PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Ramsey to rams

msstate7
10-16-2019, 07:24 AM
What are the rams doing? 2 1st round picks and a 4th round. Still have oline issues, big money tied up at DT (worth it), big money at rb (dumb), big money at qb (not worth it), and big cap hit for cooks. Rams are headed to complete garbage in 2 years. They better win it all this year to make this move worth it, and I say no way

Kingbarkus
10-16-2019, 07:58 AM
They are imploding before our very eyes...and it feels good.

coachnorm
10-16-2019, 08:16 AM
Remember, the Rams owner, Stan Kronkie is a sports commodity inverter and not a passionate owner. When the numbers crunch in his favor, he could very well sell his asset and take his profit. Then Ramsey is someone elses issue?

Tbonewannabe
10-16-2019, 08:37 AM
This feels like an all or nothing bet on winning the Superbowl. They traded those picks for 1 1/2 years of Ramsey. He came to training camp in a Brinks truck so he is going to holdout for a big deal next year.

Cooterpoot
10-16-2019, 10:13 AM
Nothing like a good Hershel Walker trade to kill a franchise and build another.

Scared_Hitless
10-16-2019, 10:49 AM
What is even more puzzling is that this honestly helps them next to zero in their own divisional race. 49ers and Seahawks both run the ball 70% of the time. Ramsey can lock down Deebo Samuel and Metcalf and the Rams are still going to lose. They needed OLine and Donald needs help on D. But lets blow up the future on a shutdown corner that while great does not produce turnovers and has noone in the division they needs his attention on a game to game basis.

49ers win with scheme, and Seahawks win with Russell making plays I see this as a huge blunder for the Rams.

Dawg61
10-16-2019, 02:00 PM
Disagree on Goff not being worth the money.

Homedawg
10-16-2019, 02:10 PM

He's had some brutal games this year. Sunday was beyond awful. Long term it's probably a decent deal but not a certainty

msstate7
10-16-2019, 02:18 PM

I certainly could be jumping the gun on him, but he's 27th out of 33 qualifying QBs in passer rating at the moment. He was 8th last season though, and it is still early.