Tenn:

3 and out
3 and out
7 plays and a pick

LSU:

6 plays- Turnover on Downs
11 plays- Punt
2 plays- fumble

9 possessions to start the last 3 games with 7 points and 3 turnovers. 5 punts.

timotheus
10-20-2019, 12:23 PM
not much to say coach. we can hope that Jimbo sh*ts the bed saturday I guess but what is the guru's record on the road?

Todd4State
10-20-2019, 12:31 PM
Have fun Rutgers!

ShotgunDawg
10-20-2019, 12:35 PM
Wooo BABY! Looks like JoMo is preparing his ass off.

I thought it was funny when last week he said Tennessee's unbalanced front gave us trouble on the run game. I mean, it's like he doesn't expect anyone else to prepare or something. Haha.

ShotgunDawg
10-20-2019, 12:36 PM
Say what you want about Hugh Freeze at Ole Miss, but his offenses scored on almost every first possession. Dude could prepare and coach, even if it was smoke and mirrors to a large degree.

I'd kill for smoke and mirrors right now

Coach34
10-20-2019, 12:43 PM
Wooo BABY! Looks like JoMo is preparing his ass off.

I thought it was funny when last week he said Tennessee's unbalanced front gave us trouble on the run game. I mean, it's like he doesn't expect anyone else to prepare or something. Haha.

and that was the point of the thread. He is doing a poor job of recognizing where he can attack his next opponent and identifying what they might do vs him. 1st Q is always important because it sets the tone for the game. Many a game has been lost in the 1st Q due to not being prepared.

timotheus
10-20-2019, 12:46 PM
He has never had to focus on that aspect. He has been fortunate(until he got to the sec) to simply just randomly call a play and it worked. Have any of you seen Joe run a specific play to set up another?

msbulldog
10-20-2019, 12:51 PM
He needs to get Shoop to oppo-scout him and make suggestions.

dawgday166
10-20-2019, 01:00 PM
and that was the point of the thread. He is doing a poor job of recognizing where he can attack his next opponent and identifying what they might do vs him. 1st Q is always important because it sets the tone for the game. Many a game has been lost in the 1st Q due to not being prepared.

That's right. He country clubs and is lazy as shit. Then gets pissed at fanbase after 3 woeful losses. He should've been pissed as hell after KSU game and took it out on our team.

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2019, 01:01 PM
Its easy to prepare when you play Rutgers, Illinois, Indiana and Maryland while you have Saquan Barkley in the backfield

redstickdawg
10-20-2019, 02:38 PM

Has anyone ever seen an MSU team coached by JoMo and made the remark that we were well disciplined and prepared?

Me either.

defiantdog
10-20-2019, 02:44 PM
This is sad considering your first offensive drive should be scripted for the most part.