PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms

KOdawg1
10-18-2019, 10:51 PM
Since the majority of the threads on the board consist of people bitching, might as well start another about our God awful uniforms. They announced we are wearing white helmets, maroon jerseys, and maroon pants tomorrow. We look like a freaking Croom team out there, which is ironically fitting since we play like one too. White helmets should only be worn on the road and in small doses. Shiny maroon helmets with the white face masks should be all we wear at home.

Todd4State
10-19-2019, 12:12 AM
I’m not sure why we are going to the white helmet so much. I’m sure the party line will be the players and recruits like them better than maroon.

Ironically the most excited I have ever seen our team over a uniform was in 2014 when we had the 1999 throwbacks for USM.

Everything else has been a fail this year so we might well fail with the uniforms as well.

War Machine Dawg
10-19-2019, 01:16 AM
I’m not sure why we are going to the white helmet so much. I’m sure the party line will be the players and recruits like them better than maroon.

Ironically the most excited I have ever seen our team over a uniform was in 2014 when we had the 1999 throwbacks for USM.

Everything else has been a fail this year so we might well fail with the uniforms as well.

I can only remember us wearing maroon helmets once this season. How 17ing hard is it to wear maroon tops, white/grey pants, and maroon helmets at home? I like our white helmets, but they should only be used in small doses. You're right, best uni we've had since the JWS days was the 2014-15 uni that was basically an Adidas ripoff of the old Nike gear. Especially with the grey pants, although white is the more "traditional" choice.

parabrave
10-19-2019, 01:42 AM
Hey this uni combo worked for Croom against Bama in 2007. Heck A Johnson is still running with that Int.