#Hailstate
🐶

Johnthan Banks
@JBanks_27
#HAILSTATE FOREVER
💙

Tbonewannabe
10-19-2019, 08:12 AM
Most people would love for Joe to figure it out. I don't think he can turn it around but I am hoping for him to. Both of those guys also called out Joe and the team for looking soft and unprepared at UT.

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2019, 08:15 AM
Who cares...

HereComesTheSpiral
10-19-2019, 08:17 AM
Who cares...

**** off

timotheus
10-19-2019, 08:19 AM
and water is wet

yjnkdawg
10-19-2019, 08:48 AM
Who cares...

Who actually cares that you posted Who cares.

tcdog70
10-19-2019, 09:32 AM
Who cares...

This from a Dude who post a continuous line of drivel and Bullshit. There's a whole bulldog Nation that most certainly cares. Have you ever thought of maybe shutting the **** up?/

Fader21
10-19-2019, 09:47 AM
If you some fans are hoping we lose games to get rid of Moorhead then they aren't real fans. Yes, last week I said I am done with Moorhead but I hope we proved me wrong and wins out ( even though the chances of this happening are about the same as Nick Saban coming to Miss. State next year )

yjnkdawg
10-19-2019, 10:14 AM
This from a Dude who post a continuous line of drivel and Bullshit. There's a whole bulldog Nation that most certainly cares. Have you ever thought of maybe shutting the **** up?/

That wouldn't fit his agenda and then what would he do? He would be lost. He's been told numerous times that he needs a find a hobby, along with a few more on here.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 10:20 AM
If you some fans are hoping we lose games to get rid of Moorhead then they aren't real fans. Yes, last week I said I am done with Moorhead but I hope we proved me wrong and wins out ( even though the chances of this happening are about the same as Nick Saban coming to Miss. State next year )

Realistically I hope we win six and he goes to Rutgers. The truth is if we win it’s because of Shrader- not Moorhead. We’ll see if he can carry us.

dantheman4248
10-19-2019, 10:42 AM
I hope he figures it out. I have 0 faith in that but I watch us play against Saban every year with hope we win and have 0 faith in that so what’s really new.

Secondary hope is we get a better chance at winning and that likely means no more moorhead.

gravedigger
10-19-2019, 10:48 AM
Realistically I hope we win six and he goes to Rutgers. The truth is if we win it?s because of Shrader- not Moorhead. We?ll see if he can carry us.

Damn if this isnt the dumbest thing you ever posted. We dont have Shrader but for Moorhead and his offense. You have just gone full blown Shotgun in the last couple of weeks.

TaleofTwoDogs
10-19-2019, 11:55 AM
Realistically I hope we win six and he goes to Rutgers. The truth is if we win it?s because of Shrader- not Moorhead. We?ll see if he can carry us.

Unfortunately, there are a minimum of 21 other guys on the field that have a say whether we win or lose. Shrader has been on the field plenty this year and we still look like dog crap as a team. Not sure how in one week's time you can go from a confused, scared team to a well-tuned machine cause that is what it will take to win out.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 01:02 PM
Damn if this isnt the dumbest thing you ever posted. We dont have Shrader but for Moorhead and his offense. You have just gone full blown Shotgun in the last couple of weeks.

And you’re the dumbest homer on here so...

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 01:03 PM
Unfortunately, there are a minimum of 21 other guys on the field that have a say whether we win or lose. Shrader has been on the field plenty this year and we still look like dog crap as a team. Not sure how in one week's time you can go from a confused, scared team to a well-tuned machine cause that is what it will take to win out.

We look better when he starts the game. There is a difference between coming in relief and having the game plan built around you during the week.

ScoobaDawg
10-19-2019, 01:14 PM
Who cares...

You obviously.... since you replied...

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-19-2019, 02:08 PM
Who cares...

If they said something critical of Moorhead, you'd have started a thread about it and added 6 paragraphs of bullshit to go with it.

timotheus
10-19-2019, 02:21 PM
Hey , will Joe play to our strengths today, or does he really know what our strengths are? Lets watch and see.

gravedigger
10-19-2019, 03:09 PM
And you’re the dumbest homer on here so...

Come on. Do better than that. Refute the point. Saying that Shrader will get the credit is ignoring the obvious.

Ari Gold
10-20-2019, 10:08 AM
You obviously.... since you replied...

Well played

Jacksondevildog
10-20-2019, 10:20 AM
After Banks and Dixon came out negatively against the staff last week, I'm sure someone in the athletic office reached out to them and asked them to keep it positive.

Coach007
10-20-2019, 10:34 AM
After Banks and Dixon came out negatively against the staff last week, I'm sure someone in the athletic office reached out to them and asked them to keep it positive.

They did what everybody else did, including me...... The UT game was unacceptable.

Never once called for the jobs of anybody.