Coach007
10-12-2019, 03:09 PM
2 weeks

everybody healthy

and you sucked!

Nothing left to say.

Saltydog
10-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Oh, no, no, no.....There is more to say......Jo has to go...?

Coach007
10-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Oh, no, no, no.....There is more to say......Jo has to go...?

I disagree with that. But he is on the seat at this point

Turfdawg67
10-12-2019, 03:16 PM
9-3 still possible???

Sorry... forgot these ****

Coursesuper
10-12-2019, 03:17 PM
11-1

Commercecomet24
I'm as optimistic as anyone but after this short of beating bama or LSU and finishing strong he's done! And if we can't beat ut none of the above is happening. The JoMo error is over

Homedawg
2 weeks

everybody healthy

and you sucked!

Nothing left to say.

Slow learner

GreenheadDawg
10-12-2019, 03:20 PM
I disagree with that. But he is on the seat at this point

Yeh let’s keep digging a hole that will take us years to get out of. Bold strategy, Cotton. Joe is not the answer, that’s pretty obvious at this point.

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Who knew that when Joe referred to Bob from Bogue Chitto he really meant Baghdad Bob 007?

Coach007
10-12-2019, 03:39 PM
I'm as optimistic as anyone but after this short of beating bama or LSU and finishing strong he's done! And if we can't beat ut none of the above is happening. The JoMo error is over

No, he will get this year, and a "must have" season next year. If we see this next year, he is done and the next coach will have a ton of talent. Fire him now, lose a lot of this class.... the next guy starts with knowing he gets longer. His first year will be a give me with his second being better production, and 3rd show me. 4th hot seat.

Moorhead stays through next year:

- either he wins or is fired.
- next coach is set with talent
- next coach understands he gets time to build it.

Homedawg
10-12-2019, 03:41 PM
He's not going to win next year. And you are assuming he's going to hold onto all this "talent"

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:41 PM
No, he will get this year, and a "must have" season next year. If we see this next year, he is done and the next coach will have a ton of talent. Fire him now, lose a lot of this class.... the next guy starts with knowing he gets longer. His first year will be a give me with his second being better production, and 3rd show me. 4th hot seat.

You really think our high end recruits are gonna stay after watching this ? Smh

Homedawg
10-12-2019, 03:42 PM

Why would the next coach get all this time to build if jomo is leaving him stocked w talent????

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:42 PM
He's not going to win next year. And you are assuming he's going to hold onto all this "talent"

Yep no high end recruit is gonna come here after this. I wouldn't

FriarsPoint
10-12-2019, 03:43 PM

Do you have eyes? Serious question.

Bubb Rubb
10-12-2019, 03:44 PM
2 weeks

everybody healthy

and you sucked!

Nothing left to say.

You don't get off that easy. We've been looking like this all year, and you've been excusing it. You should have made this post after we looked like crap against Louisiana if you want credibility.

Coach007
10-12-2019, 03:45 PM
You really think our high end recruits are gonna stay after watching this ? Smh

I do.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:47 PM
I do.

Well watch and see then.

Coach007
10-12-2019, 03:47 PM
Why would the next coach get all this time to build if jomo is leaving him stocked w talent????

If he has the talent, then he gets to put his system in.

What we have to avoid is having a depleted roster and firing a coach after 2 seasons. That equals 5 years of rebuild. Have the talent, implement a system in 2.

ScooterDog
10-12-2019, 03:52 PM
Cohen needs to use some of that hand cleaner in my shop. It's called "GoJo"

Homedawg
10-12-2019, 03:54 PM
I do.

We will be lucky if our class ends up ranked 30

Coach007
10-12-2019, 03:57 PM
We will be lucky if our class ends up ranked 30

I will say this. IF there is an outstanding coach available at the end of the year..... Explore it. But it would need to be an outstanding coach.

Homedawg
10-12-2019, 04:04 PM
I will say this. IF there is an outstanding coach available at the end of the year..... Explore it. But it would need to be an outstanding coach.

I notice you didn't chime in and disagree about our class....define outstanding ?? Someone who has a proven track record at a p5? If that's what it takes, then we will never find it. Not in football.

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 04:07 PM
If he has the talent, then he gets to put his system in.

What we have to avoid is having a depleted roster and firing a coach after 2 seasons. That equals 5 years of rebuild. Have the talent, implement a system in 2.

You thinking that with Tommy in game it's gonna open up our offense more for Hill?

Coach007
10-12-2019, 04:31 PM
I notice you didn't chime in and disagree about our class....define outstanding ?? Someone who has a proven track record at a p5? If that's what it takes, then we will never find it. Not in football.

Top 30 isn't really the issue. it's the gaps filled.

Chris Petersen....

Venables

Next tier...

Fleck maybe.

Carey

Heupel

Chryst

Harsin

Just a few.....

Coach007
10-12-2019, 04:32 PM
You thinking that with Tommy in game it's gonna open up our offense more for Hill?

I'm not going to argue. Yes.. a passing attack has always opened up a run game.

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 04:33 PM

LOL ... ok. Kinda works both ways to some extent. In either one guys need to block.

dantheman4248
10-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Your list of coaches are more unrealistic than your delusions about the team.

Really Clark?
10-12-2019, 04:43 PM

Eh...we have been Top 25 in rushing the last 3 seasons with limited passing. Washington St one of the worse rushing teams while slinging it all over the field. So no, that’s not always true at all. Especially with a lot of the types of offenses being ran in today’s game

Coach007
10-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Eh...we have been Top 25 in rushing the last 3 seasons with limited passing. Washington St one of the worse rushing teams while slinging it all over the field. So no, that’s not always true at all. Especially with a lot of the types of offenses being ran in today’s game

And so is LSU. I didn't say not run it. I said passing with success opens the run game. Huge difference

Really Clark?
10-12-2019, 05:14 PM
And so is LSU. I didn't say not run it. I said passing with success opens the run game. Huge difference

Not if it’s not a part of the offensive philosophy. Leach, Kingsbury, etc. run just to give a different look. They don’t use passing to open up the running game. You are making a blanket statement but with so many types of spread out there today, that’s only true for the ones who legitimately want to run the ball and it is critical to their offense

Coach007
10-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Not if it’s not a part of the offensive philosophy. Leach, Kingsbury, etc. run just to give a different look. They don’t use passing to open up the running game. You are making a blanket statement but with so many types of spread out there today, that’s only true for the ones who legitimately want to run the ball and it is critical to their offense

No... I'm making a statement based on the Moorhead offense. Moorhead seeks to run.

defiantdog
10-12-2019, 05:27 PM
LSU and Alabama will embarrass us ...... we used to have opposing teams complain about the noise in Starkville. Now they don?t even notice fans are in the stadium. We aren?t MSU anymore, we aren?t feared on D, teams don?t dread coming to Starkville. Joe has made our team an embarrassment. If we don?t change now then we?ll set ourselves back to losing to Maine on homecoming.