PDA

View Full Version : The "Collective"

dawgday166
10-19-2019, 12:59 PM
Quote from someone about his tailgate at the game:

"crowd is pretty large today. I have not found a single person that supports this staff. Every person that has come thru here supports MSU. But our administration better think about the future when this season is over."

007 is right again with facts *************

HoopsDawg
10-19-2019, 01:03 PM
007 is just one poster among many. I know he starts 10 threads a day, but just ignore him.

We have great fans so of course they showed up today. The tailgating is fun. College football is fun. JoMo has ruined some of the fun for sure, but maybe he will come out with a good game plan today.

Dawgology
10-19-2019, 02:25 PM
There are some on here (007 being their leader) that can’t seem to separate the coach from the program. It’s a simple way of thinking.

DeputyDawg94
10-19-2019, 02:58 PM
The program is bigger than the coach, AD, president or particularly group of fans. It’s really very simple. Can’t let any one person hold the whole thing hostage.

gravedigger
10-19-2019, 03:00 PM
The program is bigger than the coach, AD, president or particularly group of fans. It’s really very simple. Can’t let any one person hold the whole thing hostage.

Right because firing the coach at this point would not indicate that at all.

DeputyDawg94
10-19-2019, 03:12 PM
Don’t want him fired right now but he continues to try the same crap over and over with the same results. I hope he wins today. I hope he has learned that his O doesn’t work and needs a change. I hope he wins a natty here, but the chances of all of those are not good. He can change my mind tho. I’m not dead set against him but he has a LONG way to go.