PDA

View Full Version : Compliments to Starkville Yellowjackets Football

coachnorm
10-23-2019, 10:05 AM
As a JUCO coach, in California, I recruit in person on Friday nights. When not recruiting, in person, I get instructions to check out HUDL emails sent to my head coach. I spent a weekend in Starkville and watched the Starkville vs Madison Central high school game the evening before the MSU vs LSU game, then I flew back to San Diego on Monday. I want to compliment coaches Randall Montgomery and Ray Westerfield for their great work for Starkville Yellowjackets. The work done in the passing game was outstanding from what I saw from the bleachers. It appeared that the two coaches got maximum production from their receivers. I wish that I could observe their practices to pick up some pointers. Starkville Yellowjacket Football is definitely worth $8.00. Cheers

SailingDawg
10-23-2019, 12:29 PM
NOOOOORRRMMMM!

Jack Lambert
10-23-2019, 01:51 PM
As a JUCO coach, in California, I recruit in person on Friday nights. When not recruiting, in person, I get instructions to check out HUDL emails sent to my head coach. I spent a weekend in Starkville and watched the Starkville vs Madison Central high school game the evening before the MSU vs LSU game, then I flew back to San Diego on Monday. I want to compliment coaches Randall Montgomery and Ray Westerfield for their great work for Starkville Yellowjackets. The work done in the passing game was outstanding from what I saw from the bleachers. It appeared that the two coaches got maximum production from their receivers. I wish that I could observe their practices to pick up some pointers. Starkville Yellowjacket Football is definitely worth $8.00. Cheers

I enjoyed meeting you Saturday at the game.

gtowndawg
10-23-2019, 02:14 PM
Any interest in coaching the Miss. St. Bulldogs? We could use the help.

coachnorm
10-23-2019, 02:36 PM
I enjoyed meeting you Saturday at the game.

Hooking up with an Elitedogger and a fellow military man made my trip to Starkville worth the time and money. I hope your family has a great high school football experience with your boy starting his football career. Cheers

Ifyouonlyknew
10-23-2019, 03:01 PM
Don't forget HC Chris Jones