PDA

View Full Version : Simmons 1st Tackle

parabrave
10-20-2019, 05:21 PM
was for a loss and when you watch it notice how far he pushed the olineman into the backfield.

RocketDawg
10-20-2019, 05:51 PM
was for a loss and when you watch it notice how far he pushed the olineman into the backfield.

He's certainly doing his job today. Looks familiar, doesn't it?

AJ Brown is looking really good too. I wish we hadn't missed out on him.

RocketDawg
10-20-2019, 06:02 PM
Titans coach lost that game for them by not challenging the first down call near the end of the game. He would have almost certainly have won the challenge.

RocketDawg
10-20-2019, 06:15 PM
Titans coach lost that game for them by not challenging the first down call near the end of the game. He would have almost certainly have won the challenge.

The Titans lucked out bigtime with a goal line fumble by LA and won the game. He still should have challenged the first down call. Philip Rivers virtual homecoming didn't work out so well.

TheLostDawg
10-20-2019, 06:27 PM
Screw all the people who questioned that pick. They got so lucky that he fell to them. First game and he dominated. Only one with a sack that I saw

Cowbell
10-20-2019, 07:08 PM
He blew up the play that caused the fumble. Titans would not have won without him today. #payingoff

KOdawg1
10-20-2019, 07:19 PM
I find it amazing he recovered from his injury this quickly. Don't question the heart of Jeff Simmons