PDA

View Full Version : Record predictions for next year with and without Joe

Tbonewannabe
10-15-2019, 02:03 PM
So I figured I would predict our schedule next year if we still continue with Joe and if we somehow hired someone that put a fire into our program.

With Joe.

New Mexico St - Win - most playstation coaches win this one

@NC State - Loss - we haven't proven that we can win a tough game on the road

Ark - Win - we would really have to shit the bed to lose to Ark at home early in the year. Morris is possibly a worse coach and took over a program on fire

Tulane - Loss - I have zero faith that Joe could outcoach Fritz

A&M - Loss - Another year of Jimbo recruiting well and he is at least as good of a coach as Joe. We have yet to really do well with a team when the talent is close to even except maybe 2018 AU.

@Bama - Loss - can we just play all the redshirts so we don't get anyone hurt?

@LSU - Loss - see above

AU - Loss - Malzahn will not get caught by Moorhead again. He was embarrassed in 2018 and Joe won't do that again.

Mizzou - Loss - close to even talent and Mizzou has better coaching

@UK - Loss - will be a close game but it is on the road.

Bama A&M - Win - losing this game should get you fired on the sideline

@UM - Loss - just do to it being on the road. We have a chance to win if Rich Rod and MacIntyre are both gone and they hire shit coaches to replace them.

So I predict that Moorhead has taken a program that has a floor of 6 wins and dug a basement to 3 wins. We might surprise a couple of folks if Shrader really balls out and get to 5 wins.

Now if we have someone that understands how to win in the SEC. Not sure who that is but someone that gets us back to a physical and 100% effort team.

NM State - Win

NC State - Win - we should have more talent or at least comparable. SEC > ACC

Ark - Win - their program has been down and Morris isn't a good coach

Tulane - Win - We should be able to out athlete them as long as we don't look soft and slow

A&M - Toss up - Loss - I still think they might just be too much this early for a new coach

@Bama - Loss - doesn't matter who the coach is

@LSU - Loss - Not enough talent to pull off the upset

AU - Toss up - Win - I give us the nod at home

Mizzou - Toss up - Win - home is the difference

@UK - Toss up - Loss - I think we have more talent than UK but I give them the nod on the road

Bama A&M - Win - doesn't matter who is the coach

@UM - Toss up - Win - first year coach really understands that we want to win

So 8 wins with a new coach unless he is a bust.

BrunswickDawg
10-15-2019, 02:23 PM
I think you may be a little optimistic for whoever takes over this mess.
We lose a ton out of our starting line-up for this year. We had 6 Sr/GSr on offense and 6 Sr on defense start against UT, and another 10 or so SR from our regular rotation (Guidry, Dear, Adams, Story, Gibson, Washington, Champion, Story, Wilkerson, Jones).
That's about half our 2-deep gone - not including if any of Hill, Thompson, or Gay decide to go to the draft (big mistake for all 3 right now).
Next year will be a struggle season regardless of who is coach. 8 wins is a pipe dream next year. 6 would be dang good. That makes a 2nd straight let down season from Joe that much worse.

dawgday166
10-15-2019, 02:29 PM
Like taking Jobu's rum ... It's bad. VERY bad.

Offshore Dawg
10-15-2019, 06:40 PM
Don't you think this might be a little early even by todays impatient got to have it now millennials outlook on life.

R2Dawg
10-15-2019, 07:15 PM
Unless we go 4-8, Joe will be here next year like it or not. If he goes 6-6 or even 5-7 with win in egg bowl he is here next year unless he bolts for Rutgers.

Homedawg
10-15-2019, 09:32 PM
Unless we go 4-8, Joe will be here next year like it or not. If he goes 6-6 or even 5-7 with win in egg bowl he is here next year unless he bolts for Rutgers.

Well then, he's a goner then.... I have zero faith we win 2 more. Ole miss is playing hard for their lame duck coach. Us, meh