I have no evidence or proof of any of this but I really do believe we'd get hammered for doing 1/2 the shit blue bloods get away with

This is unfortunately the absolute truth.

jacksondawg
10-24-2019, 09:40 PM

I’m not disagreeing it just seems like we tend to impose worse sanctions than the NCAA might would

bobtail bob
10-24-2019, 09:53 PM
State taxpayer money being pumped through the charity doing all kind of shady shit. If you believe that it was only three hundred thousand you are a sucker. That’s only what they caught . This dude will do his eighteen months or so and will get paid his money.The investigation led right back to the state capitol and that’s why it stopped with him. They are the only SEC school in the state and the garlic breathed locals are fine with the corruption. Why hasn’t the feds gone after the people that got the three hundred thousand for unpaid taxes ?

Sankey scolded us over the Tudor bullshit but will sit quite as a church mouse on this....watch

DownwardDawg
10-24-2019, 10:09 PM
I wish their program would implode. Preferably drop into a sinkhole the night their playing om so they could go with them. I’ll enjoy, like every year, watching Bama shatter their false hope. This time maybe with a backup QB.