PDA

View Full Version : So FL just ....

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Outgained LSU in both passing and rushing. Course I think FL's D is better than LSU's too. And ... FL was down both starting DE's too.

7 gonna be swooning when he reads this. ******

Since LSU sucked on O tonight I think there's hope for us to pull an upset next week. What say you double-naught ********

msstate7
10-12-2019, 11:02 PM
Florida was 2 yards short of me caring. How in the heck did I lose that bet? It was in a 2-team parlay with penn state too, which I won. Damn Mullen

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2019, 11:02 PM
We ain't staying within 20 of LSU, and that's wildly optimistic.

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Florida was 2 yards short of me caring. How in the heck did I lose that bet? It was in a 2-team parlay with penn state too, which I won. Damn Mullen

Ahh ... y'all be kissing and making up tomorrow *****

DeputyDawg94
10-12-2019, 11:05 PM
We ain't staying within 20 of LSU, and that's wildly optimistic.

You were talking about the first quarter right?**

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 11:11 PM

A better question might be: Did Dan kiss you when he f***ed you tonight?? Or were you just a quickie LOL ******

msstate7
10-12-2019, 11:15 PM
A better question might be: Did Dan kiss you when he f***ed you tonight?? Or were you just a quickie LOL ******

Not even a kiss... just that little, smart butt grin of his**

Bothrops
10-13-2019, 12:28 AM
Mullen has been working a lot harder at Florida than he did here.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2019, 12:29 AM
You were talking about the first quarter right?**

Probably

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2019, 12:30 AM

Not really. The base talent level at Florida is much higher than here. That's a good thing for him.

Bothrops
10-13-2019, 01:28 AM
Not really. The base talent level at Florida is much higher than here. That's a good thing for him.

It's higher, no doubt, but Mullen is more focused and you can tell that from his interviews. The guy doesn't even act like a coked up, muppets voice over anymore. He's conducting himself and coaching like his back is against the wall, which it is. We were just amateur night.

Todd4State
10-13-2019, 02:00 AM
It's higher, no doubt, but Mullen is more focused and you can tell that from his interviews. The guy doesn't even act like a coked up, muppets voice over anymore. He's conducting himself and coaching like his back is against the wall, which it is. We were just amateur night.

Give him another couple of years after he starts to get enamored with going to the NFL. Which appears to be starting to happen already.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2019, 02:50 AM

Not really. Had he done as bad here as most of our folks seem to think, not even Loafers in his elevated position as Spurrier's boy would have got him that job. The guy can coach. What we are going through and what UF is doing given their QB situation is, is proof enough. I saw a tweet the other night that summed it up, as much as it pissed me off. The gist was...Mullen did wonders at a doormat. You can't argue with it, it sucks.

MarketingBully
10-13-2019, 03:55 AM
Not really. Had he done as bad here as most of our folks seem to think, not even Loafers in his elevated position as Spurrier's boy would have got him that job. The guy can coach. What we are going through and what UF is doing given their QB situation is, is proof enough. I saw a tweet the other night that summed it up, as much as it pissed me off. The gist was...Mullen did wonders at a doormat. You can't argue with it, it sucks.

Nah. Really, it’s about coaching. Mullen is a good head coach. Croom and Moorhead aren’t. You could put Croom and Moorhead at a number of so called better programs and the results will be the same. Some coordinators/position coaches are better staying at those position and should stay there and not be head coaches. We made huge gambles with Croom and Moorhead and they didn’t pay off. Sherrill was a great coach and we went to Atlanta with him. It’s all about hiring good head coaches and if you constantly hire coordinators or position coaches it’s going to bite you in the ass more times then not.

Sienfield
10-13-2019, 06:36 AM
One big difference between Mullen at MSU and Mullen at Florida is that he has had Grantham for three years now. Mullen couldn't keep a good defensive coach here.

DownwardDawg
10-13-2019, 07:45 AM

I totally agree. He’s acting different. Sounds different. Using multiple QB’s in the redzone (imagine that). He’s throwing to the TE consistently. Big difference. He actually gives a crap. Imagine if he had coached like this at State. Oh well.

basedog
10-13-2019, 08:14 AM
Mullen is like buying a new car, the smell is refreshing and makes one proud, but after a few years it starts to lose the shine and starts getting some scratches and stains. He want make 9 years at Fl, that $6 million per year will be old news to his security in a few years and time to move on to a new quest!

P.S. He sh*t in the bed down the stretch last night, play calling got to cute and cost them.

I seen it dawg
10-13-2019, 08:20 AM
**** mullen the shitbag ****. He ****ing quit on us. He can rot wherever the hell he is. Loved watching him do what he does which is coach well and get all the people excited all game only to snatch victory from his team. **** that guy.

Bodawg
10-13-2019, 08:29 AM
**** mullen the shitbag ****. He ****ing quit on us. He can rot wherever the hell he is. Loved watching him do what he does which is coach well and get all the people excited all game only to snatch victory from his team. **** that guy.

Call it like you see it brother!!!

R2Dawg
10-13-2019, 08:41 AM

Yes he has because he wants to be there.

He thought he was above MSU when he came here. Him putting himself above MSU every chance he got is why I don't care for him. Always promoting himself in his comments about how bad MSU is until he got there, shopping and abandoning our team at end of every year, and then trying to get our players when he left and the way he left. You don't do what Mullen did if you respect the place you were at.

R2Dawg
10-13-2019, 08:42 AM
One big difference between Mullen at MSU and Mullen at Florida is that he has had Grantham for three years now. Mullen couldn't keep a good defensive coach here.

True. Florida can thank MSU for training CDM.

msstate7
10-13-2019, 08:43 AM

I'll save my ire for the guy that's destroying our program, not the one who built it

basedog
10-13-2019, 08:43 AM
Yes he has because he wants to be there.

He thought he was above MSU when he came here. Him putting himself above MSU every chance he got is why I don't care for him. Always promoting himself in his comments about how bad MSU is until he got there, shopping and abandoning our team at end of every year, and then trying to get our players when he left and the way he left. You don't do what Mullen did if you respect the place you were at.

Let him loose a few more games like they did last night and you will see the tables turning quickly with Mullen.

Turfdawg67
10-13-2019, 10:07 AM

Agreed. Go join the UF boards like MS7 (I hear he's up to 15K posts already) if you miss the prick so much.

msstate7
10-13-2019, 10:10 AM
Delete

CovertDawg
10-13-2019, 11:37 AM
LSU's offense is something else.....

@starrettjason tweeted this

LSU finished the game with an average of 10.6 yards per play against Florida., its...

- most ever in a game against a ranked opponent

- most ever in a game against an SEC opponent

- 3rd most ever in a game overall

So should keeping them under 10.6 yards per play be our goal this week?

dawgday166
10-13-2019, 11:40 AM
LSU's offense is something else.....

@starrettjason tweeted this

LSU finished the game with an average of 10.6 yards per play against Florida., its...

- most ever in a game against a ranked opponent

- most ever in a game against an SEC opponent

- 3rd most ever in a game overall

So should keeping them under 10.6 yards per play be our goal this week?

I'm thinking keep em under more like 25.6.

TALL DAWG
10-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Outgained LSU in both passing and rushing. Course I think FL's D is better than LSU's too. And ... FL was down both starting DE's too.

7 gonna be swooning when he reads this. ******

Since LSU sucked on O tonight I think there's hope for us to pull an upset next week. What say you double-naught ********

And UF should?ve out gained them as they ran 85+\- plays compared to 50+\- for LSU

timotheus
10-13-2019, 02:22 PM
UF's D is stout

dawgday166
10-13-2019, 02:23 PM
And UF should?ve out gained them as they ran 85+\- plays compared to 50+\- for LSU

Didn't see number of plays and wasn't paying that close attention to it. Seems like Mullen did what he did to Bama in 2017. Sustain drives and keep that LSU O off the field. Joe wouldn't understand that concept since he insists on out-explosive plays the other team ... regardless.