PDA

View Full Version : Troll007 is working extra hard today...

War Machine Dawg
10-15-2019, 04:18 PM
Lmao, he thinks people are going to buy tickets for this shit show in 2020 with virtually no attractive games on the home schedule if Jughead is still here. He really has no idea how people think and make decisions. Bless his heart.

dawgday166
10-15-2019, 04:28 PM
He can't post on weekend cause he actually has to go out and coach this team then. Now we know how Joe spends his weekdays.

DeputyDawg94
10-15-2019, 04:30 PM
Im starting to think 007 is related to Joe.

confucius say
10-15-2019, 04:34 PM
Yea ive long been a joe supporter, but he is going too far even for me.

I will say this, if joe circles the wagons and averages 7.1-4.9 here like Dan did, he may be the only poster who can gloat.

TrapGame
10-15-2019, 04:36 PM
We could be 1-3 going into A&M w/ losses to Arkansas, NC State and Tulane. Can you imagine Chad Morris beating us this year and next?

This program has been dismantled virtually overnight. 5-7 or worse and Joe has got to go. He is in way over his head.

dawgday166
10-15-2019, 04:52 PM
Im starting to think 007 is related to Joe.

I really am starting to wonder if he's Joe or somebody related to Joe or some equipment manager on the team or something.

007 doesn't seem to post on weekends ... kinda odd. I mean literally like maybe one or 2 posts all weekend and he said he had to work one of those times.

he's absent now ... isn't football practice about now? I don't know but I'm thinking it is.

And then Joe seems to remind us of our "revisionist" history in PCs, our past never win more than 8 most seasons, starting 3-2 most seasons, etc. Similar to 007.

ETA: Maybe that would help me with something I'm scratching my head on ... why Joe can't seem to watch game video and see the guys that are matchup issues, why he doesn't anticipate and then adjust to defensive scheme changes, difficult rushers, etc. He isn't watching game video as much as he should be ... he selling himself to the fanbase.

DeputyDawg94
10-15-2019, 04:59 PM
I really am starting to wonder if he's Joe or somebody related to Joe or some equipment manager on the team or something.

007 doesn't seem to post on weekends ... kinda odd. I mean literally like maybe one or 2 posts all weekend and he said he had to work one of those times.

he's absent now ... isn't football practice about now? I don't know but I'm thinking it is.

And then Joe seems to remind us of our "revisionist" history in PCs, our past never win more than 8 most seasons, starting 3-2 most seasons, etc. Similar to 007.

ETA: Maybe that would help me with something I'm scratching my head on ... why Joe can't seem to watch game video and see the guys that are matchup issues, why he doesn't anticipate and then adjust to defensive scheme changes, difficult rushers, etc. He isn't watching game video as much as he should be ... he selling himself to the fanbase.
I noticed he was absent from all the JoMo gotta go threads that started mid afternoon on Saturday myself.

BeardoMSU
10-15-2019, 05:03 PM
I noticed he was absent from all the JoMo gotta go threads that started mid afternoon on Saturday myself.

That's his M.O., dude. It was the same on the poli-board; he'd start some thread with his driveling nonsense, someone would absolutely slay him and his position, then he'd inevitably disappear from said thread. Rinse. Repeat.

dawgday166
10-15-2019, 05:04 PM

I'm only half-joking and I'm not even sure the joking part is up to half. Seriously.

Even tho I've wanted to be on the band wagon, one thing that has turned me off is his press conferences. It's like he's always trying to sell himself to us and convince us it's moving in the right direction.

Tbonewannabe
10-16-2019, 08:43 AM
We could be 1-3 going into A&M w/ losses to Arkansas, NC State and Tulane. Can you imagine Chad Morris beating us this year and next?

This program has been dismantled virtually overnight. 5-7 or worse and Joe has got to go. He is in way over his head.

Next year is a lot tougher schedule with Mizzou at home combined with NC State on the road and a tough Tulane team at home. A good coach could go 6-6 with that schedule if we didn't get things turned around. We do have the typical winnable games at home so that is a definite plus.

shannondawg
10-16-2019, 08:52 AM
Do you guys really think there will be no season tickets bought?

Tbonewannabe
10-16-2019, 08:56 AM

There was a drop in season tickets this year. I think it would be a lot bigger drop next year if we keep Joe and we miss a bowl this year. Finishing at 4-8 or 5-7 would kill momentum. Losing the Egg Bowl combined with missing a bowl would probably reduce next year's season tickets by 25-50% is what I would guess.

It would probably be the low side (25%) if we at least look competitive in our losses but probably the high side (50%) if we look like we did at UT and get dominated to a 4-8 or 5-7 record. It was really discouraging watching a UT Dline that was one of the worst pass rush in the country send 3 guys and get sacks. It takes a special kind of shitting your pants to let that happen.

Homedawg
10-16-2019, 09:04 AM

most people who have premium seats aren't going to give them up. (see basketball) But I think there will be a significant drop in total season tickets sold. Why would you buy them? You can go for way cheaper when the team is struggling. I know scalpers have to hate it when the demand is awful. They couldn't give a ticket away earlier in the year.

Tbonewannabe
10-16-2019, 09:12 AM
most people who have premium seats aren't going to give them up. (see basketball) But I think there will be a significant drop in total season tickets sold. Why would you buy them? You can go for way cheaper when the team is struggling. I know scalpers have to hate it when the demand is awful. They couldn't give a ticket away earlier in the year.

I have a few people that have 40-50 yard line seats on the East side that would probably buy again just to not lose their seats. I think you would have a lot that just doesn't renew in the seats around 20 yard line to endzone along with a drastic drop in sales for the upper deck packages.

The big hit will be in actual attendance. That is going to be a bigger decline in Starkville revenue along with Gameday revenue from concession and Bookstore sales. I think you could probably estimate conservatively that if we miss a bowl and continue to look like we did at UT that you probably lose 20K people per game next year. That would give you an attendance around 30-40k.

KentuckyDawg13
10-16-2019, 09:21 AM
Who?
By the stated criteria, I could be Moorhead since I don't post on weekends either...its called "having a life".

Coach007
10-16-2019, 09:50 AM
LOL! I love it... MELTING in a thread dedicated to a guy who refuses bow to the collective here. WOW!!!!

I'm honored

Coach007
10-16-2019, 09:54 AM
Who?
By the stated criteria, I could be Moorhead since I don't post on weekends either...its called "having a life".

They are talking about me because I keep pointing out that Moorhead hasn't destroyed anything. That we have a cycle and have had one since Mullen. 2009, 2011, 2013, 2016.. All seasons that we had to win either the last game or the last 2 games to make a bowl. And that in 2016, we had a losing season. we were 4-7 going into the Ole Miss game and got into a bowl because we were the best 5-7 team,,, imagine that.

But Moorhead is not their choice... so they want him gone after 1.5 years even though there are the recruiting gaps, suspensions etc.

Dawgbite
10-16-2019, 10:04 AM
That's his M.O., dude. It was the same on the poli-board; he'd start some thread with his driveling nonsense, someone would absolutely slay him and his position, then he'd inevitably disappear from said thread. Rinse. Repeat.

No, NO NO. It's Raise Ring Repeat. I've got the 17ing T shirt to prove it.

StarkVegasSteve
10-16-2019, 10:05 AM
No, NO NO. It's Raise Ring Repeat. I've got the 17ing T shirt to prove it.

Rep Given. Got two of those god awful shirts yesterday as well.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 10:10 AM

If you did, you were not looking. I started a thread about there being no excuse for saturday.

RiverCityDawg
10-16-2019, 10:14 AM
They are talking about me because I keep pointing out that Moorhead hasn't destroyed anything. That we have a cycle and have had one since Mullen. 2009, 2011, 2013, 2016.. All seasons that we had to win either the last game or the last 2 games to make a bowl. And that in 2016, we had a losing season. we were 4-7 going into the Ole Miss game and got into a bowl because we were the best 5-7 team,,, imagine that.

But Moorhead is not their choice... so they want him gone after 1.5 years even though there are the recruiting gaps, suspensions etc.

You keep missing the point. Mullen was building, which isn't always linear but it was generally upward until he didn't want to be here anymore. Actually it was upwards to the end because 2018 could have been as good as his best team. I'll give you 2016, but he made the wrong QB decision and a terrible DC hire. He fixed those problems as soon as he could.

With Joe, he wasn't building from the low point Mullen was, his starting point was higher and he isn't maintaining or just slowing declining, he's on a nose dive trajectory. We win four more games this year and the trajectory looks different, but based on 3 of the last 4 games there is no tangible evidence that it will happen, hence the responses you see here. It's not about a down year, it's about a pattern and direction of the program relative to the overall talent we have against the teams we are facing that we should beat, while along the way looking unorganized, undisciplined and unprepared. Surely you can see that??

Really Clark?
10-16-2019, 10:26 AM

The fact you continue to include 2009, a true first rebuild of the program and culture (how the first year is a cycle is beyond comprehension), 2011 which along with 2010 was the most difficult division in the history of college football with our losses being to #1 Bama, #2 LSU, #5 Arkansas, #9 South Carolina, #20 Georgia and 8-5 Auburn...so if this year is in that same cycle as 2011 (it’s not it’s just hyperbole you are spewing with no historical reference or data) we have lost to a 3-2 KST team who is 0-2 in conference so far, a really good Auburn team and a 2-4 Tenn team with only a FCS win besides ours and losses to GA State and BYU (2-4 team as well) at home. The strength of those 2011 losses vastly overshadow this season

Coursesuper
10-16-2019, 10:26 AM
You keep missing the point. Mullen was building, which isn't always linear but it was generally upward until he didn't want to be here anymore. Actually it was upwards to the end because 2018 could have been as good as his best team. I'll give you 2016, but he made the wrong QB decision and a terrible DC hire. He fixed those problems as soon as he could.

With Joe, he wasn't building from the low point Mullen was, his starting point was higher and he isn't maintaining or just slowing declining, he's on a nose dive trajectory. We win four more games this year and the trajectory looks different, but based on 3 of the last 4 games there is no tangible evidence that it will happen, hence the responses you see here. It's not about a down year, it's about a pattern and direction of the program relative to the overall talent we have against the teams we are facing that we should beat, while along the way looking unorganized, undisciplined and unprepared. Surely you can see that??

Ummm, No she can't.

bulldawg989
10-16-2019, 10:53 AM

See that's the problem, you are applying sound reason and logic and 007 is not, at all. It is a continual emotional vomit that just keeps coming despite any and all sound reason and logic from everyone (or the 'collective' as he calls it - I'm no shrink but this screams mental instability, but I digress) on the board. It is obvious to fans (ours & others) and media (local & national) that Moorhead is not trending in the right direction, in fact as you put it quite accurately a "nose dive" is exactly what everyone with sound reason and logic sees.

I urge you and everyone else to simply ignore this imbecile, I have seen some dumbass on this board over the years but 007 is the king of the dumbasses. As Mark Twain said, "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Coach007
10-16-2019, 11:33 AM
You keep missing the point. Mullen was building, which isn't always linear but it was generally upward until he didn't want to be here anymore. Actually it was upwards to the end because 2018 could have been as good as his best team.

He was an improvement from the Last JWS and the Croom days. Personally I wanted him to stay here, that does not excuse his record. And it sure as hell should be a bottom standard for Ms St Football.

He fixed those problems as soon as he could.

Only because he was given time. What a friggin concept. This board and the collective here PREACHED his firing. religiously.

Moorhead will be given the same and we will be no worse off than the Mullen years. If it turns out that he does stink it up at the end of next year, then yeah... he will be gone or on the hot seat.

With Joe, he wasn't building from the low point Mullen was, his starting point was higher

That's false. The lack of recruiting under Mullen's last 2 years SQUARELY have an effect on the 2019 team. It's amplified by suspensions by players who took advantage of a new coach coming in and getting settled in. Amplified by the starting QB getting injured. Those are just facts. Which is why you see the seasons 2009, 2011, 2013, 2016 pointed to.

As of right now, Moorhead has not lowered the wins or loses of the Mullen era. And the collective want him gone before he even has time to recruit the players for his system. It's insane.

there is no tangible evidence that it will happen, hence the responses you see here

But there is. His last recruiting class and incoming class. He is fixing the gaps left and recruiting wrs he needs to run his offense.

There is a reason Mullen didn't put a Wr in the NFL even with his guys in place. Yet we can't give Moorhead time to put his in place because he is MAINTAINING the wins and loses. insanity.

- Nobody can really say that the WRs have not improved. They have. Mitchell isn't the same player.
- Bringing in Heath, Patterson, Ducking and we are trending with Quincy Brown.. That's one hell of a haul.

In short you are suggesting that a person was hired to update the offense that has different needs that happened to be an issue in most of Mullen's years has to go after 1.5 years. Where is the rationale in that when the results are NO worse than Mullen.

Homedawg
10-16-2019, 11:38 AM
He was an improvement from the Last JWS and the Croom days. Personally I wanted him to stay here, that does not excuse his record. And it sure as hell should be a bottom standard for Ms St Football.

Only because he was given time. What a friggin concept. This board and the collective here PREACHED his firing. religiously.

Moorhead will be given the same and we will be no worse off than the Mullen years. If it turns out that he does stink it up at the end of next year, then yeah... he will be gone or on the hot seat.

That's false. The lack of recruiting under Mullen's last 2 years SQUARELY have an effect on the 2019 team. It's amplified by suspensions by players who took advantage of a new coach coming in and getting settled in. Amplified by the starting QB getting injured. Those are just facts. Which is why you see the seasons 2009, 2011, 2013, 2016 pointed to.

As of right now, Moorhead has not lowered the wins or loses of the Mullen era. And the collective want him gone before he even has time to recruit the players for his system. It's insane.

But there is. His last recruiting class and incoming class. He is fixing the gaps left and recruiting wrs he needs to run his offense.

There is a reason Mullen didn't put a Wr in the NFL even with his guys in place. Yet we can't give Moorhead time to put his in place because he is MAINTAINING the wins and loses. insanity.

- Nobody can really say that the WRs have not improved. They have. Mitchell isn't the same player.
- Bringing in Heath, Patterson, Ducking and we are trending with Quincy Brown.. That's one hell of a haul.

In short you are suggesting that a person was hired to update the offense that has different needs that happened to be an issue in most of Mullen's years has to go after 1.5 years. Where is the rationale in that when the results are NO worse than Mullen.

You are so clueless you don't even know patterson isn't going to be a part of the class...... not surprised. Actually, just confirmed what I already knew.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 11:38 AM
The fact you continue to include 2009, a true first rebuild of the program and culture (how the first year is a cycle is beyond comprehension), 2011 which along with 2010 was the most difficult division in the history of college football with our losses being to #1 Bama, #2 LSU, #5 Arkansas, #9 South Carolina, #20 Georgia and 8-5 Auburn...so if this year is in that same cycle as 2011 (it’s not it’s just hyperbole you are spewing with no historical reference or data) we have lost to a 3-2 KST team who is 0-2 in conference so far, a really good Auburn team and a 2-4 Tenn team with only a FCS win besides ours and losses to GA State and BYU (2-4 team as well) at home. The strength of those 2011 losses vastly overshadow this season

So we are making excuses for Mullen but...... because none of that applies to Morrhead. He's not in the same division... facing those powers.. but NM. I'm just going to address the bold part because I'm glad somebody finally asked.

- It started the cycle because LIKE MOORHEAD, Mullen had to find a way to plug holes.
- And yes... Mullen left a ton of them for the 2019 team.

Jack Lambert
10-16-2019, 11:39 AM
Lmao, he thinks people are going to buy tickets for this shit show in 2020 with virtually no attractive games on the home schedule if Jughead is still here. He really has no idea how people think and make decisions. Bless his heart.

Are you not trolling by starting this thread. Is this the first thread ever started just to bash another poster? This board is out of control.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 11:40 AM
You are so clueless you don't even know patterson isn't going to be a part of the class...... not surprised. Actually, just confirmed what I already knew.

Yes I do know what's going on with him. That does not change anything. 2020 or 2021.

Now address the content.

timotheus
10-16-2019, 11:56 AM
the content of this 007 cat is bogus.......now didn't u say that season 3 would be the year for JoMo to blossum? will it be considered a blossoming year if he only wins 2 or 3 games as I suspect? U never have told us why Kt wears a red had and sits on a bench when we are on offense.

Homedawg
10-16-2019, 11:59 AM
Yes I do know what's going on with him. That does not change anything. 2020 or 2021.

Now address the content.

You used him as a person coming in to help. But he's not.... so what haul? Ducking is more than likely a red shirt.... Brown not only isn't committed but also has major grade issues.. use some better examples.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 12:16 PM
the content of this 007 cat is bogus.......now didn't u say that season 3 would be the year for JoMo to blossum? will it be considered a blossoming year if he only wins 2 or 3 games as I suspect? U never have told us why Kt wears a red had and sits on a bench when we are on offense.

Address the content. You see, you purchased the Collective's line that Moorhead ran the same offense as Mullen. That changed to he should change his offense to Mullen. Now it's fire him because he is doing no worse than Mullen in a transitioning of the offense while he brings in his players.

So look again and prove me wrong:

- Did Mullen leave recruiting gaps that we face now. From DTs to RBs, to even LBs.

- Are you stating that Mullen put WRs in the NFL and that we had even good ones? Because that's all I heard. "They can't get seprations, they suck". So yes, that's a problem that Moorhead is addressing. And this group is actually better this year. But Moorhead's offense isn't Mullen's and we have to have Wrs.

- Are there NOT gaps on the Defense and DT. Is Moorhead addressing that.

These things are not hard to see.

- Is Moorhead's record in wins and loses worse than that of Mullen? NO.

You are sky screaming over nothing.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 12:23 PM
You used him as a person coming in to help. But he's not.... so what haul? Ducking is more than likely a red shirt.... Brown not only isn't committed but also has major grade issues.. use some better examples.

Brown will get in and yes.. he is a lean to us because LSU is Full.

Coursesuper
10-16-2019, 12:24 PM
Address the content. You see, you purchased the Collective's line that Moorhead ran the same offense as Mullen. That changed to he should change his offense to Mullen. Now it's fire him because he is doing no worse than Mullen in a transitioning of the offense while he brings in his players.

- Did Mullen leave recruiting gaps that we face now. From DTs to RBs, to even LBs.

- Are you stating that Mullen put WRs in the NFL and that we had even good ones? Because that's all I heard. "They can't get seprations, they suck". So yes, that's a problem that Moorhead is addressing. And this group is actually better this year. But Moorhead's offense isn't Mullen's and we have to have Wrs.

Content of what? Your absolutely pulled out of mid air bullshit. You have posted nothing but conjecture wrapped as what you consider fact. You bring nothing exactly nothing truthful to any conversation here it's all just the picture as you conceive it in your deluded grape. And then you have the audacity to play the victim. Coach t14 laid out a very good post and if you had one clue about football at all you would have shut up, but you don't show it more of the same old troll bullshit.

Really Clark?
10-16-2019, 12:31 PM

Can you post these statements from posters who stated that Moorehead’s offense is the exact same as Mullen’s? I don’t recall any of the ones arguing with you ever made that comparison. Now if you want to use Moorehead’s own statement how there some overlapping concepts (can’t remember exact quote he used), that true and from the HC himself. But I don’t recall all the people who are arguing with you today, the collective you call them, as trying to state that the 2 offenses are exactly the same.

Tbonewannabe
10-16-2019, 12:34 PM

I believe Moorhead is underachieving. I am just disregarding the fact that we have lost to teams with less talent. Moorhead said we had a good foundation and good culture. He would take us from good to great. Can you honestly say that the lazy, unfocused, and soft team that had two weeks to prepare for the dumpster fire that is UT football is going in the right direction? We have now been pushed around by most teams we have faced. This isn't the MSU football that we have come to expect. We now go up to the line and try to diagnose what the defense is going to do and try to exploit it. We do that with every situation and it isn't working that well. We had the ball at the 6 inch line and still took 30 seconds and then try to speed to the outside which caused a turnover. That is moronic play calling. At the minimum, you try a RB or QB up the middle to see if you can either get the TD or just back to the line. In the SEC, sometimes you just have to smash it up the gut. Joe either hasn't figured that out or just doesn't have that kind of grit in him.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 01:03 PM
Content of what? Your absolutely pulled out of mid air bullshit. You have posted nothing but conjecture wrapped as what you consider fact. You bring nothing exactly nothing truthful to any conversation here it's all just the picture as you conceive it in your deluded grape. And then you have the audacity to play the victim. Coach t14 laid out a very good post and if you had one clue about football at all you would have shut up, but you don't show it more of the same old troll bullshit.

That's exactly what I thought. You can't address it.

PMDawg
10-16-2019, 01:08 PM

You're so weird. You keep repeating "the collective" and I don't know why. Like saying that somehow proves your point, or like you think it is some ingenious phrase you coined. In reality, it sounds childish and ignorant, and it doesn't even make sense.

Be honest, are you Stingray? You come across like someone who may not be "all there".

Coursesuper
10-16-2019, 01:20 PM
That's exactly what I thought. You can't address it.

You are the kind of Mississippi State person that makes me hate Mississippi State people. You are the kind of person that will ensure that this program will be driven straight off the cliff full speed due to your inability to see the forest for the trees.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 01:23 PM
Can you honestly say that the lazy, unfocused, and soft team that had two weeks to prepare for the dumpster fire that is UT football is going in the right direction?

I made no excuses for the UT game at all. Called him out on it. A game does not change every thing. It's A game.

We have now been pushed around by most teams we have faced.

Yep. It's what happens when you have recruiting gaps (ones that I have repeatedly shown that started with Mullen having to fill gaps in 2009). It's amplified when 10 guys decide to take advantage of a new coach settling in and they create the largest academic fraud that can remember at Ms St. Damn straight you are going to have issues.

You can't leave a weak DL with 2 freshmen on it out there all game. There are reasons why we are playing 2 true freshman at CB.

This isn't the MSU football that we have come to expect.

Right... 4 seasons that we had to win the last game to become bowl eligible. Or making a bowl with a losing season.

All I am saying is these are facts:

- Mullen had to fill gaps in 2009 and for whatever reason, every 2 to 3 years we see the same issues. That 100% undeniable. If it's not the case.. explain the gaps on the roster. Just use the DTs for the example.

- Mullen NEVER had top WRs. I can not recall any in the NFL from Ms St under him. This board complained obsessively that our WRs can't run routes and can not get separation and they can't catch. Yet over night, Moorhead is at fault for the lack of WR talent.

- How is it Moorhead's fault that in his first few months, players from 2 sports end up committing Academic fraud?

Yep... there are things to fault him for. There was with Mullen. BUT those do not negate the facts of what the 2019 team is dealing with. Hell, you can't even throw the whole defense back in and expect them to be the best they can because there has been no continuity between them due to suspensions.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 01:29 PM
You are the kind of Mississippi State person that makes me hate Mississippi State people. You are the kind of person that will ensure that this program will be driven straight off the cliff full speed due to your inability to see the forest for the trees.

And you are the kind of MS St fan that causes programs to crash. You insist that a new coach be fired over a rebuild year after his 2 year. You are what creates the sink whole that ends in decade long losing.

Get back to me when he is losing more than Mullen. Because right NOW.... He isn't and he is recruiting way better.

dantheman4248
10-16-2019, 01:34 PM
007 strikes me as Cohen or one of his daughters. Gets stupid angry when you insult her.

dantheman4248
10-16-2019, 01:37 PM
And you are the kind of MS St fan that causes programs to crash. You insist that a new coach be fired over a rebuild year after his 2 year. You are what creates the sink whole that ends in decade long losing.

Get back to me when he is losing more than Mullen. Because right NOW.... He isn't and he is recruiting way better.

This was not a rebuild year. You stated 11-1. I stated 11-1 (really 10-2 but I’ll get crucified for otherwise.)

MSU doesn’t have rebuild years where we go 11-1.

You’re delusional. Pick for which reason.

Coursesuper
10-16-2019, 01:45 PM

Wow! You really came back with a ? No I?m not you are reply?. No one needs to see anything more, thank you for proving exactly what everyone else was always sure of.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 01:47 PM
007 strikes me as Cohen or one of his daughters. Gets stupid angry when you insult her.

LOL.. I am by far not angry. I am lol at the continual melt.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 01:48 PM
This was not a rebuild year. You stated 11-1. I stated 11-1 (really 10-2 but I’ll get crucified for otherwise.)

MSU doesn’t have rebuild years where we go 11-1.

You’re delusional. Pick for which reason.

It is a rebuild year. Me pulling for my team is never going to change.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 01:49 PM
Wow! You really came back with a ? No I?m not you are reply?. No one needs to see anything more, thank you for proving exactly what everyone else was always sure of.

Like I said. Let me know when Moorhead is losing more than Mullen did.

dantheman4248
10-16-2019, 01:53 PM
It is a rebuild year. Me pulling for my team is never going to change.

So you admit you’re delusional in thinking 11-1. Got it.

yjnkdawg
10-16-2019, 01:57 PM
Are you not trolling by starting this thread. Is this the first thread ever started just to bash another poster? This board is out of control.

I agree Jack. Why start a thread against one poster that is going to stir up a hornet's nest and create a CAT 5 hurricane back and forth arguing equivalent, and at the end of the day does nothing to solve the problems we have with our football program.

Tbonewannabe
10-16-2019, 02:02 PM
I made no excuses for the UT game at all. Called him out on it. A game does not change every thing. It's A game.

Yep. It's what happens when you have recruiting gaps (ones that I have repeatedly shown that started with Mullen having to fill gaps in 2009). It's amplified when 10 guys decide to take advantage of a new coach settling in and they create the largest academic fraud that can remember at Ms St. Damn straight you are going to have issues.

You can't leave a weak DL with 2 freshmen on it out there all game. There are reasons why we are playing 2 true freshman at CB.

Right... 4 seasons that we had to win the last game to become bowl eligible. Or making a bowl with a losing season.

All I am saying is these are facts:

- Mullen had to fill gaps in 2009 and for whatever reason, every 2 to 3 years we see the same issues. That 100% undeniable. If it's not the case.. explain the gaps on the roster. Just use the DTs for the example.

- Mullen NEVER had top WRs. I can not recall any in the NFL from Ms St under him. This board complained obsessively that our WRs can't run routes and can not get separation and they can't catch. Yet over night, Moorhead is at fault for the lack of WR talent.

- How is it Moorhead's fault that in his first few months, players from 2 sports end up committing Academic fraud?

Yep... there are things to fault him for. There was with Mullen. BUT those do not negate the facts of what the 2019 team is dealing with. Hell, you can't even throw the whole defense back in and expect them to be the best they can because there has been no continuity between them due to suspensions.

I just don't see the effort on the field as far as the entire team is concerned. We didn't look much different against UT as anyone else. There are just some teams that we could out talent. We have regressed in culture and effort and I don't know why you would give Joe a pass on that. I gave him a pass last year even though we had the returning talent that a good coach could have won 10-11 games. We were only even close in the UF game. When our team leadership left last year, it took our culture with them. This has nothing to do with his shitty record on the road (where it shows the most).

It isn't just message board armchair coaches either. If you look on Twitter, a lot of former players are blasting this team and coaches for looking soft and with a lack of effort. I think the UT game was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Joe benefited from a great defense and a strong group of team leaders. That disguised a lot of his issues along with just blaming the players for not fitting his offense. It is kind of like what Mullen does every year. He takes the playbook and sees what that year's players can run. The 2015 Dak offense didn't look very similar to the 2017 Fitz offense because Fitz couldn't make the reads that Dak could.

Joe wins 10 games at least if he does that with Fitz last year. He is trying to treat this team like they are the same as Fordham but they are definitely not.

Tbonewannabe
10-16-2019, 02:03 PM
Like I said. Let me know when Moorhead is losing more than Mullen did.

He has probably lost as many games as a 6 point or more favorite than Mullen did in 9 years.

Coach007
10-16-2019, 02:20 PM
I just don't see the effort on the field as far as the entire team is concerned. We didn't look much different against UT as anyone else. There are just some teams that we could out talent. We have regressed in culture and effort and I don't know why you would give Joe a pass on that. I gave him a pass last year even though we had the returning talent that a good coach could have won 10-11 games. We were only even close in the UF game. When our team leadership left last year, it took our culture with them. This has nothing to do with his shitty record on the road (where it shows the most).

It isn't just message board armchair coaches either. If you look on Twitter, a lot of former players are blasting this team and coaches for looking soft and with a lack of effort. I think the UT game was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Joe benefited from a great defense and a strong group of team leaders. That disguised a lot of his issues along with just blaming the players for not fitting his offense. It is kind of like what Mullen does every year. He takes the playbook and sees what that year's players can run. The 2015 Dak offense didn't look very similar to the 2017 Fitz offense because Fitz couldn't make the reads that Dak could.

Joe wins 10 games at least if he does that with Fitz last year. He is trying to treat this team like they are the same as Fordham but they are definitely not.

I don't see a regression. I see a lack of leadership on the team. I don't think Enroll is it, and I don't think Gay is it. It was the same way after Dak graduated.

To blow up a program due to what some here want for the reasons given by them would create a massive set back. It's 100% ok to challenge the staff. It's 100% ok to challenge the players coming from former players. I'm ok with it. Somebody, in the process will rise to become the team leader.

Like I stated. We went through this the year after Dak.

defiantdog
10-16-2019, 04:29 PM
I may not like the coach, but I?ll still support the team. If I can sit through the entire game vs Maine in the rain on homecoming and lose, then I can continue buying my seats and supporting the team.

Tbonewannabe
10-16-2019, 04:36 PM
I don't see a regression. I see a lack of leadership on the team. I don't think Enroll is it, and I don't think Gay is it. It was the same way after Dak graduated.

To blow up a program due to what some here want for the reasons given by them would create a massive set back. It's 100% ok to challenge the staff. It's 100% ok to challenge the players coming from former players. I'm ok with it. Somebody, in the process will rise to become the team leader.

Even against South Alabama, we didn't look like we did against UT. I haven't seen that lack of effort since maybe the 2008 Egg Bowl or Jackie's last two years. I agree that it is a lack of leadership but it is the overall lack that worries me. Last year, Joe had Simmons, Abram, and other players to do his job for him. Now that we don't have that strong player leadership, we see the discipline and effort go down the shitter. It isn't the players job to instill that, it is all on the coaches. I assumed Joe meant that he shouldn't "have" to coach effort but apparently he meant he doesn't coach it at all. That is what has all the former players up in the air. They see the Bulldog Creed of Relentless Effort being thrown away and that isn't OK.

Jack Lambert
10-16-2019, 04:47 PM
Even against South Alabama, we didn't look like we did against UT. I haven't seen that lack of effort since maybe the 2008 Egg Bowl or Jackie's last two years. I agree that it is a lack of leadership but it is the overall lack that worries me. Last year, Joe had Simmons, Abram, and other players to do his job for him. Now that we don't have that strong player leadership, we see the discipline and effort go down the shitter. It isn't the players job to instill that, it is all on the coaches. I assumed Joe meant that he shouldn't "have" to coach effort but apparently he meant he doesn't coach it at all. That is what has all the former players up in the air. They see the Bulldog Creed of Relentless Effort being thrown away and that isn't OK.

Even high school coaches know not to wear shorts during the game. Mullen was the most hated guy in Mississippi the day after the S Alabama lost.

timotheus
10-16-2019, 04:48 PM
Joe is blowing up the team and the culture so we don't have to worry with that at all. I bet stevens look like joe montana against abilene

dawgday166
10-16-2019, 05:54 PM

You right like you been right about everything this year (remember 11-1 and Tommy being so good?). Mullen took USA for granted and also hadn't decided on a QB. We literally flub that game away. But we do lose it.

Right after that he went with Fitz. We beat USCe 27-14 and lost to LSU in Death Valley 23-20 and have chances to actually win that game.

So yea .. this year and that one is pretty much the same **********

sonof34
10-17-2019, 10:22 AM

Seems like logical sense is lacking on this board just like the other one...thank you sir for not being a Mullen ball licker

gravedigger
10-18-2019, 08:56 AM

Amen.

BB30
10-18-2019, 03:50 PM

None of that has happened yet though. That is certainly a possibility. It is also a possibility that we beat Ark and OM this year and start out with wins over ARK, NC State and Tulane next year. No point in worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

We won't know anything until this season is over with as I don't see us making a move before the season is over. So instead of beating a dead horse and throwing out scenarios that might not even be in play lets take a step back breath and let it play out. Whatever is going to happen will happen regardless of how much we beat this dead horse and framing the same topic in 1000 different ways won't change that I promise.

Homedawg
10-18-2019, 09:55 PM

Never seen a fan ruin a program. I have, however, seen a coach do it....