PDA

View Full Version : What needs to happen going forward for Mullen to get off the hotseat?

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2013, 08:31 AM
What do you as a fan need to see to get full confidence in Mullen?

I would like to see us play 4 quarters like we usually play the first half. Be competitive with Bama, a&m, and SC. Beat Ark, win or close to UM. Finish strong in recruiting.

Dawgfan77
10-27-2013, 08:43 AM
What do you as a fan need to see to get full confidence in Mullen?

I would like to see us play 4 quarters like we usually play the first half. Be competitive with Bama, a&m, and SC. Beat Ark, win or close to UM. Finish strong in recruiting.

To win at Ark and to beat the Bears for the season. Recruiting is what it is, when you dont have the heppin you need, you umm get what you pay for. We need to upgrade at OC , OL coach, and TE coach.

Bigohh
10-27-2013, 08:54 AM
First, Mullen isn't on the hot seat. Second, I agree beat Ark and UM and be competitive in the others.

Dawg61
10-27-2013, 08:55 AM
Get Bracky out, beat Arkansas and UOM and OUTCOACH Spurrier, Freezus and Bielema. He doesn't necessarily have to beat USC but I want Spurrier throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline because Mullen is frustrating him. With JFF I have zero faith we can even tackle him forget about containing him. We'd be better off on defense vs aTm if we only played Bully. Win the bowl game and not get raped on NSD by Freezus again.

Political Hack
10-27-2013, 08:56 AM
keep winning. I'm not sure if people realize it, but we've won three of the last four and are 4-1 at home.

Two of those three wins are against OOC teams with winning records and the other was an SEC team. We also handed Troy it's only blowout loss of the season and beat the MAC's best defensive team and probably conference champion (yes, I know they lost again).

When we're hitting on all cylinders we are very good. Top half of the SEC good, but out schedule is brutal. I think we're going to shock someone still... SC, A&M, or OM. OM won't be a shock to us, but the media slobbering will come to a quick halt and be a bit of a surprise to them.

Coach34
10-27-2013, 09:32 AM
finish at least 6-6 with an EB win

DownwardDawg
10-27-2013, 09:34 AM
finish at least 6-6 with an EB win

I'll take it along with 8-4 or better next year.

HoopsDawg
10-27-2013, 09:37 AM
We are 5-8 in our last 13 games. Our 5 wins are: Bowling Green, Alcorn, Troy, UK, and Arkansas.

6-6 with an Egg Bowl. And don't get embarrassed by A&M.