PDA

View Full Version : Shrader named the starter

StarkVegasSteve
10-14-2019, 12:46 PM
In the words of Ranch Wilder in Angels in the Outfield, "All I can say is, IT'S ABOUT TIME"

Lord McBuckethead
10-14-2019, 12:48 PM
Alright. Next up..... let your OC call the plays.

bluelightstar
10-14-2019, 12:49 PM
super glad we blew up the qb room for the Tommy Stevens experiment

StarkVegasSteve
Alright. Next up..... hire an OC that can call the plays.

FIFY

StateDawg44
Alright. Next up..... let your OC call the plays.

Would him agreeing to hire an OC next year and not call plays buy him more faith for you next year?

BayouDawg
10-14-2019, 12:53 PM
Would him agreeing to hire an OC next year and not call plays buy him more faith for you next year?

Not for me. As bad and out of sync his play calling is that is not my biggest concern. My biggest concern is the lack of effort and toughness. I dont think this can be fixed by the current staff.

Tbonewannabe
10-14-2019, 12:53 PM

Would a different OC make our players look like they know what they are doing on the first play of the game at Auburn? I think playcalling is way down the list of problems in our program. I think Moorhead has changed the culture for the worse.

TrapGame
10-14-2019, 12:55 PM
Shrader is now the starter...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/U5VIQYDh8iOUGWyGfn/giphy.gif

StateDawg44
10-14-2019, 12:55 PM
I agree with both of you.

Dawgbite
10-14-2019, 01:32 PM
With our broken shutter flapping in the breeze Offensive Line, it doesn't matter who the QB is.

yjnkdawg
10-14-2019, 02:17 PM

I don't see how that would solve the problems, but I think it would have been a good move on his part once he saw how one year of the SEC West is as a HC. I think he is trying to be a Good Ole Boy Coach, and the players aren't going to respect you like that, and pretty much do like they want to (like the back and forth jawing at the other players). It seems like some players when they come off the field don't even listen to the coaches. We are lacking in leadership, discipline, game preparation, focus, physicality to name a few issues. I'm not sure that he can resolve all those issues that we have now.

timotheus
10-14-2019, 05:04 PM
You just summed up the JoMO experiment mr yjnkdawg. excellent analysis

MaroonFlounder
10-14-2019, 05:10 PM
Shrader has the feet and the presence to extend plays and make things happen. I hate that it took so long for MoHead to figure it out. I thank Tommy for coming down and making a go of it, but F*** the transfer portal. What transfer to MSU has contributed against an SEC team? Other teams strike GOLD with the transfer portal. Why do all of our transfers SUCK? Zuber is not a playmaker AT ALL.

Offshore Dawg
10-14-2019, 06:41 PM
Why do they (transfers)suck, BECAUSE State gets the leftovers after the big boys finish. Has always been that way with recruiting.

timotheus
10-14-2019, 06:47 PM
Shrader isn't ready but he's the best option currently. Why does KT wear the red cap on game day as he sits on the bench?

BhamDawg205
10-14-2019, 07:13 PM

Cohen needs to figure out how much would it take to get Brady here as OC... Ssh and promise him possibility of future HC. That's the only way Joe stays.