PDA

View Full Version : Post game here's what we have

MetEdDawg
10-12-2019, 03:01 PM
1) Cohen in the post game press conference which he rarely does

2) Kylin Hill liking something on twitter during halftime

3) Former players coming out of the woodworks on social media blasting everything

We are in full blown implosion mode folks. Can't be a soul left on the Joe train and whatever backing he may have had from former players seems gone. This is a very bad situation folks. It's hard to be positive right now but crap we can't let this thing implode to where the last decade is undone.

Fan base has to pull together in support of MSU and not necessarily its head football coach

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Yeah it's reaching forward rebels or whatever that was level

msudawg1200
10-12-2019, 03:07 PM
I think the fan base has pulled together. We all want Joe gone.

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Banks and Boobie speaking out should turn some heads. They are still pretty close to the program and tend to be pretty positive and supportive of the team.

parabrave
10-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Cohen might be getting some office visits next week.

Thick
10-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Beckwith held nothing back in his Twitter post either!

somebodyshotmypaw
10-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Joe is a good x and o guy. He's cerebral. But our guys aren't getting the cerebral stuff, and we've lost our identity of toughness. We've gone soft and methodical.

We are blue collar. We are poor. We grew up hard. We are under appreciated. We are undervalued. We are overlooked. We have a chip on our shoulder. We will fight you. We want to prove ourselves. That's who we are, and Joe has taken that away. Now Joe has us as technical and cerebral. We now try to out-think the opponent on 3rd and inches rather than punching them in the mouth. We try to win games on the greaseboard rather than on the field. We've lost our identity. We don't have a new identity. Joe tried to change a culture. And that culture was about hard work and proving yourself.

maroonmania
10-12-2019, 03:12 PM
1) Cohen in the post game press conference which he rarely does

2) Kylin Hill liking something on twitter during halftime

3) Former players coming out of the woodworks on social media blasting everything

We are in full blown implosion mode folks. Can't be a soul left on the Joe train and whatever backing he may have had from former players seems gone. This is a very bad situation folks. It's hard to be positive right now but crap we can't let this thing implode to where the last decade is undone.

Fan base has to pull together in support of MSU and not necessarily its head football coach

How in the frick does a player have access to twitter during halftime of a game he is playing in????? No wonder we never see any halftime adjustments under Moorhead.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Mullen to State

I seen it dawg
10-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Fire everybody. Put anyone in athletic dept that touches football on notice or fire them too. This is ****ing embarrassing. No excuse for the horseshit on the field. Lack of players or not. No discipline or character. Blow this ****ing program up.

GreenheadDawg
10-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Can some of you twitter guys post some of the stuff from former players for those of us that done have Twitter. I’m interested to see what they have to say

BuckyIsAB****
10-12-2019, 03:14 PM
To be fair Twitter doesnt tell you when someone likes a post, it just tells you when the post that was liked was posted. That is the least of our problems. He has lost the fanbase. It is time to make a list together and pray we beat OM to get win number 6. Starkville will be Baton Rouge North next saturday

Dawg61
Get someone in here that can use Keytaon correctly. We're an 8-4 program with KT. I like Shrader but we're better with KT. Moorhead's a damn moron for bringing in Stevens instead of tailoring a playbook to KT's strengths.

DeputyDawg94
Joe is a good x and o guy. He's cerebral. But our guys aren't getting the cerebral stuff, and we've lost our identity of toughness. We've gone soft and methodical.

We are blue collar. We are poor. We grew up hard. We are under appreciated. We are undervalued. We are overlooked. We have a chip on our shoulder. We will fight you. We want to prove ourselves. That's who we are, and Joe has taken that away. Now Joe has us as technical and cerebral. We now try to out-think the opponent on 3rd and inches rather than punching them in the mouth. We try to win games on the greaseboard rather than on the field. We've lost our identity. We don't have a new identity. Joe tried to change a culture. And that culture was about hard work and proving yourself.
And all God’s people said “AMEN”!!

Commercecomet24
Fire everybody. Put anyone in athletic dept that touches football on notice or fire them too. This is ****ing embarrassing. No excuse for the horseshit on the field. Lack of players or not. No discipline or character. Blow this ****ing program up.

Agreed Yeah it's time for some tough love now before it gets worse.

Dawg61
10-12-2019, 03:17 PM
To be fair Twitter doesnt tell you when someone likes a post, it just tells you when the post that was liked was posted. That is the least of our problems. He has lost the fanbase. It is time to make a list together and pray we beat OM to get win number 6. Starkville will be Baton Rouge North next saturday

This isn't entirely true. If a post was made during halftime and Kylin immediately liked it while it's still halftime you'd know he was on his Twitter at halftime. I'm no detective though.

Coach007
You fire him now, you set the program back.

maroonmania

Good point. Taking a bunch of football players from Mississippi who are for the most part on the lower end of the socioeconomic scale and are products of the less than stellar MS education system, and trying to have them outthink and outstrategy opponents is not going to work. Problem is Cohen likes to believe he is outthinking everyone and coached that way in baseball. Not surprising that he would be attracted to a coach that he thinks is smarter than all his other available candidates during the hiring process.

HoopsDawg
10-12-2019, 03:19 PM

please ban this poster. No way he's real.

shoeless joe
10-12-2019, 03:20 PM

Hiring him set the program back...I explained in a previous post why he should be let go immediately

msudawg1200
10-12-2019, 03:21 PM

How? Look how he’s set it back I just a season and a half. How does it set it back even further.?

Dawgfan77
10-12-2019, 03:21 PM
To what? A loss to UT?? Jesus where have you been. We are headed back to the bottom. Cut the snakes head off

I seen it dawg
10-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Agreed Yeah it's time for some tough love no before it gets worse.

And we will honor 8 ****ing bullshit accomplishments during the timeouts in the first half Saturday. Cohen needs to be in the office Monday am with his ass on the line. We Got too many homeboys walking around with walkie talkies with soft pussies. Needs an overhaul.

FriarsPoint
10-12-2019, 03:26 PM

Seconded

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 03:26 PM
To what? A loss to UT?? Jesus where have you been. We are headed back to the bottom. Cut the snakes head off

I have said this only twice including this one and about the same poster. He's gotta be a closet reb that wants us to keep Moorhead. Can't blame em.

Coach007
10-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Hiring him set the program back...I explained in a previous post why he should be let go immediately

No, this class coming in will set up the next guy. let it ride for now.

MarketingBully
10-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Fire Moorhead. I think the fanbase is 100% behind this. I was at that shit show today. It reminded me of Rick Ray much less Croom. He’s not HC material. He needs to go.

Dawgology
10-12-2019, 03:28 PM

You are a troll with nothing better to do and need to be banned

bobtail bob
10-12-2019, 03:28 PM
please ban this poster. No way he's real..

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:29 PM
And we will honor 8 ****ing bullshit accomplishments during the timeouts in the first half Saturday. Cohen needs to be in the office Monday am with his ass on the line. We Got too many homeboys walking around with walkie talkies with soft pussies. Needs an overhaul.

Yeah this is like hanging onto employees that are continually screwing up costing your business money repeatedly. Cut the disease out before it spreads.

maroonmania
10-12-2019, 03:30 PM

We are probably going to win 4 maybe 5 games this season as an SEC team. How much further back can the program go?

Coach007
10-12-2019, 03:31 PM

We have issues coming up in roster that will make this year look mild if we do not close this class.

Second, what if the following coach goes 5-7? Fire him too?

He gets his time with the understanding that it's NOT acceptable.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:31 PM
You are a troll with nothing better to do and need to be banned

Yeah he's literally the only one left defending him. There's no defense or optimism left, it's over.

I seen it dawg
10-12-2019, 03:35 PM
Lol I'm not banning 007. Too much fun

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:37 PM
Lol I'm not banning 007. Too much fun

True lol

PMDawg
10-12-2019, 03:39 PM

I try hard not to be personal on here, but you are making it hard.

That is just not a smart comment. I'll leave it at that.

PMDawg
10-12-2019, 03:42 PM
We have issues coming up in roster that will make this year look mild if we do not close this class.

Who's going 7-5? Moorhead would need the Patriots roster to go 7-5.

Lord McBuckethead
10-12-2019, 03:42 PM
Fire Moorhead. I think the fanbase is 100% behind this. I was at that shit show today. It reminded me of Rick Ray much less Croom. He’s not HC material. He needs to go.

I am not behind this. I am for our approach to change. He has until the end of the season to set this shit right. If I do not see well prepared hard ass fighting mother 17ers on the field every snap of every game from here on out, fire him on the spot. Seriously. If we see one more situation where our offense gameplan is complete shit and a defense that misses 60% of first tackle attempts, fire everyone. This is stupid easy. Tell everyone to go hard or ride the pine.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-12-2019, 03:44 PM
All the folks wanting to ban coach007 are as soft as our team. He's a bulldog so let him give his opinion. You don't have to agree with it. We shouldn't ban bulldogs with differing opinions. That's what message boards are about.

Dawgfan77

The issues are self inflicted esp last year. I knew after the UK game last year he was the wrong hire. Who cares about the recruiting class. The next guy if we hire right will out recruit SloMo. Give me Napier and he will coach circles around SloMo

Really Clark?

You never ever keep a coach trying to save a recruiting class. The class usually falls apart trying to keep it in tact by keeping a coach who is losing the program. Other schools will pick off players from a losing lame duck coach.

We could go 5-7 and look much better than we did today. And the whole program direction Has to be considered

GreenheadDawg
10-12-2019, 03:48 PM

You think this class is gonna hold after we go 4-8?

Lord McBuckethead
10-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Yeah he's literally the only one left defending him. There's no defense or optimism left, it's over.

Bullshit. He is not the only one. New jomo expectations need to be set to align with our team and history

Cooterpoot
10-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Bullshit. He is not the only one. New jomo expectations need to be set to align with our team and history

El Oh El

Commercecomet24
10-12-2019, 03:56 PM

We'll just have to disagree then cause today was an utter embarrassment. 2 weeks to prepare and that's the best we can do? We've regressed since the beginning of the season. There's no heart or fire in the players it's obvious. There's nothing to be aligned.

Todd4State

We've been to 9 straight bowls or whatever it is. He could certainly miss it this year.

the_real_MSU_is_us
No, this class coming in will set up the next guy. let it ride for now.

so to be clear now, you agree that there does indeed need to be a "next guy"? This post and the one about holding the class together make is sound like you at least agree JoMo has to go at some point soon.

Dawg61
10-12-2019, 03:57 PM
All the folks wanting to ban coach007 are as soft as our team. He's a bulldog so let him give his opinion. You don't have to agree with it. We shouldn't ban bulldogs with differing opinions. That's what message boards are about.

You obviously haven't read enough oo7 posts to have a knowledgeable opinion on the matter so you shouldn't give it.

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 03:57 PM

Wow ... you new to this game of football too ****

somebodyshotmypaw
10-12-2019, 04:02 PM
You obviously haven't read enough oo7 posts to have a knowledgeable opinion on the matter so you shouldn't give it.

Go f**k yourself. I'm not a snowflake. I don't have to agree with his opinion, or anybody else's for that matter, to realize they are entitled to have one. You are entitled to one also.

Lord McBuckethead
10-12-2019, 04:02 PM
What I mean by that is, JoMo cannot let the team not be ready. JoMo cannot go an entire damn game before his offense looks to be attacking and executing. Cannot allow this to happen ever again. That expectation like effort shouldn't have to be the focus, but shit if they didn't have it, you have to shift focus.

Dawg61
10-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Funny. You sound exactly like a snowflake right now.

Lord McBuckethead
10-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Wow ... you new to this game of football too ****

No but I also am not knee jerk. Does it suck, yes. Do we like what we see? 17 no. So how do we move forward? Firing JoMo is not where we should be right now. Time to let everyone know the bullshit effort, team management, and scheme is going to change.

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 04:15 PM
No but I also am not knee jerk. Does it suck, yes. Do we like what we see? 17 no. So how do we move forward? Firing JoMo is not where we should be right now. Time to let everyone know the bullshit effort, team management, and scheme is going to change.

Well ... I wanted to be this way too. But Joe insists on reminding us how bad we are historically, while seemingly striving to make sure he breaks those records. He cannot coach us to be a tough team. Discipline has gone completely out the door since he's come on board. He refuses to learn.

Couple that with even at PSU when he ran into stout Ds, his offense struggled. Just not the right guy. Cut bait and recover IMO.

MetEdDawg
10-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Josh Robinson tweets he wants Dan Mullen back. I shit you not.

That's how bad this is folks.

Randolph Dupree
10-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Joe has lost the team, for those not supporting immediate dismissal, the tweet Kylin liked at halftime said something to the affect of "Kylin Hill is a good player in a bad situation". That should tell you all you need to know about the faith, at least some of, the players have in their coach. For that reason alone, we need to make the move. This is kind of like the Stansbury situation, he lost his team. No way you can keep a coach when he has players fighting in the stands. We haven't gotten to that point (fighting in the sidelines) but stay tuned...

ETA the tweet said "Kylin Hill is in a bad situation"

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Joe has lost the team, for those not supporting immediate dismissal, the tweet Kylin liked at halftime said something to the affect of "Kylin Hill is a good player in a bad situation". That should tell you all you need to know about the faith, at least some of, the players have in their coach. For that reason alone, we need to make the move. This is kind of like the Stansbury situation, he lost his team. No way you can keep a coach when he has players fighting in the stands. We haven't gotten to that point (fighting in the sidelines) but stay tuned...

ETA the tweet said "Kylin Hill is in a bad situation"

Hill a primadonna. Part of the problem. And Joe let's it go on which is the bigger problem.

BuckyIsAB****
10-12-2019, 04:55 PM

You have fought a hell of a fight but its time to give it up man. He just aint got it. Its not a matter of if but when at this point

BuckyIsAB****
10-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Hill a primadonna. Part of the problem. And Joe let's it go on which is the bigger problem.

I think he is a me guy as well. He doesnt respond to adversity

BuckyIsAB****
10-12-2019, 05:01 PM
The issues are self inflicted esp last year. I knew after the UK game last year he was the wrong hire. Who cares about the recruiting class. The next guy if we hire right will out recruit SloMo. Give me Napier and he will coach circles around SloMo

He already did this year just had a much less talented roster.

RezDog7
10-12-2019, 05:47 PM
I've been a JoMo apologists since Kentucky. I'm out, fire his ass today.

R2Dawg
10-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Josh Robinson tweets he wants Dan Mullen back. I shit you not.

That's how bad this is folks.

I get it but when folks say they want Mullen back, they really mean we want to beat teams we should beat. They also associate CDM with 2014 year which was great till the end like a lot of Mullen seasons. We were though not embarrassed as much as we have been with Joe.