PDA

View Full Version : If Joe turns things around,

TheLostDawg
10-15-2019, 02:17 PM
We look like a complete team here-on-out, and win ARK, AC, and TSUN, do we hire Joe Brady to take pressure off Joe if he stays? I really don't see the fan base jumping on board if Joe wins those last few games unless we make a significant change.

CadaverDawg
10-15-2019, 02:18 PM
1. Joe Brady ain't leaving LSU to come here as OC

2. JoMo is toast

R2Dawg
10-15-2019, 07:22 PM
Only chance at Joe Brady is HC and I don't know if he is ready for that. If Joe were to turn it around at 6-6, he will have additional changes he has to make going into next year but he will have earned a 3rd year.

CovertDawg
10-15-2019, 08:47 PM
However unlikely it may seem, if Joe gets to 6-6 then he is 100% back if he so chooses. We are not firing a head coach with 3 conference wins after two seasons. Mullen had FOUR seasons where he won 3 or less conference games. Plus, if we do get to 6 wins then it will mean Shrader has elevated his play even more.

smootness
10-15-2019, 09:59 PM
Wut

Homedawg
10-15-2019, 10:23 PM
Here's what confuses me, we have people saying we need him to hire an OC. Hell what's he good for then? He's a offensive guy. Thats what he does. If we need an OC we need a new coach..... so...... we need

MD2020
10-15-2019, 10:26 PM
Here's what confuses me, we have people saying we need him to hire an OC. Hell what's he good for then? He's a offensive guy. Thats what he does. If we need an OC we need a new coach..... so...... we need

100% agreement. Jomo must go!

timotheus
10-15-2019, 11:12 PM
Ain't no turkey anywhere that could come in and call the plays in this offense. Heck, joe can't explain why he calls the plays in the sequence that he actually does. It's simply called the WAG method.

Todd4State
10-15-2019, 11:20 PM

Not to mention someone on the offensive staff has to go. I guess we could stick Tony Hughes at special teams?

It's not going to happen anyway so it's moot.

timotheus
10-15-2019, 11:22 PM
Joe can't find guys qualified enough to come on staff with him. Huff and Baker and Lukabu and Getsy are looking like geniuses about now. They saw this crap coming from miles away.

BhamDawg205
10-15-2019, 11:43 PM

Because he can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Apparently he spends all his time on the offense, even though it doesn't look like it. The other 2 phases of the game look like straight Doo doo. His only options should be hire a OC and possibly make it to year 4. Or pack his crap year 3, they gonna use tutor gate to polish this turd of a season.

TheLostDawg
10-16-2019, 05:20 AM
Because he can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Apparently he spends all his time on the offense, even though it doesn't look like it. The other 2 phases of the game look like straight Doo doo. His only options should be hire a OC and possibly make it to year 4. Or pack his crap year 3, they gonna use tutor gate to polish this turd of a season.

This. I mentioned Joe Brady because he knows Joe and his system and had already turned one major program around. He likes hiring people he has a connection to. He obviously it's over his head and needs help. If he goes 6-6 we aren't letting him go so we might as well pay someone to help and get someone that knows his system but can actually run it.

RiverCityDawg
10-16-2019, 05:47 AM
This. I mentioned Joe Brady because he knows Joe and his system and had already turned one major program around. He likes hiring people he has a connection to. He obviously it's over his head and needs help. If he goes 6-6 we aren't letting him go so we might as well pay someone to help and get someone that knows his system but can actually run it.

You know we can't just go kidnap whoever we want, they actually need to want to come here? Brady is basically calling the shots for one of the best offenses in college football right now. He's probably making more as a passing game coordinator there than he would as an OC here. They would make Ensminger take a step back and promote him before they let him get away. Maybe he would come be our HEAD coach, but that's a gamble for us and he might not even come here for that based on the way his profile is rising this year.

msudawg1200
10-16-2019, 05:52 AM
[QUOTE=TheLostDawg;1166687]We look like a complete team here-on-out, and win ARK, AC, and TSUN, do we hire Joe Brady to take pressure off Joe if he stays? I really don't see the fan base jumping on board if Joe wins those last few games unless we make a significant change.[/QUOTE

Why would Joe Brady leave freaking LSU to come here? Not only to come here, but to coach under a possible lame duck coach? C?mon man, use you brain a little. Sheesh.:rolleyes:

TheLostDawg
10-16-2019, 05:55 AM
$$$$. I understand what you're staying but the answer is always money. Y'all speak of a buy out and paying a top HC to come. If we keep Joe we might as well pay up and try to keep the ship a float.

smootness
10-16-2019, 08:28 AM
$$$$. I understand what you're staying but the answer is always money. Y'all speak of a buy out and paying a top HC to come. If we keep Joe we might as well pay up and try to keep the ship a float.

.....and we don't have nearly as much of it as LSU does.