PDA

View Full Version : One thing lost in how much Moorhead sucks...

CadaverDawg
10-13-2019, 08:17 PM
Is how bad Joey Jones sucks.

I mean, start with our backs to the goal line bc we can't even catch the kickoff, then follow that up with a shit punt. Missed FG's, poor coverage, poor tackling, poor blocking. I seriously think Joey goes home at night and laughs that he's still receiving a paycheck to do absolutely nothing. We'd be better off telling those guys to go search "how to play special teams" on YouTube.

We literally have zero bright spots. None. I'm so disgusted I'm damn near apathetic. If someone told me right now with 100% certainty that the only way Cohen fires Joe is if we lose to Ole Miss, I'd puke my way through it but hope we lost the egg bowl.....and that is one of the hardest things I've ever typed. I just can't stand seeing a program that has prided itself on physicality and pride being reduced to the soft, unprepared, uninspired, garbage I've seen the last two+ games. Just sick.

Todd4State
10-13-2019, 08:21 PM
Two+ games? More like 2+ seasons.

Agree that special teams is laughable right now. The thing about it is again- it goes back to lack of discipline, fundamentals and energy.

As Mike Leach says- you're either coaching it or you're allowing it.

yjnkdawg
10-13-2019, 08:22 PM
And once again, we have a special teams' miscue (nothing unusual here) on the opening kickoff. I posted, after the Auburn debacle, that I just wanted to see our issues addressed and corrected, (although I wasn't certain that all could be addressed until the season was over), as I just wanted to see us quit looking disorganized, undisciplined, etc. 007 responded that we didn't have any issues because they had all been addressed and corrected, so there were no issues to address. Apparently he got the wrong information on the wrong team, since it seems it was TN who must have addressed their issues because they won the game, and weren't supposed to and we were supposed to have won and didn't.

Mjoelner34
10-13-2019, 08:43 PM
You left out the play where we needlessly pounced on a punt while surrounded by 3 defenders. It would have been typical for us to miss it and guve them the ball inside the 20.