PDA

View Full Version : I hate watching OM get better b/c they hired better coaches

Irondawg
10-19-2019, 07:04 PM
...And then they got two recruits in Ealy and Plumlee who's speed is making a difference for them.

So frustrating to watch us and then watch them.

Could be worse I guess, could be an A&M fan

99jc
10-19-2019, 07:20 PM
...And then they got two recruits in Ealy and Plumlee who's speed is making a difference for them.

there is no doubt that ole miss is better than us right now in all phases of the game and it makes me sick

Saltydog
10-19-2019, 07:29 PM
You boys are gonna be roasted for these comments. I said the same thing a couple of weeks ago and some here got offended. Truth is, they are MUCH improved and we're regressing.

DownwardDawg
I agree. But is there a worse coach out there than jimbo fisher??? Moorehead is the only candidate.

lastmajordog
#TheNetwork is licking their suing chops......

defiantdog
10-19-2019, 07:30 PM
I agree. But is there a worse coach out there than jimbo fisher??? Moorehead is the only candidate.
Chad Morris ain't doin too hot

TrapGame
10-19-2019, 07:31 PM
Mond is terrible.

So we'll probably make him look like a Heisman candidate.

Percho
10-19-2019, 07:37 PM
I think they called PI on AM from replay.

MedDawg
10-19-2019, 08:02 PM

Other than Ealy's 69 yard TD run, OM has around 60 yards just before halftime. And on Ealy's run there was obvious holding and a block in the back not called. They are winning, though, 7-3. So OM's defense is a lot better than last year.

IMissJack
10-19-2019, 08:05 PM
Great assistant coaches is one of biggest needs of a great program. We never pay enough to get any.

Irondawg
10-19-2019, 08:14 PM
Great assistant coaches is one of biggest needs of a great program. We never pay enough to get any.

I don't know - Joe supposedly took lower salary initially to get better assistants.

TrapGame
10-19-2019, 08:16 PM
I don't know - Joe supposedly took lower salary initially to get better assistants.

Some of those asst. bolted after the season.

IMissJack
10-19-2019, 08:16 PM
Which is also a sad statement. No established head coach would do that.

Bothrops
10-19-2019, 08:17 PM

Yeah if we were just a half decent team, next week would be a winnable game. It's a *******ed shame.

Maroonthirteen
10-19-2019, 08:53 PM
Bounds boy crush, Plumlee.... runs out of the pocket most plays and always to his right. Can’t beleive the genius Jimbo hasn’t stopped that.

Maroonthirteen
10-19-2019, 08:58 PM
Double post

parabrave
10-19-2019, 09:10 PM
How fing lucky can you get. Note to Jimbo They can't throw. Hint

Irondawg
10-19-2019, 09:18 PM
Benito and Sam Williams help that OM defense out big time. Our fatal flaw on defense is that we can generate no pass rush whatsoever without sending 6 guys

BB30
10-19-2019, 10:37 PM
I don’t get what y’all are seeing in plumlee he can run but a qb has to be able to complete a pass against good defenses a&m’s D is mediocre at best. They got throttled my a Missouri team that has a pretty bad D and a loss that is uglier than any we have against Wyoming.

If we play with the energy we did today we beat them by 2 scores.

BeardoMSU
10-19-2019, 10:39 PM
OM is terrible, dude. They can't throw, and now their OL is gutted with injuries. A&M constantly did stupid shit to keep them in that game.

MarketingBully
10-20-2019, 08:08 AM
And yet odds are good, they finish 4-8...and that’s with wins against two really shitty SEC teams in Arkansas and Vandy...

MarketingBully
10-20-2019, 08:12 AM
I don’t get what y’all are seeing in plumlee he can run but a qb has to be able to complete a pass against good defenses a&m’s D is mediocre at best. They got throttled my a Missouri team that has a pretty bad D and a loss that is uglier than any we have against Wyoming.

If we play with the energy we did today we beat them by 2 scores.

Not only that but they are switching QBs play to play not series to series to ensure that neither QB will get into any kind of rhythm. Tommy Boy is a shit coach that hired two washed up head coaches as coordinators. Rich Rod has been fired what twice in the last 5 years? Their DC was fired from Colorado. They certainly went to a shit destination to get a chance at another HC gig unless they wanted the OM job.

Commercecomet24
10-20-2019, 09:22 AM
OM is terrible, dude. They can't throw, and now their OL is gutted with injuries. A&M constantly did stupid shit to keep them in that game.

Don't know why folks can't see this. Just because we're not good doesn't mean om is.

Ari Gold
10-20-2019, 10:06 AM
Don't know why folks can't see this. Just because we're not good doesn't mean om is.

Mic drop thread ender.

starkvegasdawg
10-20-2019, 10:17 AM
A&M constantly did stupid shit to keep them in that game.

Replace A&M with MSU and think back on our first 6 games.

KOdawg1
10-20-2019, 10:25 AM
I expect the Egg Bowl to be a dog fight, but I like our chances since the tutorgate players will be available and we're at home. Plus, we'll be potentially playing for a bowl game, while Ole Miss pretty much guaranteed they're done with the loss last night. I don't see them beating LSU or Auburn, so that's 7 losses.

Coach007
10-20-2019, 10:31 AM
Some of those asst. bolted after the season.

They didn't "Bolt". They took jobs at Alabama and higher rated universities for the sake of money and career.