PDA

View Full Version : Quinton Post

NWADAWG
10-24-2019, 02:15 PM
Does anyone know if this kid will be able to contribute this year?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-24-2019, 02:37 PM
He will get to show what he has in non conference & go from there. I'm not expecting much because he's light in the pants. I think he's going to remind people of Holman his freshman year.

MCsMGs
10-24-2019, 02:43 PM
He will get to show what he has in non conference & go from there. I'm not expecting much because he's light in the pants. I think he's going to remind people of Holman his freshman year.

I got the impression they would like to red shirt him...either way, he obviously needs to get a lot stronger to be able to contribute.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-24-2019, 03:09 PM
I got the impression they would like to red shirt him...either way, he obviously needs to get a lot stronger to be able to contribute.

I don't see him RS because it's going to be a fight to keep him 4 years anyway.

Johnson85
10-24-2019, 03:37 PM
I don't see him RS because it's going to be a fight to keep him 4 years anyway.

You saying that b/c you think he's NBA bound? Or just b/c he's likely to head back to Europe to try pro-ball regardless?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-24-2019, 03:58 PM
You saying that b/c you think he's NBA bound? Or just b/c he's likely to head back to Europe to try pro-ball regardless?

I think if he plays well European pro teams will be calling.

Madisonmd
10-25-2019, 06:04 AM
Right now, he is down the depth chart a bit, but he is shooting the ball really well which is a great asset

Madisonmd
10-25-2019, 06:04 AM
First off the bench at 4 and 5 will be Oduro and Feazell

msugolf
10-25-2019, 07:19 AM
First off the bench at 4 and 5 will be Oduro and Feazell

This kind of worries me. Feazell hasn't shown much over the past couple years and who knows what Oduro brings other than some size.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this team. I saw where we lost to TCU in one of those scrimmages. And TCU lost quite a few starters last year. Just have a feeling we're really going to miss Q.

Madisonmd
10-25-2019, 06:38 PM
feazell has dropped 30# and is playing really well in preseason action