PDA

View Full Version : Huge Visitors list for tomorrow's game. Including a 4 star 2022 WR

Coach007
10-19-2019, 01:04 AM
Yep Ranked a 4 star already.

2022:

QB Walker Howard of St. Thomas More (La.) HS
WR Shazz Preston of St. James (La.) HS
RB Tre'vonte Citizen of Lake Charles College (La.) Prep
OL Jaheim Oatis of Columbia HS
OL Lucas Taylor of St. Paul's Episcopal (Ala.) School
DL Shone Washington of Warren Easton (La.) HS
Wr AJ Johnson New Orleans, LA (Eleanor McMain) ...Already ranked 4 star

2021:

QB Ty Keyes of Taylorsville HS
QB Luke Altmyer of Starkville HS
CB Micah Gaffney of Spanish Fort (Ala.) HS
DL Thurman Rayborn of Horn Lake HS
LB Barrett Carter of North Gwinett (Ga.) HS
RB Amariyon Howard of Starkville HS
DB Kaine Williams of John Ehret (La.) HS
WR Isaiah Brevard of Southaven HS
MSU commit and DB Kadarius Calloway of Philadelphia
WR Damarius McGhee of Catholic (Fla.) HS
WR Malik Nabers of Comeaux (La.) HS
WR Christian Lewis of Pleasant Grove (Ala.) HS
WR Solomon Lewis of Lake Charles, LA (Lake Charles College Prep)
WR Saivion Jones of Saint James, LA (St. James)
S Jardin Gilbert of White Castle, LA (University Lab)
LB Marco Avant of Forrest City, AR (Forrest City)

2020:

MSU commit and DL Jevon Banks of Olive Branch HS
MSU commit and DB Janari Dean of South Panola HS
CB and MSU commit Javorrius Selmon of Provine HS
CB Greedy Vance of Edna Karr (La.) HS
DL Derrell Bailey Jr. of Greenback (Tenn.) HS (Virginia Tech commit)
LB Rodney Groce of Pleasant Grove (Ala.) HS (Nebraska commit)
LB Edgerrin Cooper of Covington (La.) HS (Oklahoma commit)
MSU commit and DB Emmanuel Forbes of Grenada HS
OL Marcus Henderson of Memphis University School
OL Josh Remetich of Holy Cross (La.) School (Tulane commit)
OL James Robinson of Carver (Ala.) HS (Tennessee commit)
OL Xavier Hill of Olive Branch HS
MSU commit and OL Grant Jackson of West Lincoln HS
MSU commit and OL Calvin McMillian of Houston HS
MSU commit and QB Will Rogers of Brandon HS
MSU commit and DB Cameron Threatt of Lewisburg HS
MSU commit and WR Lideatrick Griffin of Philadelphia HS

Hell of a list!

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 01:33 AM
It's 2019. There's about a 0% chance right now Moorhead is here for the fall of 2022 when a 4* WR could put his pads on at MSU for the first time.

MD2020
10-19-2019, 06:11 AM
It's 2019. There's about a 0% chance right now Moorhead is here for the fall of 2022 when a 4* WR could put his pads on at MSU for the first time.

Exactly

MetEdDawg
10-19-2019, 06:15 AM

Got it. So uninvite him and don't let him see campus or enjoy an unofficial visit.

Makes perfect sense.

Self sabotage at its finest

Hambone
10-19-2019, 06:45 AM
Idiots

Cooterpoot
10-19-2019, 06:55 AM
A good chunk of those guys are here to see LSU.

Coursesuper
10-19-2019, 07:13 AM
East Bank bank uptown charter school in New Orleans, yep that kid is in Starkville too see the tigas. But the Double Naught spy frames it up so well.

timotheus
10-19-2019, 08:10 AM
Sign as many of em as we can. The issues with this team are not due to the players. I want to see if the HC can change his stripes and put the kids in position to do good and hold them accountable. And yes, I know for a fact several of these prospects are here to watch LSU but can JoMo catch their attention and sway them? Let's hide and watch.

BeardoMSU
10-19-2019, 08:12 AM
But the Double Naught spy frames it up so well.

The Man with the Fake Gold Watergun***

timotheus
10-19-2019, 08:27 AM
lets check back later and see how many of these do sign here.

msstate7
10-19-2019, 08:45 AM
So forbes gets to see us massacred. Great

KOdawg1
10-19-2019, 09:02 AM
Yep. But LSU cant take them all

KOdawg1
10-19-2019, 09:03 AM
So forbes gets to see us massacred. Great

Im just glad he?s here. Had he gone to OM this weekend, it would have been very telling

MD2020
10-19-2019, 09:56 AM
Im just glad he?s here. Had he gone to OM this weekend, it would have been very telling

Kids follow the biggest game of the week nearby them. He'll be at LSU vs Ole Miss too if it's played in oxford.

Dawgology
10-19-2019, 10:00 AM

Unfortunately very true.

What might have been..

mathistondawg
10-19-2019, 10:02 AM
I wouldnt travel hours on hours to see lsu when I can see them 6 or 7 times a few miles down the road when they play at home

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 10:08 AM
Got it. So uninvite him and don't let him see campus or enjoy an unofficial visit.

Makes perfect sense.

Self sabotage at its finest

Nobody said uninvite him moron

MetEdDawg
10-19-2019, 10:18 AM

You did. There's about a 0% chance Moorhead will still be the coach in 2022 when he plays. That's what you said.

The only reason to say that is to say it doesn't matter if he comes today or not. So you indirectly implied there's no point in him being here because Moorhead won't be the coach

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 11:01 AM
You did. There's about a 0% chance Moorhead will still be the coach in 2022 when he plays. That's what you said.

The only reason to say that is to say it doesn't matter if he comes today or not. So you indirectly implied there's no point in him being here because Moorhead won't be the coach

You're a fail. 007 has been sucking Joe's dick forever now. He made a thread to try to show how great JOE is at recruiting. I said there's zero chance Joe will be here in 2022 so this thread about a 2022 recruit is pointless since the entire reason for the thread is not going to be our coach then anyhow. Moron. Quit putting words in my mouth hoss.

Liverpooldawg
10-19-2019, 11:09 AM
You're a fail. 007 has been sucking Joe's dick forever now. He made a thread to try to show how great JOE is at recruiting. I said there's zero chance Joe will be here in 2022 so this thread about a 2022 recruit is pointless since the entire reason for the thread is not going to be our coach then anyhow. Moron. Quit putting words in my mouth hoss.

Why are you working against MSU?

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 11:18 AM
Wanting a better football coach isn't working against MSU. You jealous that Met stole your show of making up shit now? Stick to rooting for English soccer teams bud

dawgday166
10-19-2019, 11:28 AM

Especially the WRs.

MetEdDawg
10-19-2019, 11:41 AM
Wanting a better football coach isn't working against MSU. You jealous that Met stole your show of making up shit now? Stick to rooting for English soccer teams bud

Your schtick is not recruiting guys too early. You've said that about baseball a billion times and you believe that now too.

You would rather be right about that than it actually be worthwhile to bring a kid like that in and actually be excited or pleased with it.

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 11:47 AM
Your schtick is not recruiting guys too early. You've said that about baseball a billion times and you believe that now too.

You would rather be right about that than it actually be worthwhile to bring a kid like that in and actually be excited or pleased with it.

You're reading way too much into my initial post bud. I wouldn't recruit players younger than sophomores in high school. This guy is a sophomore so nope again the actual recruit is not the point of my post. Sorry 007 has ruined your poli board and you miss me.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:16 PM
I wouldnt travel hours on hours to see lsu when I can see them 6 or 7 times a few miles down the road when they play at home

SH!!!! It's not helpful to the collective and their wisdom of what's best for MS ST.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:17 PM

Why are you calling people names? Grow up

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:18 PM

It doesn't matter if Moorhead is here or not. This is about MS ST. Something you evidently don't get. I never mentioned Moorhead in the OP. It's you and the collective that have to go there.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:20 PM
Especially the WRs.

They can only take so much which is why we may end up with 4 star Brown.

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 12:21 PM
SH!!!! It's not helpful to the collective and their wisdom of what's best for MS ST.

I've been trying to get Keytaon as our starter since Fitz left. Meanwhile you've been fellating Tommy Stevens the entire time. Keytaon as our starter means we are 5-1 right now. Are we 5-1 with Tommy Tissue as our starter? No no we aren't. So it appears that it's actually me that wants what's best for MSU football and not you you TROLL.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:21 PM

And pulling againt him does not help one bit, because as I stated... It's packed here today.

The collective is NOT Ms ST. They are less than .000001% who have flocked together.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:23 PM
I've been trying to get Keytaon as our starter since Fitz left. Meanwhile you've been fellating Tommy Stevens the entire time. Keytaon as our starter means we are 5-1 right now. Are we 5-1 with Tommy Tissue as our starter? No no we aren't. So it appears that it's actually me that wants what's best for MSU football and not you you TROLL.

Stevens earned it. The players even voted him captain. Injuries happen. Nobody told KT to enter the portal.

Stop tearing down players. It's sad and pathetic. The kid gave everything he had.

Go ahead... Keep that name calling up.... adult much?

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 12:28 PM
It doesn't matter if Moorhead is here or not. This is about MS ST. Something you evidently don't get.

I actually have a degree from MSU. That's something you evidently don't have.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:39 PM
I actually have a degree from MSU. That's something you evidently don't have.

Again.. can you be an adult and stop with the name calling and personal attacks?

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 12:42 PM
Again.. can you be an adult and stop with the name calling and personal attacks?

Saying "this is about MS ST. Something you evidently don't get" to someone with a MSU degree is a personal attack. Me stating that you don't actually have a degree from MSU like I do is not a personal attack it's a fact.

ScoobaDawg
10-19-2019, 01:25 PM
Saying "this is about MS ST. Something you evidently don't get" to someone with a MSU degree is a personal attack. Me stating that you don't actually have a degree from MSU like I do is not a personal attack it's a fact.

How do you know it's a fact? Do you personally know who he is? If not then shut the f*ck up...

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 01:31 PM
How do you know it's a fact? Do you personally know who he is? If not then shut the f*ck up...

Pay no attention to 007 absolutely destroying your main board over the course of the last three months and instead keep your petty five year long toddler grudge on me going strong.

DeputyDawg94
10-19-2019, 02:06 PM
Are these official visits?

ScoobaDawg
10-19-2019, 02:07 PM
Pay no attention to 007 absolutely destroying your main board over the course of the last three months and instead keep your petty five year long toddler grudge on me going strong.

007 is delusional on anything msu.. he will say msu will win a nc every year in every sport basically. it's just like how he lives in lalalland on the political board.
But way to change the topic when I call you out on something... as usual
and it's not personal. you just always make a big target for yourself.

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 02:23 PM
Never be a detective Scooba if you can't tell by now he's not an actual MSU grad but since he's never going to actually verbally confirm that for you I'll refrain from inferring he's not moving forward.

BeardoMSU
10-19-2019, 03:09 PM
007 is delusional on anything msu.. he will say msu will win a nc every year in every sport basically. it's just like how he lives in lalalland on the political board.
But way to change the topic when I call you out on something... as usual
and it's not personal. you just always make a big target for yourself.

Never be a detective Scooba if you can't tell by now he's not an actual MSU grad but since he's never going to actually verbally confirm that for you I'll refrain from inferring he's not moving forward.

C'mon, you sons of bitches**

https://i.imgur.com/Muh7YYP.jpg