PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket holders made their point today

dantheman4248
10-19-2019, 06:09 PM
Almost the entire front row of the east side was purple and gold.

****ing pathetic to let this program get to this point.

redstickdawg
10-19-2019, 06:21 PM
There should be no better message to Keenum and cohen that no one showing up. I doubt now that the EB will have a full house.

starkvegasdawg
10-19-2019, 06:29 PM
There should be no better message to Keenum and cohen that no one showing up. I doubt now that the EB will have a full house.

I'll be honest. I'm seriously reevaluating if I want to go. Massive pain in the butt on Thanksgiving. Have to cut family gatherings short. Not sure I want to put up with the headache.

Coach34
10-19-2019, 06:29 PM
just wait till Bama

Maroonthirteen
10-19-2019, 06:30 PM
All those Columbus Bama fans will finally get a chance to see Bama play nov 16.

RougeDawg
10-19-2019, 06:30 PM
just wait till Bama

I am not sure that the Bama fans will even waste their money coming to that game.

Maroonthirteen
10-19-2019, 06:31 PM
I'll be honest. I'm seriously reevaluating if I want to go. Massive pain in the butt on Thanksgiving. Have to cut family gatherings short. Not sure I want to put up with the headache.

The thanksgiving deal sucks. The 2017 crowd was weak.

bobtail bob
10-19-2019, 06:32 PM
I don?t want this bozo coaching the egg bowl. He needs to take his sad sack ass back up the road. This should be unacceptable to any true bulldog

dantheman4248
10-19-2019, 06:58 PM
just wait till Bama

At least that color looks similar. Purple and gold stick out and make a point.

Dawgology
10-19-2019, 07:27 PM
I don?t want this bozo coaching the egg bowl. He needs to take his sad sack ass back up the road. This should be unacceptable to any true bulldog

What worries me is we still have a small contingent supporting him. It’s like they ENJOY failure. Very strange

Saltydog
10-19-2019, 07:40 PM
Don't tell 007......He was bragging about the attendance earlier today...??

TimberBeast
10-19-2019, 07:54 PM

It’s definitely winnable with an interim coach.

MagicDawg
10-19-2019, 07:57 PM
My birthday is next month. Because my schedule is so unpredictable, my family surprised me with Egg Bowl tickets for everybody back in August. What a disaster.

TrapGame
10-19-2019, 08:01 PM
My birthday is next month. Because my schedule is so unpredictable, my family surprised me with Egg Bowl tickets for everybody back in August. What a disaster.

That one time you wanted socks.***

timotheus
10-19-2019, 08:04 PM
No need in spending the time to go back to these games unless you just want to socialize. what a waste and mess

msu15
10-19-2019, 08:06 PM

Well he?s technically not wrong lol. I was there and it was easily 55,000+ and biggest of the year, but alottttt of purple and gold where I was.

Homedawg
10-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Well he?s technically not wrong lol. I was there and it was easily 55,000+ and biggest of the year, but alottttt of purple and gold where I was.

I think they announced 51 but maybe I misheard.

TUSK
10-19-2019, 09:00 PM

That was solid, Trap. Well done.

Jack Lambert
10-19-2019, 09:06 PM

I was at the game and there wasn't any more Corndogs then usual.

MaroonFlounder
10-19-2019, 09:07 PM
Almost the entire front row of the east side was purple and gold.

****ing pathetic to let this program get to this point.

You literally don't understand.

That is Faculty section. Professors and staff from BumFcK Egypt that don't give a shit about MSU football.

They always sell their tickets to opposing team's fans.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 09:09 PM
What worries me is we still have a small contingent supporting him. It’s like they ENJOY failure. Very strange

I only know of one person supporting him. And I think he’s a likely troll.

I’m not sure if Cohen really supports him other than publicly because he has to.

Jack Lambert
10-19-2019, 09:16 PM

That is Faculty section. Professors and staff from BumFcK Egypt that don't give a shit about MSU football.

What is worse they don't have to pay a BullDawg Club pledged.

MSUDeltadawg1971
10-19-2019, 11:01 PM

That was actually section 20 that had all the LSU fans. Staff is section 21. The first 6-7 rows of section 20 had all LSU fans.

dantheman4248
10-20-2019, 09:22 AM

I didn?t say a section number. I said the ENTIRE east bottom row.

BB30
10-20-2019, 09:30 AM
I only know of one person supporting him. And I think he’s a likely troll.

I’m not sure if Cohen really supports him other than publicly because he has to.

I reckon I’m somewhat supporting him through the end of the season because it’s best for our program if he figures it out. Transitioning to another coach, learning a new offense etc. will be another 1-2 years before we are truly competitive again.

Turnover can kill a program.

He probably won’t figure it out but I would prefer that he does. I guarantee you if we fire him this year and the new guy goes 6-6 or worse next year this board will be as unbearable as it is now and that is what will likely happen with the new coach regardless of who it is.

I don’t understand why it’s hard to pull for the team for a few more games and then decide what to do.

HoopsDawg
10-20-2019, 09:43 AM
I reckon I’m somewhat supporting him through the end of the season because it’s best for our program if he figures it out. Transitioning to another coach, learning a new offense etc. will be another 1-2 years before we are truly competitive again.

He probably won’t figure it out but I would prefer that he does. I guarantee you if we fire him this year and the new guy goes 6-6 or worse next year this board will be as unbearable as it is now and that is what will likely happen with the new coach regardless of who it is.

I don’t understand why it’s hard to pull for the team for a few more games and then decide what to do.

now is probably the right time to transition to a new coach b/c next year could be rough either way. Our current junior class is down especially if Dantzler, Gay and Kylin go pro.

DownwardDawg
10-20-2019, 09:43 AM

Hahaha!!!! That was great!!

boot
10-20-2019, 09:48 AM
Moorhead sucks but that was the biggest crowd we?ve had in a while. Even when we?re ?good? there?s always that many Bama or Lsu fans there.

dawgday166
10-20-2019, 09:50 AM
now is probably the right time to transition to a new coach b/c next year could be rough either way. Our current junior class is down especially if Dantzler, Gay and Kylin go pro.

Dantzler - maybe but probably not.
Gay - won't cause his stock won't be high enough. He gets his head out of his arse he can be 1st rounder.
Kylin - LOL ... Might go as undrafted free agent.

HoopsDawg
10-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Dantzler - maybe but probably not.
Gay - won't cause his stock won't be high enough. He gets his head out of his arse he can be 1st rounder.
Kylin - LOL ... Might go as undrafted free agent.

Don't disagree, but doesn't mean they all won't leave. Even if they return, it doesn't matter if Joe is still the coach.

TALL DAWG
10-20-2019, 01:11 PM
I was at the game and there wasn't any more Corndogs then usual.

Correct. I sat in section 104 and although I couldn?t see the folks in upper deck
above me, I?d wager there weren?t over 4,000 Corn Dogs in the sections I could see.

LC Dawg
10-20-2019, 01:49 PM
I'm in section 19 and I did notice a lot of purple and gold down front but overall I didn't think it was any more than usual. There were none within spitting distance of me which is unusual compared to past years.
I think State fans answered the call and showed up to tailgate and support our Bulldogs. It's a testament to our fans even though we're not happy with the product on the field.

msbulldog
10-20-2019, 02:32 PM

I agree! +1

Jack Lambert
10-20-2019, 05:07 PM

I am with you. If we go to a bowl he needs to make changes. If we do not go to bowl he probably needs to go. Right now with five games to go just get behind the team and school. Wins and loses is what going to get him gone. As for now I am going to games and show my support for Miss State.

Jack Lambert
10-20-2019, 05:15 PM
Correct. I sat in section 104 and although I couldn?t see the folks in upper deck
above me, I?d wager there weren?t over 4,000 Corn Dogs in the sections I could see.

I posted this on the political board, Micheal Guest gave his tickets to LSU fans and I had to listen to their crap all game. It happens I knew them which made it more tolerable but the fact he gave Section 04 seats to LSU fans just sucks.