PDA

View Full Version : If you were Coach Moorhead...

cheewgumm
10-13-2019, 11:10 PM
What would you do?

Me:

1) Start Shrader
2) Embrace the QB running
3) Embrace true option style read option
4) Speed up play

I think we?d be better on offense if we just sped up play. Need fire and instinct from our team, not ?look to me?. Limit that.

No more paint by numbers offense. It takes too long. We have no Rythmn.

I?ll still never get over our record last year. Whew hat was bad with that team!!!

jacksondawg
10-13-2019, 11:12 PM
Find another job as soon as possible

parabrave
10-13-2019, 11:17 PM
Hire Greg Knox to run the team so I can plan for 2021 when I get my own QB. Hey it worked before.

HoopsDawg
10-13-2019, 11:18 PM
Take over special teams.

Eliminate the check with me.

Run 20% RPOs instead of 100%.

Have physical practices to eliminate missed tackles and change mentality.

KOdawg1
10-13-2019, 11:19 PM
Call a team meeting, publicly apologize, hand the keys to Tony Hughes, and walk out the door.

cheewgumm
10-13-2019, 11:20 PM
Hoops, good ones. Especially the physical practices.

BhamDawg205
10-13-2019, 11:37 PM
Call a team meeting, publicly apologize, hand the keys to Tony Hughes, and walk out the door.

I can get with that

Todd4State
10-13-2019, 11:49 PM
I think the first thing I would do- and it's probably too late- is try to at least start instilling some semblance of discipline.

You get a personal foul or make a penalty- you come out of the game.

You miss a tackle- you come out of the game.

You don't hustle and finish the play- you come out of the game.

And I'm not saying you sit them the rest of the game but you pull them for at least the series.

Of course it's probably too late because at this point he has probably lost the team anyway and it's really hard if that's not in his nature anyway.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2019, 11:51 PM
I think the first thing I would do- and it's probably too late- is try to at least start instilling some semblance of discipline.

You get a personal foul or make a penalty- you come out of the game.

You miss a tackle- you come out of the game.

You don't hustle and finish the play- you come out of the game.

And I'm not saying you sit them the rest of the game but you pull them for at least the series.

Of course it's probably too late because at this point he has probably lost the team anyway and it's really hard if that's not in his nature anyway.

Being kind of restrictive aren't you? If we enforce all that we won't have any players left on the field lol!!!!

Todd4State
10-13-2019, 11:53 PM
Being kind of restrictive aren't you? If we enforce all that we won't have any players left on the field lol!!!!

Well, the caveat is you sit until your replacement screws up or like I said the next series based on how your replacement performs.

Which I figure wouldn't be very long with these guys.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2019, 11:57 PM
Well, the caveat is you sit until your replacement screws up or like I said the next series based on how your replacement performs.

Which I figure wouldn't be very long with these guys.

Lol yeah I was just kidding but you're right it wouldn't be long!

Dawg61
10-14-2019, 12:24 AM
Make Keytaon the starter tomorrow and start running the hell outta the ball with him, Kylin and Gibson. Completely ditch the Fordham basement pizza party plays till the off-season and just run plays that consistently work the rest of the season.