PDA

View Full Version : We Are That Team

NWADAWG
10-14-2019, 10:30 PM
I was just watching the sports report on local (northwest Arkansas). The question was asked if UPig has any winnable SEC games left? The answer was......"Yes. Mississippi State is struggling and not as good as Kentucky. "

That just sucks to hear. We should never be that team.

DeputyDawg94
10-14-2019, 10:49 PM
Well hell! Sad thing is we beat the breaks of of them last year and this year I won’t be surprised if they beat us by 21.
ETA ***

Dawg61
10-14-2019, 10:49 PM
Lol we just beat Kentucky

BhamDawg205
10-14-2019, 11:35 PM
Well Sh**... Are we a team? What's our identity? We're more like a rudderless ship, with no since of direction. Can someone tell me what this team does best? Other than the individual getting up celebrating after a routine play, "Look at me".

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
10-14-2019, 11:36 PM
I was just watching the sports report on local (northwest Arkansas). The question was asked if UPig has any winnable SEC games left? The answer was......"Yes. Mississippi State is struggling and not as good as Kentucky. "

That just sucks to hear. We should never be that team.
It would be in your best interest to find you another news source unless of course it’s the better team that actually loses the game.

QuadrupleOption
10-15-2019, 09:20 AM
If we had them at home I think we'd beat their asses. But this game's on the road and our team hasn't looked decent on the road yet under Moorhead. So yeah, I can see 4-7 headed into the Egg Bowl with an improving Ole Miss team frothing at the mouth to beat us down.

Yay us.

starkvegasdawg
10-15-2019, 09:28 AM
If we had them at home I think we'd beat their asses. But this game's on the road and our team hasn't looked decent on the road yet under Moorhead. So yeah, I can see 4-7 headed into the Egg Bowl with an improving Ole Miss team frothing at the mouth to beat us down.

Yay us.

I'll be honest. I hope neither team is in the egg bowl sitting at 5 wins. A bowl berth being on the line for them or them trying to keep us out of a bowl game would cause them to play even harder.