PDA

View Full Version : Joe much more passionate in post-game

Irondawg
10-19-2019, 08:33 PM
I like it - but needed this pre-season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GItF41YRNt8

But of course we're going to get the penalties fixed.

dawgday166
10-19-2019, 08:36 PM
It's alright ... not buying yet. Plus, seems like the only times he gets pissed are at the fans when he's putting us in our place.

Commercecomet24
10-19-2019, 08:37 PM
Shrader has most of the team watching film right now. Kids a leader.

MafiaDawg
10-19-2019, 08:38 PM
Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing this loser talk?

TrapGame
10-19-2019, 08:39 PM
That's for Rutgers' benefit.

BeastMan
10-19-2019, 08:39 PM
Who gives a shit? He just scored 7 points. It’s the same thing as Croom’s, “If you don’t see the improvement you’re blind”.

BeastMan
10-19-2019, 08:40 PM

Literally the only bright spot on offense. Love his passion

redstickdawg
10-19-2019, 08:41 PM
he can flat go to **** as this team didn't need to be rebuilt!! There was a very good team before he came to Starkville and he has led us backwards, no other to put it. so much BS from him

msu15

Damn!

TrapGame

Which begs the question CC: Have they not been watching film until the true freshman made them?

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 08:45 PM
Too little emotion too late.

Commercecomet24
10-19-2019, 08:46 PM
Which begs the question CC: Have they not been watching film until the true freshman made them?

Good question. Probably not right after a game on a Saturday afternoon but Shrader doing everything he can let's see if he can get some help.

DeputyDawg94
10-19-2019, 08:50 PM
I tried to watch it but turned it off a few minutes in. He’s the one that needs to be talked down to not us. Fans aren’t responsible for the shit show he has put on in his tenure. I’ll admit the team did look better and I do have more hope for getting to 6-6 but it ain’t much better. Hope he beats the piss out of aTm.

bobtail bob
10-19-2019, 08:51 PM
He?s forcing it . You can tell he is having trouble being intense.
Same thing he says after every loss , I?m deaf to it now . Wake me when we beat someone again

Magicballer20508
10-19-2019, 08:53 PM
Shraders leadership ability is something that will elevate this program, IF we can quit the stupid penalties. This isn?t the first time he?s displayed his leadership ability. Especially this past week.

HoopsDawg
10-19-2019, 08:53 PM
seems forced to me. I don't need the yelling in the pre-game tunnel. I don't need the passionate statements post game. I don't need the emotional stories in the Monday presser. Show some improvement on Saturday, that's it. Move the football.

CadaverDawg
10-19-2019, 08:54 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah. So what we actually saw with our eyes today isn't real bc Joe says we were better? Y'all can be idiots and let this guy piss on you and tell you it's raining if you'd like, but I'm not. He thinks we're all too dumb to see through his BS. You're paid for results SloppyJ, not words.

redstickdawg
10-19-2019, 08:55 PM
seems forced to me. I don't need the yelling in the pre-game tunnel. I don't need the passionate statements post game. I don't need the emotional stories in the Monday presser. Show some improvement on Saturday, that's it. Move the football.

came off as if Jovester had just had is ass chewed by his boss for lack of emotion and coaching. That was not a good look IMHO, he acts like he knows his ass is grass and is trying to convince everyone else that he has the team improving.

CadaverDawg
10-19-2019, 08:57 PM
He?s forcing it . You can tell he is having trouble being intense.
Same thing he says after every loss , I?m deaf to it now . Wake me when we beat someone again

This. I'm with you

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 09:01 PM
came off as if Jovester had just had is ass chewed by his boss for lack of emotion and coaching. That was not a good look IMHO, he acts like he knows his ass is grass and is trying to convince everyone else that he has the team improving.

One of my girlfriends said it best today. He’s in over his head and he knows it.

HoopsDawg
10-19-2019, 09:02 PM

That's how I took it. Cohen said something to him about having more fight so he came out and forced emotions. Cohen said the same thing to him in the interview process and Joe got fired up and said he's emotional. I don't care about any of that shit.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 09:06 PM
That's how I took it. Cohen said something to him about having more fight so he came out and forced emotions. Cohen said the same thing to him in the interview process and Joe got fired up and said he's emotional. I don't care about any of that shit.

I agree. I don’t care about theatrics. The discipline and energy will show up on the field with the product.

Rex54
10-19-2019, 09:09 PM

Yeah he’s just flailing at this point, everyone can see it’s just not the right fit. Keenum better have an outside search group working overtime to find the replacement.

Commercecomet24
10-19-2019, 09:11 PM
I agree. I don?t care about theatrics. The discipline and energy will show up on the field with the product.

Yep, Nothing matters but W's everything else is just fluff.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 09:11 PM
Yeah he’s just flailing at this point, everyone can see it’s just not the right fit. Keenum better have an outside search group working overtime to find the replacement.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we already are to be honest with you. And if not I bet we start very soon.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 09:14 PM
Yep, Nothing matters but W's everything else is just fluff.

That’s what I want more than anything. I don’t expect to win every game. I do ask that we look respectable every game. It really isn’t too much to ask for.

Commercecomet24
10-19-2019, 09:17 PM
That?s what I want more than anything. I don?t expect to win every game. I do ask that we look respectable every game. It really isn?t too much to ask for.

Right just don't embarrass us. Be competent

Coach007
10-19-2019, 09:18 PM
I'm sorry I'm late for the party... Had a meeting after the game.

Yeah, Moorhead is very fired up. Love it.

Homedawg
10-19-2019, 09:18 PM
One of my girlfriends said it best today. He?s in over his head and he knows it.

If you've got more than one it's eventually going to be a problem.... sorta like keeping jomo.

Statecoachingblows**
10-19-2019, 09:24 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Y04D7xXp/0487882-B-0-F44-46-BE-8-CF5-1-C4837-C79-B1-F.gif

hacker
10-19-2019, 09:30 PM
One of my girlfriends

This guy ****s

DJ55
10-19-2019, 09:41 PM
Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing this loser talk?

Oh Hell Ya

Homedawg
10-19-2019, 09:42 PM

Fired up gets you excited?? I don't care if he's fired up or not. Just put a good product on the field. And if it took him to get fired up to be good why in the hell did he wait so long?? KSU and a shitty ut team thanks him then.

dawgday166
10-19-2019, 09:47 PM
Fired up gets you excited?? I don't care if he's fired up or not. Just put a good product on the field. And if it took him to get fired up to be good why in the hell did he wait so long?? KSU and a shitty ut team thanks him then.

That's part of why I think he's a used car salesman. He responds when he has to. Otherwise we just go along, look like a pee wee team fumbling around out there, and when we lose games we shouldn't come close to losing, he's surprised we should expect him to win those games and that we have higher expectations.

Dawgology
10-19-2019, 09:48 PM

Don’t fall for it. He’s a troll. Apparently nothing better to do.

hacker
10-19-2019, 09:49 PM
He should've been fired up last week instead of crying

parabrave
10-19-2019, 09:50 PM
Too little emotion too late.

Can he be more emotional tryingvto teach his OLine how to block.

TrapGame
10-19-2019, 09:52 PM
He should've been fired up last week instead of crying

Fired up. Fired. Which ever.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 09:54 PM

It didn't. It took time. Lost a ton. Suspended 10 and that includes 3 parts of the defense and 1 part of the offense that we needed. So we get to play a ton of freshmen who are now getting it. In the end, we will be better for it. We will be deep on defense next year.

dawgday166
10-19-2019, 09:54 PM
Can he be more emotional tryingvto teach his OLine how to block.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Homedawg
10-19-2019, 10:00 PM
It didn't. It took time. Lost a ton. Suspended 10 and that includes 3 parts of the defense and 1 part of the offense that we needed. So we get to play a ton of freshmen who are now getting it. In the end, we will be better for it. We will be deep on defense next year.

Ok dude. We can book mark this one. Deep on defense? Really. 2 de, not sure at lb. 2cb. 2safety's. Off a not good defense. Yeah deep. But I'm sure by oct one you will have a new set of excuses.

shoeless joe
10-19-2019, 10:27 PM
Came off awkward and desperate...similar to any time I’ve seen him speak.

CadaverDawg
10-19-2019, 10:35 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/262edce303358220553e39b3816ec983/tenor.gif?itemid=5008292

trojandawg
10-19-2019, 10:46 PM
I like it - but needed this pre-season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GItF41YRNt8

But of course we're going to get the penalties fixed.

Who gives a shit what had to say. We still got our asses kicked on our home field. They might have played harder but it should take getting beat by Tennessee to get your team to play hard. Effort should have been a given all season. This ?at least we played hard? shit reminds me too much of the rick ray and Croom era? yeah but we still suck

War Machine Dawg
10-19-2019, 10:47 PM
Who cares? Hadad nailed it a couple of weeks ago: There are talkers and there are does. Jughead is a talker. He talks the greatest game ever, just like Crxxm did. But when it comes to actually doing something that would fix shit, nada. He's in the results business and results are garbage. But he'll tweet some great inspirational quote about overcoming adversity and play the sympathy card, so everything will be ok as far as he and a small minority are concerned.

CadaverDawg
10-19-2019, 10:49 PM
I wish double O 7's dumb ass was my boss. I'd do nothing and be the highest paid SOB in the country by selling him a load of bull shit every week

Maroonthirteen
10-19-2019, 11:34 PM
Amazing the different takes on his post game press conference.

What I heard is a man, that isn’t going anywhere. However he sounds desperate and is almost pleading for people to give him time. It’s Croom 2.0. He believes if the players execute his offense as its drawn up, it will work and we will be successful. However he did mention talent gap. Which was the issue today... huge talent gap.

Coach007
10-20-2019, 12:17 AM
I wish double O 7's dumb ass was my boss. I'd do nothing and be the highest paid SOB in the country by selling him a load of bull shit every week

I would fire you....

BeardoMSU
10-20-2019, 12:19 AM
I would fire you....

Have another cafe-latte enema...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pJC0FLA3Sk

CadaverDawg
10-20-2019, 12:22 AM
I would fire you....

No you wouldn't, bc I'd be better than Joe and you want to give him a ten year extension and a raise.

Todd4State
10-20-2019, 12:28 AM
Amazing the different takes on his post game press conference.

What I heard is a man, that isn’t going anywhere. However he sounds desperate and is almost pleading for people to give him time. It’s Croom 2.0. He believes if the players execute his offense as its drawn up, it will work and we will be successful. However he did mention talent gap. Which was the issue today... huge talent gap.

Remember he has to sell himself to the fans at Rutgers.

Coach007
10-20-2019, 12:31 AM
No you wouldn't, bc I'd be better than Joe and you want to give him a ten year extension and a raise.

When did I ever state give him a raise and an extension?

AND YES.. I would fire you. Unless you made me money.

tenureplan
10-20-2019, 12:42 AM
He found Mullen's meth stash. I like the passion, if he beats A&M next week and wins 6 or 7, we have to give him one more. He might have realized the underachieving is on him.

CadaverDawg
10-20-2019, 02:46 AM
He found Mullen's meth stash. I like the passion, if he beats A&M next week and wins 6 or 7, we have to give him one more. He might have realized the underachieving is on him.

Better chance of winning 4 than winning 7

Maroonthirteen
10-20-2019, 07:09 AM

Rutgers isn’t hiring him based on a whining and crying at a press conference.

JoMo is selling himself to us. I think it is obvious that he listens to the noise and is responding to it.

dawgday166
10-20-2019, 07:19 AM

I sorta wondered if that was part of a sales job to Rutgers.

BeastMan
10-20-2019, 07:21 AM
Rutgers isn’t hiring him based on a whining and crying at a press conference.

JoMo is selling himself to us. I think it is obvious that he listens to the noise and is responding to it.

The press conference isn’t responding to anything. The product on the field is the response and the offense couldn’t score again.

TrapGame
10-20-2019, 08:03 AM
Joe is trying to show just enough improvement to get the Rutgers job. You go 6-6 at Rutgers and that's a damn good season.

MarketingBully
10-20-2019, 08:31 AM
Joe is trying to show just enough improvement to get the Rutgers job. You go 6-6 at Rutgers and that's a damn good season.

This. All he has to do is start Shrader the rest of the way and we will at least go 6-6. We get Arkansas the week after they play Alabama and Auburn beat them 51-10. Do you think they will be up for us then? Nope. We get OM when they will be 4-7 and Shrader will be firing on all cylinders by then. He can go 6-6 get the Rutgers job and everyone is happy.

R2Dawg
10-20-2019, 08:34 AM
Came off awkward and desperate...similar to any time I’ve seen him speak.

Agree Joe is mad but he ain't mad about the right things. He is mad that he has been called out on his poor coaching job. He needs to be mad about poor coaching and poor execution lead by him. Obvious he has been talked to pretty good. He is mad at MSU fanbase too; he has indicated that a lot too. He should have been thanking fans for the tremendous turnout considering. The QB situation is all on Joe being stubborn.

MarketingBully
10-20-2019, 08:37 AM
Agree Joe is mad but he ain't mad about the right things. He is mad that he has been called out on his poor coaching job. He needs to be mad about poor coaching and poor execution lead by him. Obvious he has been talked to pretty good. He is mad at MSU fanbase too; he has indicated that a lot too. He should have been thanking fans for the tremendous turnout considering. The QB situation is all on Joe being stubborn.

Just cheer for us to beat Arky, AC, and OM and he will be gone to Rutgers. That’s what I will be doing.

TrapGame
10-20-2019, 09:00 AM
This. All he has to do is start Shrader the rest of the way and we will at least go 6-6. We get Arkansas the week after they play Alabama and Auburn beat them 51-10. Do you think they will be up for us then? Nope. We get OM when they will be 4-7 and Shrader will be firing on all cylinders by then. He can go 6-6 get the Rutgers job and everyone is happy.

I think that's the plan. I think Cohen is smarter than we give him credit for. He's seen enough to know this ain't gonna work.

That's turning into his MO. He brings up our football woes from before Mullen to defend he's anemic offensive struggles. He purposely ignored some of Mullen's accomplishments b/c they made him look quite inferior by comparison.

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2019, 11:54 AM

Im sorry but if we played OM yesterday they beat our ass. They are past the ''at least we play hard'' shit. That raises my blood pressure just typing it. They have played hard since the first game. We dont have anyone on the team that is going to tackle Plumlee. They are going to score on us unless we get some turnovers. And if you have confidence that Moorhead is going to score on anyone at this point you are either related to him or have an agenda.

timotheus
10-20-2019, 11:58 AM
agree with that bucky! spot on observations