PDA

View Full Version : GA and Smart are so overrated

Cooterpoot
10-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Been saying it all season and preseason. Dan can win the East if he wins tonight. Big IF but I?m going to pull for him.

Homedawg
10-12-2019, 02:39 PM
Been saying it all season and preseason. Dan can win the East if he wins tonight. Big IF but I?m going to pull for him.

Doesn't have to win tonight. Just has to win out after tonight. Beating uga won't be easy though.

BuckyIsAB****
10-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Shit no. Geaux Tigers

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 03:02 PM

So overrated might be a little stretch but ... they are overrated. We'll see tonight but I believe LSU is best team in SEC and now I think Mullen might give Kirby a scrap too.

Still early in Bama game but I almost posted I thought TAM might give Bama a scrap if their D can find a way to stop Bama's O.

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Yep. Kirby is Ray Goff 2.0.
Finds dumb ways to blow big games and plays so conservative someone was bound out gut him and win a WTF game.

msstate7
10-12-2019, 03:04 PM
What an awful loss

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2019, 03:09 PM
What an awful loss

I told you all offseason they weren't going to be the team you thought.

msstate7
10-12-2019, 03:09 PM
I told you all offseason they weren't going to be the team you thought.

And I told you Moorhead sucked. Guess we were both blind haha

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2019, 03:17 PM
And I told you Moorhead sucked. Guess we were both blind haha

Even split - what is our tiebreaker?

I wanted to believe in Moorhead because to me 1 season is no way to judge things. Today was far, far worse then any of the losses to date and Joe proved the critics right and re-enforced the warning signs as truths.

msstate7
10-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Even split - what is our tiebreaker?

I wanted to believe in Moorhead because to me 1 season is no way to judge things. Today was far, far worse then any of the losses to date and Joe proved the critics right and re-enforced the warning signs as truths.

Has to be something related to jimbo, right? Haha... please shoot me

Turfdawg67
10-12-2019, 03:21 PM

I for one, and no disrespect intended, would praise the day when you buy a UF shirt and change allegiances totally. And take a few others with you.

Turfdawg67
10-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Yep. Kirby is Ray Goff 2.0.
Finds dumb ways to blow big games and plays so conservative someone was bound out gut him and win a WTF game.

Wow... don't know that I'd go THAT far yet. He's better than Richt thus far.

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Has to be something related to jimbo, right? Haha... please shoot me

Sleeping Giant!!!

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2019, 03:37 PM
Wow... don't know that I'd go THAT far yet. He's better than Richt thus far.

That's arguably not true. The only real difference is Richt didn't have the playoff for most of his time at UGA. If he had, he has at least 2 if not 3 of his teams make the top 4 (02, 07, 12).

Like Goff - Kirby was a long time assistant who took over the team he played for, known as a stellar recruiter, and was prone to going very conservative, and not being able to produce consistently offensively despite having huge talent advantages. Kirby is better than Goff - by far - I really use that Goff 2.0 nickname to piss off my UGA friends when Kirby goes Kirby (like with his fake kicks)

Turfdawg67
10-12-2019, 03:40 PM
That's arguably not true. The only real difference is Richt didn't have the playoff for most of his time at UGA. If he had, he has at least 2 if not 3 of his teams make the top 4 (02, 07, 12).

Like Goff - Kirby was a long time assistant who took over the team he played for, known as a stellar recruiter, and was prone to going very conservative, and not being able to produce consistently offensively despite having huge talent advantages. Kirby is better than Goff - by far - I really use that Goff 2.0 nickname to piss off my UGA friends when Kirby goes Kirby (like with his fake kicks)

Those are really good comparisons... did Richt have two East titles by year 3? I know he had 1 and 1 SEC title by then.

Cooterpoot
10-12-2019, 03:44 PM
I for one, and no disrespect intended, would praise the day when you buy a UF shirt and change allegiances totally. And take a few others with you.

To each their own with regard to Dan. I don’t hate him. He quit his last two years, but he was damn good before then. Give me 7+ wins a year and I’m not complaining much. Jo can’t handle that.

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Those are really good comparisons... did Richt have two East titles by year 3? I know he had 1 and 1 SEC title by then.

Yes, Richt had 2 East titles by year 3 and 1 SEC title. Their win total the first 3 years are identical - but Kirby has 2 more losses.

Turfdawg67
10-12-2019, 03:50 PM
To each their own with regard to Dan. I don’t hate him. He quit his last two years, but he was damn good before then. Give me 7+ wins a year and I’m not complaining much. Jo can’t handle that.

Now we strive to get back to 7 wins! Hahahaha... new ceiling. And the coach that does that will be shitted on because we beat 3 non-conference teams, beat two down-and-out East teams and two West teams that suck. Sound familiar??

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 03:52 PM
Now we strive to get back to 7 wins! Hahahaha... new ceiling. And the coach that does that will be shitted on because we beat 3 non-conference teams, beat two down-and-out East teams and two West teams that suck. Sound familiar??

I'd like to do better but maybe that's a tall order. Dan could do it when he decided to coach.

Turfdawg67
10-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Speaking of overrated... wasn't Jimbo and all that talent supposed to be competitive in year two?