PDA

View Full Version : Receiver room

BB30
10-19-2019, 10:45 PM
WHat does our WR group look like next year? I think that will be the key to the O working a little better.do we have any immediate impact guys coming in?

CadaverDawg
10-19-2019, 10:50 PM
Doesn't matter if our coaching room looks the same

msu15
10-19-2019, 10:52 PM
Only positive I can think of is the days of the Mullen midget receivers are over.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 10:53 PM
Osiris, Payton, Heath, Williams, and Tulu?

A couple of seniors, a JUCO that was a former Under Armour All-American who is a four star, a solid possession guy, and a four star slot guy.

Not too bad honestly.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 10:54 PM
Only positive I can think of is the days of the Mullen midget receivers are over.

Amen! There is only one Steve Smith.

trojandawg
10-19-2019, 11:02 PM
Well for the way he uses receivers in the run game and gets them the ball at the line of scrimmage they don?t have to be tall. He was interested in shifty snd quick recovers he could run screens, sweep, and quick throws to.

Liverpooldawg
10-19-2019, 11:05 PM
Doesn't matter if our coaching room looks the same

It might. It's still one of our main problems, perhaps the main one. It won't matter who is coaching if that doesn't improve.

BB30
10-19-2019, 11:11 PM
Yea it’s a D2 group in there right now. Has to improve if we want to be competitive with the big dogs. We absolutely have to get a playmaker outside that can win a 1 on 1. Shrader is light years ahead of where Dak was as a passer even though the numbers are similar. He has made some solid throws and is accurate just has to get used to better DS then he’s seeing.

The kid wasn’t playing against highschool guys a year ago. Kid is impressive

Coach007
10-20-2019, 12:14 AM
Yea it’s a D2 group in there right now. Has to improve if we want to be competitive with the big dogs. We absolutely have to get a playmaker outside that can win a 1 on 1. Shrader is light years ahead of where Dak was as a passer even though the numbers are similar. He has made some solid throws and is accurate just has to get used to better DS then he’s seeing.

The kid wasn’t playing against highschool guys a year ago. Kid is impressive

Dak was in year 3.... and Shrader year 1 Looks even better now