PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see Doering at half talk about the int

Irondawg
10-12-2019, 08:28 PM
The first one he blamed on Zuber for not running his clear out route.

Ball was still overthrown but would have been harmless if Zuber does his job and get the dB out of the way

That seems to be a theme under Joe - just lack of effort overall and we constantly see 1-2 guys not giving 100% and it destroys plays

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Whole freakin team is like that.

Bothrops
10-12-2019, 08:34 PM
The verdict is in. It came today. Joe isn't a head coach. He's a guidance counselor that likes football.

Coursesuper
10-12-2019, 08:37 PM
There is no team here just a bunch of me’s out there. That much is as plain as the nose on your face.

MarketingBully
10-12-2019, 08:41 PM
It really wouldn’t of mattered. We started a passing QB against a bad team against the run. Whenever Stevens did a zone read that was always going to Hill which meant the TN defense knew it was going to Hill. They keyed on Hill and shut our offense down with Stevens out there. That’s what any DC with half a brain will do when Stevens plays. Focus on Hill and they will shut our offense down. Shrader gives us the best chance to win period and had Shrader started the mood of this board and our Win-loss column would be different.

robert
10-12-2019, 08:44 PM
Think I hear the announcers say we average 12 1/2 missed tackles per game.

Maroonthirteen
10-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Nobody knows what the f they’re doing. The savant has everyone with three reads each snap.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 08:51 PM
It really wouldn?t of mattered. We started a passing QB against a bad team against the run. Whenever Stevens did a zone read that was always going to Hill which meant the TN defense knew it was going to Hill. They keyed on Hill and shut our offense down with Stevens out there. That?s what any DC with half a brain will do when Stevens plays. Focus on Hill and they will shut our offense down. Shrader gives us the best chance to win period and had Shrader started the mood of this board and our Win-loss column would be different.

I agree with this. Joe was an idiot for not starting Shrader.

Homedawg
10-12-2019, 09:24 PM
I agree with this. Joe was an idiot for not starting Shrader.

While I agree, I'll play devil's advocate for a minute. Let's say he had "great reasons" to start Ts and had support from other staffers(not saying he did) how in the holy hell did he not go to Shrader sooner? It was a disaster. Everyone w eyes could see it. Well, except the one deciding.

RougeDawg
10-12-2019, 09:27 PM
I agree with this. Joe is an idiot for not starting Shrader.

FIFY. One and a half seasons of 0.000000 adjustments proves that he is either a complete idiot/moron or a self absorbed narcissist.

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 09:28 PM
FIFY. One and a half seasons of 0.000000 adjustments proves that he is either a complete idiot/moron or a self absorbed narcissist.

Let's be honest now. He did adjust for AU game. So that 0.00001 adjustments ******

JoseBrown
10-12-2019, 11:34 PM
The first one he blamed on Zuber for not running his clear out route.

Ball was still overthrown but would have been harmless if Zuber does his job and get the dB out of the way

Exactly what Wyatt said on the radio right after the play...

TaleofTwoDogs
10-12-2019, 11:35 PM
You heard right. That stat leads the conference. We're #1 in something.

NCDawg
10-13-2019, 12:29 AM
I would like to know what the hell has happened to our OL. I know we weren't real good to begin with, but now we are absolutely horrible. Tennessee's front totally dominated us. Hill couldn't hardly take a step without Tennessee clobbering him. We signed a 5 star OL in Cross. How come he's not playing? The bunch we have in there now, save maybe Williams, are terrible.

MarketingBully
10-13-2019, 04:08 AM
I would like to know what the hell has happened to our OL. I know we weren't real good to begin with, but now we are absolutely horrible. Tennessee's front totally dominated us. Hill couldn't hardly take a step without Tennessee clobbering him. We signed a 5 star OL in Cross. How come he's not playing? The bunch we have in there now, save maybe Williams, are terrible.

In our OL’s defense, having Stevens out there can’t be easy and it’s easy to stop the run when you don’t have to account for the QB and it’s just Stevens handing off to Hill. Our OL played shitty Saturday but playing Stevens makes them look worse.

MarketingBully
10-13-2019, 04:14 AM
While I agree, I'll play devil's advocate for a minute. Let's say he had "great reasons" to start Ts and had support from other staffers(not saying he did) how in the holy hell did he not go to Shrader sooner? It was a disaster. Everyone w eyes could see it. Well, except the one deciding.

Yeah, I can concur here. If Shrader comes in after that first INT by Stevens in the first half, we probably still have a shot. Hell, Shrader brought us back a bit to 13-10 and if our dumb ass defense just stacks the box on that TN TD drive we probably three and out them. Horrible defensive play calling by Shoop on the last drive by TN. Of course Mooridiot let Pruitt run 5 minutes of clock off without calling a single timeout. Dumbest coaching sequence I’ve seen in over a decade at MSU.

Lord McBuckethead
10-13-2019, 08:51 AM
In our OL’s defense, having Stevens out there can’t be easy and it’s easy to stop the run when you don’t have to account for the QB and it’s just Stevens handing off to Hill. Our OL played shitty Saturday but playing Stevens makes them look worse.

Bullshit. Half the teams in the country run the ball with their rb without the qb being a threat to pull it. Our OL has been horseshit for 4 weeks.

Pollodawg
10-13-2019, 08:56 AM
The verdict is in. It came today. Joe isn't a head coach. He's a guidance counselor that likes football.

The best description I’ve ever heard of him. He used to be a sports writer. There’s a difference in writing about something and being good at it.