PDA

View Full Version : How do you want tomorrow to go?

MetEdDawg
10-18-2019, 05:15 PM
I would be really interested to know if people on the board:

1) Want a win
2) Want a close loss
3) Want a blowout

Seems like a dumb question, but I think there are some on this board that think no matter what Joe isn't the right guy and they would rather us get blown out than win so we can expedite the transition of getting him out.

I personally think Joe is in winless situation tomorrow. If he wins the fan base destroys him for not having the team prepared last week. Same if he loses close. Blowout lose and people confirm what they think now.

Not sure Joe can get any supporters after this week no mater the outcome.

dantheman4248
10-18-2019, 05:19 PM
What I want? A blowout win.

What I believe will be best for the program for the next 5 years? A blowout loss.

What I don’t want? A close loss that inspires false hope.

The Group Message Podcast
10-18-2019, 05:19 PM
Quickly

dawgday166
10-18-2019, 05:20 PM
100-0 has a nice round sound to it **

MetEdDawg
10-18-2019, 05:25 PM
What I want? A blowout win.

What I believe will be best for the program for the next 5 years? A blowout loss.

What I don’t want? A close loss that inspires false hope.

So if it's best for the program for us to blowout lose why do you want us to win?

TUSK
10-18-2019, 05:33 PM
So if it's best for the program for us to blowout lose why do you want us to win?

I faced a similar quandary in the 90s when DuBose was the Bammer coach.

If you know you have a malignant cancer, it’s better cut out sooner than later....

It takes a real fan to root against their team, imo...

Coursesuper
10-18-2019, 05:35 PM
offensive and defensive units that are beginning to gel.

100% effort from all 11 in all three phases of the game on every snap and kick.

Some sense of smoothness in game management from the staff.

Not bullshit unsportsmanlike fouls, this has to end.

Play hard nosed hit you in the mouth football.

JoseBrown
10-18-2019, 05:40 PM
I want it to go very quickly, injury free...

DownwardDawg
10-18-2019, 06:36 PM
I hope we beat their ass and ruin their playoff chances.

TrapGame
10-18-2019, 06:38 PM
I hope we beat their ass and ruin their playoff chances.

This^^^^

Commercecomet24
10-18-2019, 07:32 PM

Great post. I'm all on board with this.

Commercecomet24
10-18-2019, 07:33 PM
I can't root against us no matter what, just can't.

Doggie_Style
10-18-2019, 07:43 PM
I can't root against us no matter what, just can't.

Agrred....I would love to see the team rally around Joe, each other and the University and find a way to win

MD2020
10-18-2019, 08:58 PM
Quickly

This!

Randolph Dupree
10-18-2019, 09:20 PM
I want us to win. I want moorehead to feel that fire in his belly and be intense. I want him to walk away thinking, 'this is it, this is how I have to be every week'. I want us to go on a roll after. That's what I want.

I don't think I will get it. But that's what I want.

dantheman4248
10-18-2019, 09:39 PM

Cause A. Tomorrow isn’t given and B. Can’t root against us in any single. Not in my blood.

Bdawg
10-18-2019, 09:50 PM

What he said. And beat their ass till its as purple as their jersey!!!! Can't stand those corndogs!!!

Homedawg
10-18-2019, 10:08 PM
Crazy question. I want us to win. We won't but I want us to. I think LSU will be super flat. We might hang for a q or more and then get dusted in the second half.

KOdawg1
10-18-2019, 10:11 PM
I want us to look competent, prepared, and confident.

Jack Lambert
10-18-2019, 10:18 PM

If you know you have a malignant cancer, it’s better cut out sooner than later....

You will face it again because it is going to be hard to replace Saban when he is gone.

Dawgcap
10-18-2019, 10:25 PM

Seriously, like a fan rooting against a team changes the outcome. A real fan roots no matter what for a win.

Dawgcap
10-18-2019, 10:31 PM

If you know you have a malignant cancer, it?s better cut out sooner than later....

If we in your situation with a system set up and a governing body and TV contracts in my pocket I might also. Love your posts but we ain?t even in the same situation now or in the 90s

TUSK
10-18-2019, 11:48 PM
You will face it again because it is going to be hard to replace Saban when he is gone.

Fact.

And if I?m still alive when MDL quits, and if we hire a Selvester Croom/mike DuBose type, I will pray we get beat until he?s fired.

TUSK
10-18-2019, 11:49 PM
Seriously, like a fan rooting against a team changes the outcome. A real fan roots no matter what for a win.

Paradoxical.

Dawgcap
10-18-2019, 11:55 PM
Paradoxical.

Dude you are a awesome guy on message boards. No hate just saying we ain’t Bama! Keep being you. No hate here

TUSK
10-19-2019, 12:06 AM
Dude you are a awesome guy on message boards. No hate just saying we ain’t Bama! Keep being you. No hate here

We are cool, buddy!!!

Peace!

Dawgcap
10-19-2019, 12:11 AM
I knew that cause you wade through the bullshit and don’t smell! Just wish we could discuss football on the level that you are blessed to discuss! Most of yalls bad years are better than our best! Don’t ever stop posting here! I personally enjoy it though it pisses me off because you always seem to live the dream! Cheers!

Liverpooldawg
10-19-2019, 12:26 AM
I would be really interested to know if people on the board:

1) Want a win
2) Want a close loss
3) Want a blowout

Seems like a dumb question, but I think there are some on this board that think no matter what Joe isn't the right guy and they would rather us get blown out than win so we can expedite the transition of getting him out.

I personally think Joe is in winless situation tomorrow. If he wins the fan base destroys him for not having the team prepared last week. Same if he loses close. Blowout lose and people confirm what they think now.

Not sure Joe can get any supporters after this week no mater the outcome.

Anyone who wants to lose is not a real MSU fan. As a second generation alum, whose son just became the third generation, I never want us to lose. Now will we lose, we will.

Quaoarsking
10-19-2019, 08:23 AM
Win. Duh. It would be awesome if we finished 10-3 with a NY6 win.

Short of that, I don't really care. Close loss, medium loss, blowout loss is all the same and Joe needs to take the Rutgers job.

yjnkdawg
10-19-2019, 09:08 AM
I want us to look like a football team that is competitive, wants to win, well prepared, focused in the game, and is well disciplined. I don't mean we have to have a win (would be the upset of the century probably), but if we come out and look like we did against Auburn, and TN then I think the question has definitely been answered and our current football program needs a complete overhaul after this season, and I have been one that has been very supportive of Joe Mo, but my loyalty for my university comes first.