PDA

View Full Version : Send a message ....

Fader21
10-12-2019, 05:52 PM
To Keenum, and Cohen. We have SEC Nation coming in next week and always have an amazing turn out sometimes way better than most teams in the SEC. If you do go to the game next week stay away from the cameras. I am usually totally against showing support for our University and team but you want to send a message to the decision makers you got to show we do not support the current look of our football program.

msstatelp1
10-12-2019, 05:59 PM
To Keenum, and Cohen. We have SEC Nation coming in next week and always have an amazing turn out sometimes way better than most teams in the SEC. If you do go to the game next week stay away from the cameras. I am usually totally against showing support for our University and team but you want to send a message to the decision makers you got to show we do not support the current look of our football program.

Fruedian slip??

and/or

The truth comes out??

R2Dawg
10-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Tricky proposition. We still need to support our school/team although we are not happen with our results or leadership. If we have to endure another year then it is in our best interest to support the program so we can hang on to a few more recruits. I don't want another Croom rebuild.

MetEdDawg
10-12-2019, 06:07 PM
I think not supporting your school is about the most chicken shit thing you can do.

Fans that sabotage their own university's able to profit from college football and exposure is the most short sighted and self sabotaging thing you can do.

MSU fans should be accustomed to losses by now. If you buy tickets, go to the damn game. Don't weasel out because we lost. That was always a possibility and you decided to buy the tickets anyways. Go to the damn game and show whoever is the next head coach that we are bigger than one person and that the university means more.

dantheman4248
10-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Believe me students will show their displeasure. This weekend might look ugly from a sign standpoint.

Todd4State
10-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Just have everyone hold up Joe must go signs or something.

Coursesuper
10-12-2019, 06:22 PM
I think not supporting your school is about the most chicken shit thing you can do.

Fans that sabotage their own university's able to profit from college football and exposure is the most short sighted and self sabotaging thing you can do.

MSU fans should be accustomed to losses by now. If you buy tickets, go to the damn game. Don't weasel out because we lost. That was always a possibility and you decided to buy the tickets anyways. Go to the damn game and show whoever is the next head coach that we are bigger than one person and that the university means more.

If you think people are pissed about just losing a game your way off base.

MetEdDawg
10-12-2019, 06:30 PM
If you think people are pissed about just losing a game your way off base.

I don't. But people didn't start calling for a boycott until today. It's self defeating.

I'm sure all the recruits we will have there will love seeing a half empty stadium with no fan support. They will be beating down the doors to commit to us.

You go to support the current players and the future ones. And the university as a whole. Period.

MrKotter
10-12-2019, 06:36 PM

This is a terrible idea. Having a thin crowd would not help remove Moorhead. All it will show is we do not care about football. Show up for the school and the players. Showing up does not prove your allegiance to the coach.