PDA

View Full Version : Jarius and dancing rabbit

msstate7
10-12-2019, 01:13 PM
You can apologize to me in homedawg in this thread. We told you this wasn't a gimme

msstate7
10-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Waiting... you guys called us stupid. Man up

msstate7
10-12-2019, 05:35 PM
No where to be found. 2 clowns if there ever were any

dantheman4248
10-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Bad look straight up calling out people. If they aren’t 007 then they’re smart enough to admit it on their own.

Saltydog
10-12-2019, 05:42 PM
You still can't admit you were wrong about saying we'd finish 11-1 and calling us the 3rd best team in the SEC. You dodge it at every turn.

msstate7
10-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Bad look straight up calling out people. If they aren’t 007 then they’re smart enough to admit it on their own.

You weren't called stupid for saying the tenn game was a toss up. Homedawg and myself said it all offseason and into the season, and we were ridiculed. Least these 2 can do is admit they were dead wrong.

Coach34
10-12-2019, 05:45 PM
You weren't called stupid for saying the tenn game was a toss up. Homedawg and myself said it all offseason and into the season, and we were ridiculed. Least these 2 can do is admit they were dead wrong.

If there is anything I've learned from the boards since joining in 2004- it's that people that called you names because they didnt agree with your take on something will avoid your ass and that topic as long as they can

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Gotta give Todd a little credit for apologizing.

ETA: Jarius and Rabbit will always see 9 to 10 wins, especially if they in love with the coach. Sorta like 007.

dantheman4248
10-12-2019, 05:50 PM
You still can't admit you were wrong about saying we'd finish 11-1 and calling us the 3rd best team in the SEC. You dodge it at every turn.

Threads are moving fast. I’m sure you ain’t seen it but no way in hell I thought this guy would be this bad of a coach. He is regressing before our eyes. We lost to a worse team than the 3 we have beaten so far. Sorry if you’re so offended. As I’ve said elsewhere the team that goes 11-1 in the West could very well not be a top 10 team. West looks weak. I still stand by that. LSU can show something tonight but right now OU has a better defense than them imo. That doesn’t bode well for LSU.

Sorry for believing that a weak West with overrated ATM, Ed O coached LSU, and Gus (I literally lost to UTK last season so now I’m starting a true freshman QB) Malzahn still kicking. UTK and UK looked weak. Schedule was very easy. I edited my personal prediction from 10-2 to 11-1 for the contest to be unique in that it had a win over bama.

Sorry for doubting Ed O. Sorry for doubting Odd Year Gus. Sorry for believing this “guru” just needed his guy. I was definitely wrong on one of these. Jury is still out on the other two. I still think one if not both of LSU / Auburn end up with 3+ losses.

I was wrong as was every other poster in that thread that picked anything other than 4-8.

dantheman4248
10-12-2019, 05:52 PM

Just curious did you think it was a tossup because UTK would be as good as us or that we’d be as bad as them. Cause I’m 1 for 2 on how I thought these teams would be to this point. (That is thinking UTK only having 2 wins, GSU and UTC) And dead wrong on us.

defiantdog
10-12-2019, 05:53 PM
If there is anything I've learned from the boards since joining in 2004- it's that people that called you names because they didnt agree with your take on something will avoid your ass and that topic as long as they can
Not everyone

msstate7
10-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Just curious did you think it was a tossup because UTK would be as good as us or that we’d be as bad as them. Cause I’m 1 for 2 on how I thought these teams would be to this point. (That is thinking UTK only having 2 wins, GSU and UTC) And dead wrong on us.

I said it would be a toss up bc we aren't a well coached team, and we're pretty horrible on the road under this coach

dantheman4248
10-12-2019, 06:03 PM
I said it would be a toss up bc we aren't a well coached team, and we're pretty horrible on the road under this coach

The Florida game last year and where everyone shook out gave me pause that maybe it was just we played bad against good teams. It’s clear now that there is a serious mental lapse on the road. If Florida does what I think they will to LSU, I have a sneaking suspicion we’ll look like a better team in our scheduled loss to LSU next week than we did this week.