PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to extend a thanks to this board and State fans

The Group Message Podcast
10-16-2019, 08:33 PM
for taking a listen to our podcast that BeastMan was kind enough to post on here last week. We're really trying to keep our show geared towards the most passionate SEC and college football fans, and message boards are usually the place where we gather. As one of the hosts of the show (and a huge State fan), I want to thank you guys and I promise our show will always have a lot of MSU flavor.

If any of you guys want to listen and/or subscribe to the podcast, I'll link it at the bottom. We check the boards weekly for interaction and good threads for discussion, but you can also message us directly on twitter or email and we'll mention you by name (message board or Twitter name) and discuss your posts and interactions. We love for the show to be about what we all love, but also to be a platform for the passionate message board fans so you all can get great points out there.

This week we lit Joe up pretty good and talked about the games from last week. We also give away some Bets every episode, and we had 5 winners this past week. We'd love any comments and/or constructive criticisms you can provide as we try to make a show you guys enjoy.

Thanks again to all of you that listen, and thank you to EliteDawgs for allowing us a platform to share our story and our podcast link. #EliteDawgs #HailState

- The Group Message Guys

Twitter: @DJandMike
Email: TheGroupMessageGuys@gmail.com

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-group-message/id1480587003?i=1000453704580

TigerMomofaDawg
10-16-2019, 08:45 PM
I listened this evening while I was cooking dinner. It was excellent—much, much more professionally done than I had expected.

confucius say
10-16-2019, 08:57 PM
I listened to last weeks show. Good stuff. I will continue to listen

The Group Message Podcast
10-16-2019, 11:31 PM
I listened this evening while I was cooking dinner. It was excellent—much, much more professionally done than I had expected.

I listened to last weeks show. Good stuff. I will continue to listen

Thank you both for listening and for the kind words. We'll do our best to try to keep improving the show.

parabrave
10-17-2019, 01:18 AM
Well what you said about coaches developing game plans around the talent that you have sounds familiar here.