PDA

View Full Version : Watching games all day

Cooterpoot
10-12-2019, 07:20 PM
And we?re the biggest, slowest, least athletic and physical team I?ve seen.

HoopsDawg
10-12-2019, 07:24 PM
I absolutely hate our run game scheme/design. No variety at all. We seem to be terribly easy to game plan against.

msstate7
10-12-2019, 07:27 PM
I absolutely hate our run game scheme/design. No variety at all. We seem to be terribly easy to game plan against.

Well sure for now, but wait till we get an nfl qb, best rb talent in the world, back up nfl rb, nfl te, and 2 nfl WRs. We'll be good then

Scared_Hitless
10-12-2019, 07:38 PM
We are slower, fatter, and worse coached then ever before. We win 4 Arkansas is better than Kentucky

HoopsDawg
10-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Well sure for now, but wait till we get an nfl qb, best rb talent in the world, back up nfl rb, nfl te, and 2 nfl WRs. We'll be good then

I watched the USC vs Penn State game replay the other day. PSU looked like crap first part of the game. Then McSorley started scrambling around making plays to Godwin and Barkley. #savant

MarketingBully
10-12-2019, 07:48 PM

You’ve made your point. You can stop this shit. Everyone wants to fire Moorhead.

Turfdawg67
10-12-2019, 07:57 PM
As I watch this great UF/LSU matchup... Member when we'd get all excited for a top matchup with Mullen as our coach.. then we'd lay an egg 97.4% of the time and we were pissed?!? Also remember when that same lazy ass coach would beat 99% of the teams he was suppose to? Ah... the good times.

*percentages are estimated

Bothrops
10-12-2019, 09:20 PM
And we?re the biggest, slowest, least athletic and physical team I?ve seen.

We are also the worst coached and have AIDS.

Homedawg
10-12-2019, 09:42 PM
You’ve made your point. You can stop this shit. Everyone wants to fire Moorhead.

Oh so you can say whatever you want but he can't... sure. Makes sense....