PDA

View Full Version : Hey Joe... Want to Know How to Get Your Name Off the Hot Seat?

ShotgunDawg
10-22-2019, 07:37 AM
Boy, I'm seeing tweets by players, JoMo getting heated in press conferences, etc... & it's just real simple for me.

It's no one's fault but Joe's that he is on the hot seat. Despite his perceived effort & highly subjective & biased opinion that things are headed in the right direction, the truth is that he's done a really shitty job so far. Sorry Joe, you've done a shitty job. It's that simple. We can debate to the end of the Earth what has gone wrong, but it doesn't change the simple fact that the program has regressed on the field under you. You've done a shitty job

Now... with clear understanding, here is how you keep your job. That too is very simple:

Just start winning games. It's that simple. Just start winning.

You are going on the road this weekend to play an extremely beatable opponent, but you know what? I expect to lose because I expect you to do a shitty job of getting your team prepared to play.

You know how change my opinion on that? You don't do a shitty job & you get YOUR team to show up this weekend & win. It's that simple.

See, this isn't some conspiracy by everyone because we don't like you. No, we just want to win games. That's all. Do what it takes to win games & all the issues go away.

It's that simple. Just win baby

timotheus
10-22-2019, 07:39 AM
Rep given to shotgun.

Dental Dawg33
10-22-2019, 07:58 AM
Slow Clap.......agree 100%

BrunswickDawg
10-22-2019, 08:03 AM
https://d0inw0rk.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/al-davis-just-win-baby.jpg

MD2020
10-22-2019, 10:20 AM
He can get his name off by resigning.

TrapGame
10-22-2019, 10:25 AM
He can get his name off by resigning.

Rutgers.

Coach007
10-22-2019, 03:05 PM
Boy, I'm seeing tweets by players, JoMo getting heated in press conferences, etc... & it's just real simple for me.

It's no one's fault but Joe's that he is on the hot seat. Despite his perceived effort & highly subjective & biased opinion that things are headed in the right direction, the truth is that he's done a really shitty job so far. Sorry Joe, you've done a shitty job. It's that simple. We can debate to the end of the Earth what has gone wrong, but it doesn't change the simple fact that the program has regressed on the field under you. You've done a shitty job

Now... with clear understanding, here is how you keep your job. That too is very simple:

You are going on the road this weekend to play an extremely beatable opponent, but you know what? I expect to lose because I expect you to do a shitty job of getting your team prepared to play.

You know how change my opinion on that? You don't do a shitty job & you get YOUR team to show up this weekend & win. It's that simple.

See, this isn't some conspiracy by everyone because we don't like you. No, we just want to win games. That's all. Do what it takes to win games & all the issues go away.

He isn't in the hot seat.

TrapGame
10-22-2019, 03:16 PM
He isn't in the hot seat.

We finish 4-8 and he will be. And "hot" may be a gross understatement.

Coach007
10-22-2019, 03:20 PM

Again. He isn't on the hot seat. But we can play that game. Like we did with Mullen. "Eventually Mullen will leave so if I keep saying it.. over and over and over.... he will go and I will be right"

"Eventually, Moorhead could be on the hot seat and if I keep claiming it now... I can say I was right"..

He

Is

NOT

on

The

hot

seat

Jack Lambert
10-22-2019, 03:23 PM

Your perspective of the obvious is amazing.

BrunswickDawg
10-22-2019, 03:37 PM
Again. He isn't on the hot seat. But we can play that game. Like we did with Mullen. "Eventually Mullen will leave so if I keep saying it.. over and over and over.... he will go and I will be right"

"Eventually, Moorhead could be on the hot seat and if I keep claiming it now... I can say I was right"..

He

Is

NOT

on

The

hot

seat

https://media.makeameme.org/created/he-is-not-a20ef23d80.jpg

Really Clark?
10-22-2019, 03:51 PM

We know it is...no matter how many times double naught no source confirms his delusion, his seat is hot. 4-8 and it will be unbearably hot.

Really Clark?
10-22-2019, 03:53 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BrunswickDawg again.

Commercecomet24
10-22-2019, 03:57 PM
We know it is...no matter how many times double naught no source confirms his delusion, his seat is hot. 4-8 and it will be unbearably hot.

Chernobyl hot.

TrapGame
10-22-2019, 03:59 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BrunswickDawg again.

That's awesome man.

Really Clark?
10-22-2019, 04:00 PM
Chernobyl hot.

Ha. Got that right!

Coursesuper
10-22-2019, 04:04 PM

Double Naught thinks if he yells it loud enough and long enough from the mountain top it will be true, he's yet to realize Mississippi is fresh out of mountains.

Really Clark?
10-22-2019, 04:07 PM
Just leave this here, some of you may have received this or saw it as well:

“Scarlet Nation has learned that there is mutual interest between Rutgers and MSU Head Coach Joe Moorehead.” He went on to say that this is something that has been brewing for several weeks. Also said that his source told him that several current coaches on MSU’s staff are already looking for a landing spot for next season.

TheLostDawg
10-22-2019, 05:30 PM
I hope Cohen has a long memory and doesn't make the same mistakes of his past. Hiring a company to help with the process is one thing but there is no telling what we payed for them to just suggest obvious names. We should put more weight on what some of the members on here have said such as someone that fits our program, someone who can recruit and develop players, someone who can get the most out of the players that we do recruit well, etc. Seems like these hiring firms get paid for doing a Google search of whose the hottest names in whatever sport and not so much look at the program. I could be totally wrong. Doesn't matter if this isn't true/Moorhead stays. If that's the case they can hire what ever firm they want because they are going to need at the help they can get pretty quickly it seems. I do hope we don't get screwed on these recruits if all these coaches do happen to leave.

Dawgtini
10-22-2019, 08:18 PM

Wow. Retard gonna retard. The amount of vomit that comes out of your fingers should be examined by Ripley. Talk to a doctor about getting medicated.