PDA

View Full Version : Bre'Amber Scott

jdelta02
10-21-2019, 04:05 PM
According to reports, Miss. State women's basketball guard/wing...Bre'Amber Scott plans to transfer. She's listed as a 5-11 junior guard out of Little Rock, Arkansas. Reported to have placed her name in the transfer portal.

timotheus
10-21-2019, 04:10 PM
She sees the writing on the wall. Wish her the best and there my friends is that open scholly that is needed.

Dawg2003
10-21-2019, 04:10 PM
I wondered if that would happen at some point. I just don't see her ever starting here.

ZedFedder
10-21-2019, 04:12 PM
She was a decent shooter and maxed out on her ability. There are just better players coming up.

timotheus
10-21-2019, 04:17 PM
No different than what happens annually on the baseball team.

Captain Falcon
10-21-2019, 06:10 PM
Good player, but she was behind several people on the depth chart, including several freshmen. Danberry coming back also probably didn?t help her minutes this year. She played hard for us and has some skill, wish her the best. I do think her transferring says good things about this freshman class because Bre did a lot of good things for us last year.

R2Dawg
10-21-2019, 06:28 PM
Wish her the best but saw that one coming.

ScottH
10-21-2019, 07:01 PM
All the best and thanks for her contributiions!

Ezsoil
10-21-2019, 09:31 PM
She was a decent shooter and maxed out on her ability. There are just better players coming up.

She was a lot better than decent shooter.....she was nearly 50% from the field and better that Hunter in 3's and one of the best from the FT line....I'd have to say she was one of the best on the team last year....but she is caught in the numbers game and will be a 20 point scorer on a lesser team..

ZedFedder
10-21-2019, 10:30 PM
She was a lot better than decent shooter.....she was nearly 50% from the field and better that Hunter in 3's and one of the best from the FT line....I'd have to say she was one of the best on the team last year....but she is caught in the numbers game and will be a 20 point scorer on a lesser team..

But that’s all she is. She isn’t going to create much on her own.

Ezsoil
10-21-2019, 11:08 PM
But that’s all she is. She isn’t going to create much on her own.

Obviously you didn't watch many games last year...

ZedFedder
10-22-2019, 04:09 PM
Obviously you didn't watch many games last year...

I watched about a third of the games.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-23-2019, 06:36 AM
Bre'Amber can flat play. When posters are fine losing someone of her caliber, it shows just how far Vic has elevated the program. With the incoming talent, and the return of Danberry and Bibby, there just aren't enough minutes for everyone. I wish her well.

sleepy dawg
10-23-2019, 09:30 AM
Bre'Amber can flat play. When posters are fine losing someone of her caliber, it shows just how far Vic has elevated the program. With the incoming talent, and the return of Danberry and Bibby, there just aren't enough minutes for everyone. I wish her well.

Well said. Some are downplaying it like she wasn't all that good... she is good. She'd very likely be even better next year. It will hurt us to not have her depth and experience, but we are such a strong team and she wouldn't start, so if she wants to move on, so be it... best of luck to her unless she's playing us.

Percho
10-23-2019, 11:51 AM
I always thought she should have gotten more playing time. She is very good.