PDA

View Full Version : Welp, scratch a Big Ten team off the list....

TUSK
10-19-2019, 02:25 PM
Illinois 24 Wisconsin 23 F

Apoplectic
10-19-2019, 03:08 PM
And off Sabans future P5 opponents

TUSK
10-19-2019, 03:38 PM
And off Sabans future P5 opponents

Actually, Wisconsin has been added as one of Sabans future P5 opponents.

I’m just glad they didn’t schedule K State or Iowa...****

Turfdawg67
10-19-2019, 04:04 PM
Illinois 24 Wisconsin 23 F

Why are you here?

Apoplectic
10-19-2019, 04:05 PM
Sabans avoiding Illinois gump

Gutter Cobreh
10-19-2019, 04:05 PM
Why are you here?

He brings more value to the board than you do!

Apoplectic
10-19-2019, 04:28 PM
Why are you here?

I don’t get it either - and there are losers here clings to his nutzz waiting for the next nugget

Let me count the bubba boards I frequent .............zero!

Turfdawg67
10-19-2019, 04:29 PM
He brings more value to the board than you do!

And what the f*ck was this for? A rah rah post for the sec? The UA/UGA league? Who gives a shit about some Bama troll, or you douchebag.

Turfdawg67
10-19-2019, 04:33 PM
I don’t get it either - and there are losers here clings to his nutzz waiting for the next nugget

Let me count the bubba boards I frequent .............zero!

It's all passive/aggressive shit too. Not exactly putting State down, but letting us know that we're a nobody. With a "little buddy" thrown in. But hey, if the site makes money off hits and clicks and he provides them, so be it. I can always avoid.

Saltydog
10-19-2019, 04:39 PM
Couldn't agree more. His backhanded compliments and his shtick are OLD......

Apoplectic
10-19-2019, 04:42 PM
Like most bammers with their Walmart tee and upper deck seats he drops by to boost his self-worth

Gutter Cobreh
10-19-2019, 07:18 PM
And what the f*ck was this for? A rah rah post for the sec? The UA/UGA league? Who gives a shit about some Bama troll, or you douchebag.

Read the original post Einstein. There is nothing there about Bama, State, or the SEC. It was a thread/post about an upset in college football. The second post took a shot a Saban, so one of our "regulars" brought the topic up.

I realize you're reading comprehension is low and you're so used to bashing all things football related, but take a step back off the ledge. Threads about college football were acceptable here the last time I checked. It was a nice break from the fire Moorhead threads.

Apoplectic
10-19-2019, 11:23 PM
Read the original post Einstein. There is nothing there about Bama, State, or the SEC. It was a thread/post about an upset in college football. The second post took a shot a Saban, so one of our "regulars" brought the topic up.

I realize you're reading comprehension is low and you're so used to bashing all things football related, but take a step back off the ledge. Threads about college football were acceptable here the last time I checked. It was a nice break from the fire Moorhead threads.

for being a puss

TUSK
10-19-2019, 11:27 PM
for being a puss

Quit being a woman.

Caveat: I am neither for nor against trans peeps, fags, or that other stuff.

Apoplectic
10-19-2019, 11:40 PM
ur such a little man or women

TUSK
10-19-2019, 11:46 PM
ur such a little man or women

Prolly so. But, when you get your permit to drive, come over.

Seriously, I’ll hook ya up, grasshopper.

Acid mouth
10-20-2019, 04:36 AM
Why are you here?

I'm not sure anyone knows this answer but I'll take a stab. While I've never been to an Alabama message board (can't even name one), I'd imagine they are insufferable. I'd like to think an Alabama message board is like when 1,000 birds fly into your deer plot and began chirping incessantly to the point you are considering going to another stand. Each fan says the same stupid shit with the degrees of writing proficiency ranging between 2nd and 8th grade(more advanced fan) levels. So rather than being just another bandwagon fan bringing zero content on an Alabama message, this slightly evolved bandwagon Alabama fan has figured out that you can only stand out if you leave the flock and join another teams message board.

TUSK
10-20-2019, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure anyone knows this answer but I'll take a stab. While I've never been to an Alabama message board (can't even name one), I'd imagine they are insufferable. I'd like to think an Alabama message board is like when 1,000 birds fly into your deer plot and began chirping incessantly to the point you are considering going to another stand. Each fan says the same stupid shit with the degrees of writing proficiency ranging between 2nd and 8th grade(more advanced fan) levels. So rather than being just another bandwagon fan bringing zero content on an Alabama message, this slightly evolved bandwagon Alabama fan has figured out that you can only stand out if you leave the flock and join another teams message board.

This is Dead. Nuts. On.

Save the bandwagon fan part....

Apoplectic
10-20-2019, 12:43 PM
This is Dead. Nuts. On.

Save the bandwagon fan part....

yep, in other words, a loser looking for self worth

TUSK
10-20-2019, 12:49 PM
yep, in other words, a loser looking for self worth

Yep and thanks for providing said self worth with your attention.

dawgday166
10-20-2019, 01:11 PM
Yep and thanks for providing said self worth with your attention.

Thought you were hitting the meth pipe today cause Tua has another hang nail ****

ETA: Tua gets hit about 3 times a year and gets hurt every time.

Apoplectic
10-20-2019, 02:30 PM
Thought you were hitting the meth pipe today cause Tua has another hang nail ****

ETA: Tua gets hit about 3 times a year and gets hurt every time.

sabans will be complaining about officiating and mean boys monday

in the next few weeks gumptusk will start prepping us for their loss to lsu

TUSK
10-20-2019, 06:45 PM
Yep... injuries are mounting, & at key positions....

It should end up a good rebuilding year, worst case... I hope.