Indndawg
10-14-2019, 12:30 PM
https://www.coacheshotseat.com/

Doggie_Style
10-14-2019, 12:32 PM
Pretty sad considering Matt Luke is now at #24

Matt3467
10-14-2019, 12:34 PM
Hard to take that serious when it has Kirby Smart at #10.

dawgday166
10-14-2019, 12:35 PM

I kinda shook my head at that too.

Joe started last year way down there around Saban territory. He has really vaulted to the top quickly.

Really Clark?
10-14-2019, 12:35 PM
Kirby at 10 and above Mason invalidates this list...but I don’t have a problem with Moorehead at 5

yjnkdawg
10-14-2019, 01:06 PM

I saw awhile back somewhere that somebody said that website was not one that you can depend on. The only justification, if any, that I could see why they would have Smart being there, is due to the very high expectations of the Georgia Football Program. If Mullen loses another game, I would imagine they would have him somewhere in the 10-15 category. Due to the high expectations at FL too.

BrunswickDawg
10-14-2019, 01:43 PM

Kirby at 10 and above Mason invalidates this list...but I don’t have a problem with Moorehead at 5

Y'all must not know many UGA fans.
I got texts Saturday like "historically bad team", "worst loss in history", "terrible HC hire" - I did a double take when I saw it was my UGA friends and not my MSU friends. They are insane right now.
Now, nothing will come of it - but Kirby is taking some heat.

msstate7
10-14-2019, 02:18 PM
I got texts Saturday like "historically bad team", "worst loss in history", "terrible HC hire" - I did a double take when I saw it was my UGA friends and not my MSU friends. They are insane right now.

He should take some heat for that game. Now in no way should he be on the hot seat. If he wins out, he's still in the playoffs... he should be at the very least be 11-1 in Atlanta

BrunswickDawg
10-14-2019, 02:26 PM
He should take some heat for that game. Now in no way should he be on the hot seat. If he wins out, he's still in the playoffs... he should be at the very least be 11-1 in Atlanta

I don't disagree with you there. I'm only relaying sentiment of the nut jobs I know. UGA fans are unreal when they lose.

But, I think they need to watch out for Missouri. That's trap game, and MO seems to give them a run for their money most years.

Really Clark?
10-14-2019, 02:44 PM

Oh I know but that list use to be somewhat credible and not driven by fans emotions after one game.