PDA

View Full Version : I?m pretty convinced Coach 007 is a plant

cheewgumm
10-19-2019, 12:19 AM
It?s like Moorhead?s personal attorney got a username.

Liverpooldawg
10-19-2019, 12:22 AM
Nah, he is on the political board too.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:22 AM

Why? Because I disagree with the collective and their "group think".

I'm here. Not going anywhere. I post within the rules and in fact was asked not to stoop to other people's level. And I have done that.

I will be here next year when Moorhead is the coach. SMILING!

Toughen up buttercup!

cheewgumm
10-19-2019, 12:28 AM
Toughen up? I don?t care what you say. Say whatever you want.

And to call others ?groupthink? by you is a joke.

You are the corporate champion. You are, by definition, towing the company line. It?s like you got talking points from Cohen and Moorhead themselves.

Moorhead need to tighten up. He?s gonna get another year. Nobody is gonna stop that.

However, if he coaches like a baton, my hope is everyone here comes here to raise hell about it.

They need pressure on them. You don?t get blind support for being an idiot.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:46 AM
Toughen up? I don?t care what you say. Say whatever you want.

And to call others ?groupthink? by you is a joke.

You are the corporate champion. You are, by definition, towing the company line. It?s like you got talking points from Cohen and Moorhead themselves.

Moorhead need to tighten up. He?s gonna get another year. Nobody is gonna stop that.

However, if he coaches like a baton, my hope is everyone here comes here to raise hell about it.

They need pressure on them. You don?t get blind support for being an idiot.

No, I am... by definition, open minded. I have completely been level headed.

- Moorhead has work to do. Why?

- Recruiting gaps left by Mullen as evident by the lows.. 2011,2013, 2016, and now 2019 and Moorhead has not had time to correct that, BUT actually acknowledged that in todays interview.

- WRs... A Slot didn't even change routes on a friggin audible. TS put Hill in protection and made every read he needed. Now ask yourself why Mullen, while at Ms St never put a WR in the NFL. Yet, here is a guy who is still recruiting great backs, wants to run, but wants great wrs and has massively went out in search for them... and he has actually managed to get some WRS to improve their catching ability. Something every woman and man here complained about under Mullen. They can get some separation ... something complained about here.

2021: 4 star WR committed. #1 JUCO committed. Another 4 star leaning. That's to add to the 2020 class.

- When the QB can make the reads, the system is great. and he has 2 in now with

- The whole of the defense has zero leadership because we graduated it all.

- The guy who was overwhelmingly chosen as the Offensive Captain got injured throwing at 72.5% and has not been the same since then.

Rational thought is a good thing.

cheewgumm
10-19-2019, 12:53 AM
Then why in another thread when I asked did you say we should t give him more than just another year? Especially if all his woes are Mullen?s fault. If that?s true why would you let him go after 3 years? That would not be fair to him given the horrible hand he was dealt.

FACT is Moorhead had as much talent last year as he will ever have. So I?m not sure it will matter when he fills all these holes Mullen left.

Mullen left him an NFL roster full of ?holes?last year. That proved when Moorhead had TONS of talent he underachieved criminally - FACTS.

This rational thought thing is pretty good, thanks.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 01:08 AM
Then why in another thread when I asked did you say we should t give him more than just another year? Especially if all his woes are Mullen?s fault. If that?s true why would you let him go after 3 years? That would not be fair to him given the horrible hand he was dealt.

FACT is Moorhead had as much talent last year as he will ever have. So I?m not sure it will matter when he fills all these holes Mullen left.

Mullen left him an NFL roster full of ?holes?last year. That proved when Moorhead had TONS of talent he underachieved criminally - FACTS.

This rational thought thing is pretty good, thanks.

I never stated he shouldn't get another year. I stated after another year it's fair to evaluate where he is at in the program he is creating.

Mullen and Moorhead have 2 very different offenses. Name me one NFL WR.... Name me one NFL QB from the 2018 team. Again... Facts are indeed facts..

Dawg61
10-19-2019, 01:30 AM
Moorhead has been bragging about Saquan Barkley for three years straight not his WR's while at PSU. We'd be 5-1 right now if Moorhead had just ran the damn ball with Keytaon, Hill and Gibson instead of trying to get cute worrying about damn completion percentages. Losers lose when all they are worried about is a Qbs completion percentage and trying to show off just how amazing their plays are they drew up on a napkin while having a pizza party in a basement at Fordham. "Smart" Joe's trying to show everyone how smart he is by doing dumbass shit like begging a fragile senior quarterback to transfer in so he can complete 70% of his passes while losing to Kansas State and Tennessee and get replaced three times by a true freshman with bigger balls and a hell of a lot more toughness. oo7 been skeeting about TS and Moorhead for half a year now instead of just embracing the best chance we had at having the best record this year by using Keytaon the way he's supposed to be used. Now Keytaon and Mayden are both probably transferring out and are football program is going down the shitter too. But 70% completion percentage though right!!!

cheewgumm
10-19-2019, 09:21 AM
This is the problem.

We had 5 NFL players on last years team and 007s respond is ?yeah but we didn?t have an NFL QB or an NFL WR?.

So let me get this straight, we are not going to be successful until we get 7 NFL players per team and 1 of them has to be the QB?

We need to fire Joe and hire Jesus.

Dawgology
10-19-2019, 09:26 AM
This is the problem.

We had 5 NFL players on last years team and 007s respond is ?yeah but we didn?t have an NFL QB or an NFL WR?.

So let me get this straight, we are not going to be successful until we get 7 NFL players per team and 1 of them has to be the QB?

Truth. And I’m pretty sure 007 is 34’s alter ego

yjnkdawg
10-19-2019, 10:23 AM

007 didn't just come on here after JoeMo was hired. So anybody assuming that he is his personal attorney, his agent or even JoeMo himself are way out in left field.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:35 PM
This is the problem.

We were successful last year. We won 8. But yes.. In order to take another step, we need bterr WR play. Look up Alabama and how many 5 stars and 4 stars they play in any given game. Want to compete against that? Have to recruit better at that postion and force the powers that are in the SEC West to cover deep. That opens the run game and can kill with speed. YEP!

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:37 PM
007 didn't just come on here after JoeMo was hired. So anybody assuming that he is his personal attorney, his agent or even JoeMo himself are way out in left field.

Nope. Been here through Mullen. AND watched these same people dog out the team and Mullen for every reason they are now. HOWEVER.. there is a twist. Moorhead is destroying everything Mullen built per them.... yet they also stated Mullen sucked! So exactly what is he tearing down?

msugolf
10-19-2019, 12:39 PM
We were successful last year. We won 8. But yes.. In order to take another step, we need bterr WR play. Look up Alabama and how many 5 stars and 4 stars they play in any given game. Want to compete against that? Have to recruit better at that postion and force the powers that are in the SEC West to cover deep. That opens the run game and can kill with speed. YEP!

We aren't getting any 5 star WRs and very rarely will we get a 4 star. We're a power spread running school and it's best if we don't forget it.

cheewgumm
10-19-2019, 12:46 PM
Last year was a failure. Winning 8 with that talent - losing to Kentucky and Florida - is a total failure.

This is where we differ greatly.

dawgday166
10-19-2019, 12:47 PM

Last year was a disaster. The only thing that saved it from a complete unacceptable disaster was defensive leadership and Shoop installing toughness Tuesdays, which he did right after FL game cause we were some soft on D for our talent at that time.

I remember his PC after the FL game and he couched it well but he basically said the staff didn't understand how each week in SEC teams show up to "literally kill you". And that's a quote. He then went on to say basically their eyes had been opened.

Based on this year so far I'd say Shoop was way wrong on the "eyes were opened" part.

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:51 PM
We aren't getting any 5 star WRs and very rarely will we get a 4 star. We're a power spread running school and it's best if we don't forget it.

Have one 4 star coming in in this class with a lean from another.

In 2021, We have another 4 star who might earn his 5th. and as og Now the #1 Juco in 2021

Coach007
10-19-2019, 12:53 PM
Last year was a failure. Winning 8 with that talent - losing to Kentucky and Florida - is a total failure.

This is where we differ greatly.

So was our #1 season in losing to Alabama and Ole miss to not make the play offs.

HoopsDawg
10-19-2019, 12:58 PM

LOL that people keep replying to his posts or bringing him up.

gravedigger
10-19-2019, 03:15 PM

He is just like most everyone these days. Absolutely certain that their views are flawless and cannot imagine a world in which they might be limited in information.