PDA

View Full Version : It pains me to say this but Ole Miss is a better coached team than us

99jc
10-12-2019, 07:53 PM
And my prediction that got me blasted we win 1 more game this year is now a reality to most of you. The only team worse than our Moorhead dumpster fire is Vandy and I am not so sure we beat them. This fat ass coach took a good team and turned it into a shit show in 19 games.

He is a bust send his Ass packing. Many of us that was at the Kentucky game last year saw this bullshit but no you sunshine pushers just had to make every 17ing excuse in the book. This is sad so sad.

HoopsDawg
10-12-2019, 07:57 PM
And my prediction that got me blasted we win 1 more game this year is now a reality to most of you. The only team worse than our Moorhead dumpster fire is Vandy and I am not so sure we beat them. This fat ass coach took a good team and turned it into a shit show in 19 games.

He is a bust send his Ass packing. Many of us that was at the Kentucky game last year saw this bullshit but no you sunshine pushers just had to make every 17ing excuse in the book. This is sad so sad.

Of course. Their AD or somebody hired 2 ex-coaches to run their offense and defense.

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Of course. Their AD or somebody hired 2 ex-coaches to run their offense and defense.

Our AD or somebody hired an ex-coach, he really puts the "special" in his special teams unit

maroonmania
10-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Well I would venture to say that 95% of all FBS teams are better coached than us at the moment so that isn't saying much.

MarketingBully
10-12-2019, 08:59 PM
And OM is getting boat raced at MZ so this game isn’t a good example. OM is just as bad as us but we are even worse when we start Stevens. So I will concede to you that if he continues to start Stevens we win one more game.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 09:01 PM
And OM is getting boat raced at MZ so this game isn?t a good example. OM is just as bad as us but we are even worse when we start Stevens. So I will concede to you that if he continues to start Stevens we win one more game.

Agreed. Unm is still not good. We have a chance if we start Shrader the rest of the way to still win some.

Saltydog
10-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Anyone that?s not wearing maroon colored glasses can see they?re improving! On the other hand there?s JoMo?s dumpster fire! We?re getting worse and I?m afraid we?re gonna quit after the ass whippings we?re gonna take the next few weeks! It?s gonna get ugly!

Irondawg
10-12-2019, 09:46 PM
But I will say OM put up 440 yards and 28 points against a defense that had been pretty stingy lately. We put up 10 points against a very mediocre defense

maroonmania
10-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Agreed. Unm is still not good. We have a chance if we start Shrader the rest of the way to still win some.

We HAVE to go with Shrader the rest of the way to have a chance at anything, but even with Shrader starting the 2nd half today against a bad TN team we still got beat in that half 10-7.

RougeDawg
10-12-2019, 10:07 PM
I ride home past pee wee teams every day, that are better coached than we are. Not having a head coach would mean we had better head coaching. Been saying this since Florida last year. Nobody wanted to acknowledge and called me crazy. Did not bother me because I?m used to being 2-8 years ahead of the curve on things, when it comes to others finally realizing the facts.

Time for Cohen to cut bait or pack his shit too.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 10:09 PM
We HAVE to go with Shrader the rest of the way to have a chance at anything, but even with Shrader starting the 2nd half today against a bad TN team we still got beat in that half 10-7.

No question about it.

MarketingBully
10-13-2019, 04:47 AM

Because the defense played shittily on that last TN drive. Hell, blitzing every play on that last drive would have netted better results then what we did. We also allowed them to convert two 3rd and longs for them to keep that drive going without calling a single timeout allowing them to drain 5 minutes off the clock. Had Shrader started and prepped with the ones these last two weeks, we win that game going away.